Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March..

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2002, 2:30 AM

Post #1 of 9 (4056 views)
Shortcut
Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. Can't Post

I can't remember where Derrick posted this but will anyone be going for this?? For sure Derrick (?) and I will be there..anyone else..

It's 9th of March Saturday
3pm...at Mines..

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2002, 2:37 AM

Post #2 of 9 (4054 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll be there! Wink That is, if I can convince my parents that it's perfectly safe! *sighs* They can be so overprotective at times, don't you think? Anyway, looking forward to finally meeting u all!

-= Tisha =-

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 26, 2002, 2:39 AM

Post #3 of 9 (4053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Great Tish Smile Derrick..maybe since you are familiar with the place, you could suggest a spot where we can all meet?

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ ·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Rainbow -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

prettycuter
Novice

Feb 26, 2002, 9:32 PM

Post #4 of 9 (4043 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Rainbow] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

prettycuter will be there too!!!!!!!!

shanann
Novice

Feb 27, 2002, 11:21 PM

Post #5 of 9 (4032 views)
Shortcut

err..can i know is in the mines shopping fair or mines exhibition hall and what time? tq :)Smile

Rainbow
Canine Addict

Feb 28, 2002, 12:59 AM

Post #6 of 9 (4025 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shanann] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

This is the last time I going to post this!!

Venue: MINES Exhibiton Hall
Dates: 9th March
Event : Pre SHow
Time: 3pm

Venue: Same as above
Date: 17th March
Event: 2 back to back doggie shows
Time: in morning...about nineish or ten..

PyRoMaNiAc
Canine Addict

Mar 1, 2002, 2:03 AM

Post #7 of 9 (4016 views)
Shortcut

Big problem... there's something important going on on the same day! Shocked Does anyone have the schdules, i.e. wat will happen at wat time? Wat time are you guys meeting up?

-= Tisha =-

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 1, 2002, 2:24 AM

Post #8 of 9 (4014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PyRoMaNiAc] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

I will also attend two events on that day. Will go to mines till lunch with the hope that I can complete what I want to do there and then speed off to Sepang for the Formula 1.

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

Derrickok
Novice

Mar 1, 2002, 2:53 AM

Post #9 of 9 (4011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Khoobg] Pre Show/Parade at the Mines on the 9th of March.. [In reply to] Can't Post

What are we supposed to be talking about?
A Saturday and a Sunday = 2 separate different days, the dates are 9th March & 17th March, and yet?
Please read carfully.
Saturday 9th March at 3.00PM at The Mines is the pre-show parade, when would be exhibitors will be interviewed by TV crews and local & overseas reporters.

SUNDAY 17th March from 10.00AM to 4.30PM will be the All Breed Championship Shows proper itself. and THIS IS THE DAY WHEN WE PLANNED TO HAVE THE GET TOGETHER.

Is everything crystal clear now?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my