Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info

Anonymous
Anonymous

Jun 27, 2001, 9:38 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1337 views)
Shortcut
Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info Can't Post

Can someone tell me where can get the contact for miniature pinscher's breeder.

Khoobg
Webmaster

Jun 27, 2001, 10:50 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1335 views)
Shortcut
Re: Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info [In reply to] Can't Post

Obviously the best place to call is MKA, Malaysia Kennel Association and you will sure to get to a lot of information on breeder.

Cheers

Anonymous
Anonymous

Jul 3, 2001, 8:40 PM

Post #3 of 5 (1323 views)
Shortcut
Re: Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info [In reply to] Can't Post

Call MKA and I guess they are more than happy to let you know a few reputable breeder.

oreo
Novice

May 1, 2003, 6:16 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Anonymous] Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, If you are looking for puppies, I have one male looking for a good home. 7 weeks old. dewormed. tail not docked. (I like em with tails). I am not a breeder but my bitch gave birth to a litter of 3..mixed between chihuahua and minpin. Brown in color, small tiny sized.(mum is small sized). BTW, I am in Penang.

jan
Enthusiast

May 2, 2003, 9:33 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1222 views)
Shortcut
Re: [oreo] Looking for miniature pinscher breeder's info [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lilian !! I'm really interested with the min pin + chihuahua. Is the pup still available? Would you mind to give me a contact where i can contact you? Anyway, your name really familiar to me. If not mistaken, you have taught before in han chiang college. anyway, hope to hear from you soon. see ya...tata

^^Jan^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my