New Member from Pelangi Damansara

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Sep 26, 2004, 10:17 PM

Post #1 of 78 (1846 views)
Shortcut
New Member from Pelangi Damansara Can't Post

Hi, im a new member here. I live in Pelangi Damansara, block H and im really keen on grouping people in my condo with dogs, so we can socialize, share views and thoughts. acctually, im not really sure are we allowed to have dogs there, but .... hehehehe... anyways, those who have doggies in pelangi, do inform me, and lets allow our doggy to have some doggy pals!

I currently own a shih tzu cross terrier. im planning to get another one, another shih tzu perhaps, or a yolkshire, not sure... need advice on getting a second dog, i love my 1st dog very very much. his name is Dino, hes damn damn damn cute and smart! i'll post his photo later. :) im really happy theres a dog forum im malaysia. Bravo to the creator!

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 26, 2004, 10:21 PM

Post #2 of 78 (1842 views)
Shortcut
Hi there [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi.. I also living in Pelangi Damansara. and the same block as u.

maybe we can gather our dog next time? heheheh

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #3 of 78 (1841 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello and Welcome!!! Good luck on finding more pelangi dog owners... I don't live there hehehehe..... I live in Setapak and have 4 dogs....

Oh, a shih tzu mix terrier, Dino looks more like shih tzu or terrier? Get a shih tzu!!!!!! Will be a great companion for your Dino hahahaha...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 26, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #4 of 78 (1836 views)
Shortcut

hi may_raymond,

welcome to this forum. do join us for any activites organized by puppy.com. Smile

cnfs

Sep 27, 2004, 2:08 AM

Post #5 of 78 (1831 views)
Shortcut

Hello! I stay very very near to your place lor... Coco would love to join if you have any doggy gathering....hehehe... WELCOME!!!

Regards,
Mr.Chris

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 27, 2004, 3:39 AM

Post #6 of 78 (1827 views)
Shortcut

Hi May_raymond !

warm welcome ot the forum here ! hope you'll find ur frens in the forum who stays in the same area as u ... good luck in ur search ya ! Smile

cheers,
minglmy

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 27, 2004, 7:00 AM

Post #7 of 78 (1814 views)
Shortcut

Hi May,

Welcome to the forum...do come for the next week 3rd Oct RDO held at Central Park, BU. There will be having lots of fun and games there, check under the event calender for more details...hope to see u there...Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 27, 2004, 1:39 PM

Post #8 of 78 (1810 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum.

There will be a dog gathering in Central Park, opposite of One Utama on the 3rd of October. Is going to be a large gathering for dogs. Please do come and join in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

venessa

Sep 27, 2004, 6:38 PM

Post #9 of 78 (1800 views)
Shortcut

Hi May_Raymond,

Welcome to this forum, hope you enjoy yourself here. Infact, i was quite new here. Ya, get yourself another Shih Tzu for your Dino as a company. hahha...Hey, can condo management ppl allow you for keeping DINO? One of my friends, he did stay at somewhere Puchong Condo, but the management ppl there not allowed him to keeping the dogs, but cat's can wor...Mad How old is Dino now? He/She look more like Shih Tzu or???! As for me, I got myself one Shih Tzu, male, 3 month plus.Ya as what ST said, 3rd OCt got one dogs function at BU there, do come and join. I will be there too(most probably), but without bring my pup there..Crazy

Tongue*venessa*

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 27, 2004, 9:14 PM

Post #10 of 78 (1797 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Welcome... hope u find a great gang to hang out with where u live... have fun here too meeting many fantastic ppl... enjoy Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Sep 28, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #11 of 78 (1795 views)
Shortcut

where is Pelangi Damansara? issit near One Utama?
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

sbt
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #12 of 78 (1781 views)
Shortcut

I aqm not an active forumer. But I just want to say hello and welcome.

Warm Regards
A Dog is for Life, Not just for Christmas

Concorn
ALPHA

Sep 28, 2004, 6:32 PM

Post #13 of 78 (1773 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the big family of multi breed!!!

If not grouping pp at the pelangi d'sara, you cld also come to the gathering on this Sunday at One Utama....

Aik, since when condo allowed 'PETS'???

*Coco & Concorn*

** If It's Yours it happen to be Mine, But What Is Mine Is always Be Mine - Coco's Motto**

Coco Leng Lui Album
~ latest update Oct 02

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 12:27 AM

Post #14 of 78 (1768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

I just read notice from Pelangi Damansara that residents are not allowed to keep pet in their premises. Frown

With reason that some of resident pet (dog from dunno which block) nuisance the neighborhood.

So sad... but nevermind coz Dino not noisy and seldom bark. He will bark if Pizza delivery man come n ring our apt bell.... heuheueu

I think no reason for the management to chase Dino. Bcoz if they until do that, me n my gf will shift to other place!!!

And that notice will not change our mind to get another 1 puppy.

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 12:32 AM

Post #15 of 78 (1765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm planning to get another pup. the options are Shih Tzu or Yorkie (Yorkshire Terrier).

Which one u all think is better?

Btw Dino looks more like Shih Tzu. he has Shih Tzu Fur and Body. but his nose not as flat as Terrier. However he still look very cute for us. Dino very obedient and don't like to bark. he dont like to play with his toys, coz he prefer to play with human.

how bout ur dog?

venessa

Sep 29, 2004, 12:34 AM

Post #16 of 78 (1765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [raymond_may] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Raymond_May,

Hey, nice to know that Dino is good & he wouldn't simple bark..ya,i also don't know why, the management level ppl wouldn't allow residents not allowed to keep dogs.....but cats can wor...ahha..unfair rite? Mad

Wah, it seem like you & your gf did trained Dino well ya..Can you share with us his photo? How old is he liao? Good Luck ya.

Tongue*venessa*

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #17 of 78 (1762 views)
Shortcut
Re: [venessa] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

It's not that difficult to train him coz he typically coward puppy... heuheuhue, but he very friendly to everybody. he like to play with our guest. I'll put his picture in my avatar later.

Actually the management should allow resident to rare dog as long as owner responsible and ensure that their pet not simply bark and noisy.

Thanx for ur extreme fast reply.. hehehehe

venessa

Sep 29, 2004, 1:11 AM

Post #18 of 78 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Hi Raymond_May,

hoho, he looked cute ler..and so small size....not like Fido. He need to be slim down lar...ahah, over-weight..ahhah..

Ya, totally, agreed on that the manageent level should allow residents to keep their own pets, unless their pets attack humans.....ahah...Blush

Anyway, tonite is the Mooncake Festival, wish you & your GF enjoy ya..Oop, forgot also to your honey...Wink

Tongue*venesa*

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2004, 1:14 AM

Post #19 of 78 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I also live in aprtment,block H,but not Pelangi lah,it's near kelana Jaya,,,,
My Taro already 8 years old...my aprtment also don't allowed dog...but I didn't bother much as my Taro did not bark unless the Pizza man knock on my door.....Tongue
So far I seen other resident carry thier dog in the arm and walk in to the elevator even though the elevator have a big sign says Pets Not Allowed...Blush I never share the elevator with other ppl,some times I rather walk up to my apartment on 15th floor...Pirate The managment will not issue any memo if nobody complaints...as long as we ourselves are responsible owner...
Will you e comming to the RDO day on 3rd Oct ? Pls come and have fun..

Blush I am the man with dog's name

raymond_may
Novice

Sep 29, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #20 of 78 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Good spirit!!! we have to keep our dog!

I even put Dino on leash andf let him walk follow me. I will carry him if the floor dirty... heuheue

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #21 of 78 (1743 views)
Shortcut

hi, im may..

im quite bummed when my condo posted that sign for no dogs allowed, but i know some of the other residents do have dogs too. so, i plan not to bring my dino out so often anymore.

anyway, about the gathering on the 3rd, im really really really interested. we'll try to make it..... then our dogs can bcome friends there...

im kinda sad that my dino has no friends. i brought him to the ikano pet safari quite often, but he's afraid or cant b bothered with the other dogs there. he just clung to me as tight as he can, as if afraid that i'll leave him there!! hehehhe..

i wanna share something wif u guys, i just went to the pet family in taman mega. went to play wif a female 2 month old shih tzu there. she's not that attractive, as not really tri color and all, but when i took her out of the cage to play, shes sooooooooooooo obedient! i asked her to sit, she can even sit, without knowing me and without me giving her a treat! i really hope someone buys her soon. shes such a good girl! hehehehe...

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 29, 2004, 5:15 AM

Post #22 of 78 (1739 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Sep 29, 2004, 5:22 AM

Post #23 of 78 (1732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, thanks phoenix. wat breed is ur dog??

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 29, 2004, 5:42 AM

Post #24 of 78 (1723 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond & Raymond_May] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there,

i was just curious if both of you are the same person? the dog in the avatar seem to be same. Crazy

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 29, 2004, 7:01 AM

Post #25 of 78 (1718 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] New Member from Pelangi Damansara [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiyoh...."sing seow seow" lah....May must be Raymond's GF & Raymond must be May's BF lah !!Crazy

Blush I am the man with dog's name

(This post was edited by musashi on Sep 29, 2004, 7:02 AM)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my