Cookie is now 2 years old.

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Sep 30, 2004, 10:56 AM

Post #1 of 9 (397 views)
Shortcut
Cookie is now 2 years old. Can't Post

Hello dog owners,

It's been a very long time since i last posted here. So i guess it's appropriate for me to introduce myself and my little fella to everyone again.

Cookie is a male shih tzu and he just turned 2 this month. Like it alot when he's been rubbed on the belly and neck. Got loads of soft toys for him to play with and likes to bite of their noses. Maybe because that's the easiest part for him to pull out. Know a few commands like sit, hand, fetch, down, kiss and etc. Hops like a rabbit when he see us coming back. Very friendly towards strangers and like to smell their hands and want them to pet him. He's quite possessive at time when it comes to toys, food and sometimes anything that's on the floor. Will get his own least around 9pm ++ wanting us to bring him out for a walk. He understand what he expects from him now and we sure do know what he wants when he start barking at us. Will run towards the main door when we say "Look who is coming back?", "meow meow outside", "Tupai outside". The tupai always come in the morning to disturb him. Like to use his paws a lot to wake us up, especially me. He will Jump up the sofa when i'm sleeping on it, and pulled my hand down and start licking it till i wake up. I've brough him home since he was 3 months old and he's been with us ever since. I consider his as my youngest bro now since my mum is the alpha female to him. Family really do smile and laughed alot since he's with us. Always bully my dad because he always get what he wants from him. I guess that's all for now.....do drop me a msg and share your stories!!!

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

Khoobg
Webmaster

Sep 30, 2004, 3:38 PM

Post #2 of 9 (386 views)
Shortcut
Re: [adamchooi] Cookie is now 2 years old. [In reply to] Can't Post

Welcome back Adam Smile

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 30, 2004, 3:40 PM

Post #3 of 9 (383 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome back to the forum.

I can see you have a really nice shih tzu. Is really nice to have a dog which can understand you and you understand him. My silky also like toys a lot. When she see people come in the house, she will carry the toy for them. She likes to play with people.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2004, 4:45 PM

Post #4 of 9 (376 views)
Shortcut

welcome back, adam, to the forum for doggie lovers. Smile cute lil' shih tzu you got there. do you intend to participate in the dog shows?

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 30, 2004, 5:46 PM

Post #5 of 9 (369 views)
Shortcut

Hi adam,

Glad to see u back in the forum !!! how's things going on ? wei....coming to the AKC RDO or not ar this sunday ?

cheers,
minglmy

adamchooi
Canine Addict

Sep 30, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #6 of 9 (353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [All] Cookie is now 2 years old. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello guys,

Will be coming this sunday for sure. So will see u all then. Been a while since cookie been to any gathering at all.

MisterStan.... Cookie no longer with long coat. He's on puppy cut now. Easier for us to handle and he seems happy about it coz we dont have to groom him often. So i guess dog show is out of the question for now.

Mr Khoo ,MING Yang,

So nice to hear from u guys again....See u both at the gathering ya.

kitconnie78,

Cookie does that too.. He will go get one of his toys and start jumping and running around before we got into the house. Sometimes he will hide when he see us coming back. Then when we got into the house, he will sort of like jump out and surprise us

Blog! www.adamchooi.com

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2004, 11:27 PM

Post #7 of 9 (344 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. see you this sunday. remember henry ar. ekekeke. Tongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 1, 2004, 6:46 AM

Post #8 of 9 (337 views)
Shortcut

Hello there!!! Welcome BACK!!!!

Hey, nice shi tzu..... a real Cookie hahahah.... I also have a shih tzu, been with me since he was 2 months old and now he is 10 year old hahahah..... my lil guy is a bit different form yours... shhhh.... my Willy boy is only friendly to girls... see boys ah and he will bark..... but if got many epole then he won't bark hehehe... he is possesive, of me! Hates sharing me with my other dogs... he is also the alpha dog in my house after me and my dad...... so my boxers and lab kowtow to him as big boss hahahahah......

Mine is a bit spoiled by my mom, manja him a lot hahhaa..... and he is very loyal, follows me everywhere and understands a lot of english and cantonese hahaha..... sometimes he acts like a little human, love air con rooms and his smelly cloth... dislike toys, isn't that weird huh?

Well, hop[e to see you on 3rd oct!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Oct 1, 2004, 7:46 PM

Post #9 of 9 (328 views)
Shortcut

Welcome back! Have fun here in the forum! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

(This post was edited by phoenix on Oct 1, 2004, 7:49 PM)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my