Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Web-site Bravehearts!

clangan
K9 Maniac

Sep 25, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #1 of 1 (814 views)
Shortcut
Web-site Bravehearts! Can't Post

I visited some web sites belonging to some people in this forum and I am amaze how certain breeder put their home addresses in their web page! NOT SMART!!! Especially those living in Shah Alam area. Under MBSA rules for dog ownership, link houses are not allowed to own dogs, corner lots, semi-d and bungalows are only allowed 2 dogs maximum. Aggressive dogs are banned from obtaining license in S.Alam. To obatin a dog license, you need to go to MBSA building ground floor to the Jabatan Perlesenan, report the dogs that you have, they will then issue you a white card. Health dept (Kementerian Kesihatan) and MBSA Vet dept will send their personnels to visit your place, compound and dogs beofre they issue you a license. It is ridiculous but we dogs owners must be sensitive to our neighbours and environment. Some dogs owners I know have more than 2 noisy dogs and at the same time put their home address at their web sites for public viewing, this is not smart because a person with a bad intent may just go to the MBSA web site, do an 'e-aduan', attach your web site for the pleasure viewing of the MBSA personnel and you are in for it dude!!

This is only a friendly reminder for some of the breeder and dog owner friends of mine staying in Shah Alam like myself!!! Osu...!

clangan

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my