american pitbull

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 4, 2004, 11:54 PM

Post #26 of 30 (673 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ilovenba] american pitbull [In reply to] Can't Post

yes.. if she is too small then get some net to block the hole in the gate lah.. u didn't get her a cage? or buy 4 pcs of play pan lah..

get her doggie milk ah! not human milk ok!! aiyah.. hope she will be fine lah.. take care ok...

u r lucky to get her back.. nothing bad happen.. Smile

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2004, 6:11 PM

Post #27 of 30 (658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] american pitbull [In reply to] Can't Post

gave her bath for the irst time, but she's so afraid of water. bath until she pees.. so i had to stop half way and rub her. half clean now... hehe, well i keep her in the back yard and eveytime when i was not around, she'll slip out to other place and explore, pee and poos outside then she'll be coming back to my backyard. well i get the the doggie milk, mix with the blended doggie food. she's kinda enjoy the milk but she doesn't like the canned food.maybe i kept the food in the fridge and she don't like the cold food.... havent take her to the vet for the first vaccined, will bring her on sat.... btw, does anyone here know what time the UPM vet clinic open? does it open on sat and sunday too??

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 6, 2004, 9:24 PM

Post #28 of 30 (653 views)
Shortcut

WAWWW such a good owner ler.. she is soo lucky ah!!! having u beside her...

if u can affort u try cesar lah she sure like it very mummy one.. even i smell it also yummy.. its about $2.50.. then cheapest i can get is $2.20... small can one..

bath her with warm water? don't let her catch a cold ah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

tuckfook

Oct 20, 2004, 8:26 PM

Post #29 of 30 (632 views)
Shortcut

All Pitbulls are potentially dangerous dogs.

Having stressed that, Pitbulls are not friendly to any other dogs though there may be exceptions, but you'll never know when they'll turn on the other dog. Pitbulls seldom waste time before attacking, there is no customary quarrel. It's straight at the neck shoulder joint and backpedals until the other dog collapses only to release to get a better bite or when the other dog is dead.

Pitbulls are almost useless as guard dogs. Most of the time they'll choose to go for another dog than a person and most crooks worthy of their profession know that ! Besides, pitbulls hardly ever bark !

Pitbulls need a lot of space and they can jump 5 ft. easily and climb fences .

How do I know.........I've kept 5 Boxers and R.Ridgeback. All systematically demolished by the singular Pitbull from 1 year old to 6 yrs old. The pitbull was fenced in 6ft. Chainlink and grew up as a pup with the others. Always friendly to the others and it happens so suddenly, without a sound except for the whinning of the other dog.

This dog had also cleared my perimeter fence of 6ft chainlink and killed several large spitz, 2 Rottweilers and a GSD. All cost me a bomb to replace !

I have seen Pitbull breeders and their dogs in fights, believe me, if you remotely like dogs you'll be turned off !

This pitbull I kept, I bought because it was the last of the litter and looked so cute, all black with a white chest and an almost square head ! Cobra. ( oh yes, he has white on his feet ! ) Remained a faithfull dog till the last day, never snarled at the kids and behaved better than a Retriever when the kids climbed all over him, yet I get goosebumps when I recall the muffled snarling when he has connected fangs to another dog.

I thought I could train him to be obedient, well, he did quite well when I shouted for him to stop but sometimes he pretended not to hear or I caught him a few seconds too late.

For nearly 10 years I lived with the fear of another incident, only in the last year(of his life) did I feel comfortable that Cobra was no longer capable !

So, think carefully.

Tuckfook

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Oct 21, 2004, 6:06 PM

Post #30 of 30 (626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tuckfook] american pitbull [In reply to] Can't Post

wow... luckily i din get the pit bull....

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my