Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 25, 2005, 9:13 AM

Post #26 of 37 (1727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [liz2910] Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ [In reply to] Can't Post

the cafe open liao?? atria can bring pets?? cos last few weeks i went there din see anybody bring dogs leii
Frown ....
Frown Frown

cutiejezz
Dog Kichi

May 25, 2005, 7:39 PM

Post #27 of 37 (1716 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ [In reply to] Can't Post

hellooo liz...

do u mind to tell me where's the location of the Pet Angel Cafe...??? wanna bring along my doggie there,too....

cutiejezz

liz2910

May 25, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #28 of 37 (1711 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ [In reply to] Can't Post

HIHI Frown
They just open bout a week time. I asked the boss yesterday, he said can bring small breed la but cannot let them down on the floor... The out side table may be but of coz can run around. What he worry is awana (his dog) will peeing or poo poo follow the other dogs. The cafe actually is inside the shop... not many table, but as u see outside also have la. I think they can open at the end because they dont sell live stocks.

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 25, 2005, 10:16 PM

Post #29 of 37 (1709 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cutiejezz] Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ [In reply to] Can't Post

Ello

It's on the second floor if not mistaken... the shop-lot is near the elevator & there is an entrance via the parking lot...

like Liz said, its small & only serve drinks at the moment... I dunno much coz dun go shop in PetAngel... I just happend to saw it while looking for another shop in Atria... from the outside they have lotsa accessories & some magazines & doggies clothes... that's about it... dunno what else they have there...

Biggest question is weather Atria management allows dogs in the vacinity...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 26, 2005, 3:22 AM

Post #30 of 37 (1688 views)
Shortcut

kenot on the floor? means the furkids cant run in the shop ?? quite blurri leii kenot on the fllor??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

liz2910

May 26, 2005, 5:42 AM

Post #31 of 37 (1684 views)
Shortcut

Frown

HEHE... soli soli... furkidss cant run around one the floor. Have to sit on the chair. When v walk in to the complex also have to put in carrier or hug them, the shop just near the entrence of the second floor car park, so is good also. Actually the management quite cin cai of it, one of the malay guard always go to the shop and play with Awana too... But as a responsible parents, v should not let them run around in the mall too lo. The boss told me, once got a doggie walk far and poo outside, the managemnt wont clean it and the owner gotta GAO DIM.

So what v sud do is, let our furkid do their DAI SAI business at home first, thn will be relax there la...dont need to be so worry and can enjoy the bouble tea. :>

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 27, 2005, 8:17 AM

Post #32 of 37 (1670 views)
Shortcut

ohh have to sit on the chair ahh i think hard for my jayjay ahahah cos he just cant sit still... so... cant go...:(

i think if got ppl complain then the management will be more strict larr

ahhaha so bad wannn the staff don clean ahhh jus see n walk by like nothing happen?? hahah but realli should not let our furkids simply peepoo outside larr smelli later the guard shooo us out lol

so hav u went there before with ur furkids?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

liz2910

May 27, 2005, 7:36 PM

Post #33 of 37 (1659 views)
Shortcut

HIHI Frown
Haha, i havent bring her there ler.. once i brought her there they still dun have cafe. I think furbie also cant stay still one, some more she very WAI SEK. What can do is leash her lo.so can b on the floor but cant run around. She will jump down even on the chair... so end up also have to hold in leash for safe. I will try to bring her one day and see...thn u can bring ur jayjay also lo...hehe

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 28, 2005, 9:00 AM

Post #34 of 37 (1638 views)
Shortcut

ohh when r u going??? hahah maybe can make one day them we go there together hehehe.. anyway wat breed is ur furkids??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

liz2910

May 28, 2005, 7:52 PM

Post #35 of 37 (1633 views)
Shortcut

hihi Frown
She actually is toy poodle... just i dint trim her like poodle lo... hahaha... i prefer the hairy fury look... www.dogster.com, quick search: furbie. here got more photo.
I also dunno i will go ler... see la one day. Hope to see you and more people n doggie there too... hope wont kena complaint. :p

madmoz

May 29, 2005, 6:07 AM

Post #36 of 37 (1620 views)
Shortcut

Was there this afternoon with my fiancee and Siu Kat...

Lemon Chicken Rice is really good (hawker food taste, Japanese style presentation)

Portions kinda tiny Unsure but reasonably priced Wink

The drinks get a thumbs up as well

But best of all, you get to eat with your furkid sitting in the chair next to you in a 'fancy restaurant' kinda feel!Laugh

Maybe we should make this our regular meeting spot?

liz2910

May 29, 2005, 8:56 PM

Post #37 of 37 (1611 views)
Shortcut
Re: [madmoz] Pet Cafe in Atria, DJ [In reply to] Can't Post

HIHI

OH! Great, i also try their mint bouble tea... not bad. Their jasmine green tea also good, coz my fren supply it, hahaha... Well, Hope it will survive longer for us who got no place to bring out furkids... I still think that is not a ideal place to have cafe... need us to promote more to out sider lo... Hmmm... may b later go to yum cha... gheehgheeghee...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my