Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
PAWS Resources

Zazi
Novice

Sep 23, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1059 views)
Shortcut
PAWS Resources Can't Post

Since my list got deleted for being too 'commercial' I have decided to try again. Yesterday I sent out the email quoted below to everyone i know. Maybe you can do the same and hopefully we can start to compile a resource of people and companies that are willing to help out PAWS in some way.

I got quite a bit of response especially in the local celebrities who will wear a PAWS t-shirt in public. I've got a list of about 6 people, mostly my friends but hopefully it'll start a trend. Now i just need to get hold of some t-shirts... Does any one know where i can get PAWS t-shirts? I used to have a few but am wondering if they still make them? If not i can get some made quite cheaply, i don't mind getting a few dozen made on my own account.

Hi guys.... Help PAWS compile a list of resources and people that consider them selves 'Friends' Of PAWS. If you can volunteer the following resources please email me at the address provided below. By resources/friends i mean things like:
  1. access to a mailing list tp publicize events like their annual jumble sale and dogathon.
  2. help with the design of leaflets, information brochures, t-shirts buttons badges etc.
  3. help with planning charity campaigns
  4. sponsorship of products to sell as gifts at gift shop
  5. donation of items for jumble sale
  6. donation of items on the paws wish list: www.pawsmalaysia.com/imports/need.html
  7. if you have any new and novel ways to help PAWS make some extra cash...:) or drag them into the 21st century:)
  8. contacts of local celebrities who would be willing to be affiliated with PAWS and maybe wear a PAWS tshirt in public, or be a PAWS spokes person etc.
  9. contacts of companies who might be willing to sponsor PAWS in return for having an area of PAWS emblazoned with their logo or something like that....
  10. companies who will sponsor printing or webdesign etc.....
  11. companies willing to sponsor all the hard ware that PAWS needs like drills, hammers, equipment etc.
  12. people willing to volunteer on a regular basis.
  13. companies/people willing to act as a drop off/collection point for jumble sale items.
  14. companies/people willing to donate a tiny percentage of their annual profit to a deserving charity.
  15. companies/people willing to push ticket sales via a charity organisation whereby 'X' amount is given to PAWS per ticket they sell.
  16. by taking the time to forward this email to people that you think might be able to help...

If you want to be added to this list please email me back at suraia@streamyx.com with the following details: Name of company/person:
Person to Contact:
Contact Details:
Type of Resources offered:

Liz Tay
Dog Kichi

Sep 23, 2004, 7:59 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1022 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zazi] PAWS Resources [In reply to] Can't Post

Inspiring effort Zazi!

If PAWS can get past its present dilemma of the site insecurity and getting on with an AGM, this would be a wonderful way to rejuvenate the fundraising and public support network. Just now PAWS doesn't even manage to send thank you letters or news updates to members, so it may need a bit more improvement with infrastructure to cope with all the support you propose - but that's not to say things can't be improved.

Liz

Minimax
Novice

Dec 18, 2004, 6:32 AM

Post #3 of 3 (838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Liz Tay] PAWS Resources [In reply to] Can't Post

We had twice animals from paws.

Each time total contaminated with every imaginable viruses, flees and bugs.

Took us weeks with other vets to get them going again.

Most have bad tummies..

Cats on cement flooring...

No natural animal conform toilet facilities..

Poorly managed by lazy Indians.

It’s a disgrace.

Rather keep half the animals in decent conditions...

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my