New Member from Pelangi Damansara

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Nov 2, 2004, 5:39 PM

Post #76 of 78 (198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

i think u can leave henry in the car la.. just for a little while, he'll b too tired after jt and go to sleep while u eat, hehehehehe...

Dino's very greedy, thats y manja from all the humans, hoping got food. but he likes to play with rocky, cos rocky always tempt dino with his hands, making dino chase them,. heheheh... dino has ths habit of licking and nibbling human fingers...

and sorry wendy, dino always steals ginger's water, no wonder ginger so 'sombong' wif dino. hehehe must be annoyed dino always steals her water and her owners attention.. and sorry again dino always dirty your pants. hahahahaha....

well, im glad that i dun have to worry about boarding in case i need to go away without dino. hehehehe... i can help to babysit too! dino will be happy to have another friend in the house. i can imagine dino showing off his little blue doggy house that raymond built to his friends. hehehehe TongueBlushSmile

this week we cant go for JT. i have to go back to malacca, my mom's birthday and is making so much noise that i never go back for so long. Frown dino will be so dissapointed when saturday comes, but no JT... hrm.. i'll try to bring him for a walk around my taman in malacca, so he wont be so upset la....FrownFrown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #77 of 78 (197 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there, i think leaving henry in the car should not be any problem provided that , any things that are chewable gotta remove it lor.... TongueTongueTongueTongue

i like dino, when we touch touch him, he will happily shake his tail. SmileSmileSmile

see you next week lor for the jt. and happy birthday auntie !!!! CoolCoolCool

nathalie
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 10:51 PM

Post #78 of 78 (192 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Smilehi

I know this is pretty late, considerin i'm not here for 2 mths d

but am gonna wish u a very warm welcome

to u n ur baby anyway and hope that u'll have fun

n benefit from the forum...lots of nice ppl here..get to know them

~Nat~Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my