Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
price of maltese?

alanveron
Novice

Sep 28, 2004, 1:55 PM

Post #1 of 12 (1704 views)
Shortcut
price of maltese? Can't Post

may i know what's the price of a maltese?and where to get it in Penang?any good breeder to recommend?thanks

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 1:21 AM

Post #2 of 12 (1688 views)
Shortcut
Re: [alanveron] price of maltese? [In reply to] Can't Post

The price of Maltese normally from 1100 to 1500 if with MKA cert and microchipped. depend on the breeder. I dont know any breeder in Penang. sorry...

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 29, 2004, 3:41 AM

Post #3 of 12 (1685 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i am from Penang too!!! nice to meet u. i think u must have go to the dog fiesta in Gurney rite? i saw 3 maltese in the fair la. but since u want to buy from a breeder y dont u ask dogslover in this forum.he is Penang lang too. He told me that theres a maltese breeder near Tanjung Tokong or Pulau Tikus(i am not sure) u can try to ask him.

alanveron
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 1:06 PM

Post #4 of 12 (1672 views)
Shortcut

no ler......recently broke up with gf....no mood to go kai kai ler!Frown

if can't find any breeder,any nice pet shop to recommend?last time i visited one pet shop near island plaza there but not much puppies one!juz a small pet shop!any nice and reliable pet shop to recommend?thanks!

binky
New User

Oct 1, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #5 of 12 (1656 views)
Shortcut

alanveron,

have you tried calling MKA? they would have a list of breeders. My friend just called them a few weeks ago, and now he has TWO new puppies!!!

MKA would provide u with the names and contact numbers for the breeders that are near your location- no hassle at all.

good luck ya Wink

alanveron
Novice

Oct 2, 2004, 12:23 PM

Post #6 of 12 (1651 views)
Shortcut

what's MKA phone number?thanks

sasa
Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2004, 7:58 PM

Post #7 of 12 (1650 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

do u mind i ask u two questions? Smile ...

1) what make u wanna rear a pet?

2) would u still commit yourself to a furry friend if u get a new girl friend next time?

pls think carefully before u make any decision...

cheers, Lotus
BOWIE I MISS YOU!!!

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 3, 2004, 2:06 AM

Post #8 of 12 (1647 views)
Shortcut

hi,

awww..iziit? sad to hear dat. but is this the main reason u wanna get a dog??

hmm...actaully vry hard to say which petshop is reliable la...we are actually not advise to buy dog from petshop.but i bought my silky terrier from petshopTongue (located at BM) recommended by a fren. Penang one if u really want to get a maltese from breeder i can try to ask for u la. theres a breeder of maltese in Penang.Smile

about the petshop...u can try to ask and look see look see at petshop to get more info and confirm about wat breed u want and how to take care etc...but better buy from breeder la. theres a few petshop in Penang but i dont know whether they are reliable or not coz i didnt buy dog from them b4. there is one near Gurney Plaza in Jln Kelawai call Dog R us. quite many dog accesseries and quite a big shop la. is a double storey shop.

and then...theres another shop near Dato Keramat. It is locate by the road side near to a traffic light. if not mistaken it is call D petshop.not a big shop though.

I heard that theres a few petshop in Tanjung Bungah too but not sure where is it. havent go there.Tongue then, have another petshop at Jelutong also by the road side and near to the traffic light. it is some where opposite the Rythem bookshop.

alanveron
Novice

Oct 3, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #9 of 12 (1638 views)
Shortcut

NONO!!!!OF COZ THAT'S NOT THE MAIN REASON THAT I WANNA TO GET A DOG!I wanna to have a dog even b4 i am into the relationship!but then my ex ask me not to have a dog,so now no more gf liao,i can have a dog again!Tongue

binky
New User

Oct 4, 2004, 10:18 PM

Post #10 of 12 (1634 views)
Shortcut

hi alanveron,

hey sorry for the late reply Blush. I kinda agree with SASA, getting a dog would be a lifetime commitment and not for just a "rebound" or cause its just to get over a "period" that one is going through... however, if you are really keen then you can contact MKA via Phone: 603 7729 2027, or just by browsing for their homepage.

anyways, if you're really ready to commit a part of your life (more than 8 years) then i wish you all the luck in getting a new addition to your family Wink

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 9, 2004, 6:57 PM

Post #11 of 12 (1598 views)
Shortcut

hi,

pls click on the REPLY on the person u want to reply to, if not we dont know who were u reply to. kekeke Tongue

go to the dog saloon in Prima Tanjung. She is a maltese breeder.

violeta
Novice

Oct 23, 2004, 6:41 AM

Post #12 of 12 (1545 views)
Shortcut

hi alanveron.i saw a maltese in a pet shop-Happiness is Pets with $999 dollars.i dont' know if u are still looking for one.just trying to helpAngelic

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my