Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Grooming in Damansara

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 1:32 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2742 views)
Shortcut
Grooming in Damansara Can't Post

I'm looking for good and cheap Groomer for my shih tzu.

Location near Mutiara Damansara... any suggestion??? Thanx Guys...

JudyBeee
Novice

Dec 14, 2004, 12:29 AM

Post #2 of 6 (2609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raymond_may] Grooming in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont think there is any cheap grooming center in PJ areas.

Standard cost would be RM80 to 100..depends on ur dog's conditions.

ruby_sushi

Dec 17, 2004, 8:06 AM

Post #3 of 6 (2576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JudyBeee] Grooming in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

The only one I know is the pet shop in IKANO there. Dogs grooming cost approx RM 80 - RM 120 depending on their sizes. Like my Sushi consider a medium size cost RM100.

Cheers,

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

timmy
Enthusiast

Dec 17, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #4 of 6 (2570 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raymond_may] Grooming in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Raymond. i used to groom my timmy boy every 2 mths - at Pj petshops and old klg road..but recently found a new pet shop in tmn megah ( ming tien opposite shoplot - upstair ) ...its 4d magnum shop there,,,above a clinic, they groom for shih tzu rm 70 only...and they also provide bath, cut nails, clean ear, trim his tummy fur at only rm 30!! you can stand next to the groomer to accompany your pet too!!! its very reasonable!! as timmy has sensitive skin, the owner use special sensitive shampoo for him too....can said very satisfied w their service, will send my timmy there next round!

p/s : the owner has few dogs - walk around the shop - the shop is very well kept and clean..so do his dogs, all his poodle and shih tzu have nice and clean fur!!! and i let my timmy play around w them!!! anyway, the owner is very experienced and dog lover as he kept 7 dogs!! the way he treat his dog, can say he is very loving n caring to all his dogs! thats y i trust him...

Emily

JudyBeee
Novice

Dec 23, 2004, 1:43 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] Grooming in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

I have found a new grooming place in Tmn Desa. They are having a promotion for grooming service. Price range for basic grooming would be RM 80 with 20% discount...and FREE pick up if staying nearby.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Dec 28, 2004, 9:33 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2481 views)
Shortcut
Re: [timmy] Grooming in Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Timmy,

i send my daschund there too..not tht she need much grooming la..i bring her for shower la...the shop is called : pet's buddy station...the owner:mr phang.I agree with timmy tht he's exceptionally nice and well..his pet shop makes u feel like ur in a cafe..can make tea and coffee to drink all and sit down chit chat..and he alwis give discounts..

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my