mackay_low

Feb 4, 2003, 3:24 AM

Post #26 of 46 (5336 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Arthur.

Mackay

Arthur wrote:

Congrats to Mackay for a super performance with 2 entries in the top 10!

mackay_low

Feb 4, 2003, 3:43 AM

Post #27 of 46 (5337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

The Dobermann, Mal. Gr. Ch. Dobe Ace Willing & Able (Magic) is the fourth generation Malaysian Bred Dog and is an All Breed BIS winner. His dad, Gr. Ch. Ravenswood Bodyshop of GMC, another BIS winner is #2 Dog All Breeds in 2000, he was co-owned between Dr. SR Dev and Mrs. Betty Clark at the point he was shown. His mum is Mal. Ch. Dobe Ace Unchained Melody (Whitney). Whitney gained her championship or should say is shown more often after she whelped a litter, so Magic is born before his mum gained his championship title. Whitney's dad is Mal. Gr. Ch. Ravenswood Tie Breaker, an All Breed BIS winner, and her mum is Mal Gr Ch Dobe Ace Rave Review, multiple Res. BIS winning bitch (not sure whether she has won BIS before). If I am not wrong, she has broken the record of top winning Dobermann bitch or similar, and owns the most CC Dobermann ever won. The owner/breeder of Magic is Dr. SR Dev and co-owner is Mr. Wong Hon Seng.

There aren't any shows in Malacca in year 2003. Usually its held at Pay Fong High School. Hope all this answers are helpful.

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 4, 2003, 8:00 AM

Post #28 of 46 (5331 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackay_low] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh.....thanks very much for the infos !!!

BTW, Dr. SR Dev is the breeder of Dobe Ace Kennel ? Where is it? KL? Penang?

Thanks you !! Wink

In Reply To
Hi,

The Dobermann, Mal. Gr. Ch. Dobe Ace Willing & Able (Magic) is the fourth generation Malaysian Bred Dog and is an All Breed BIS winner. His dad, Gr. Ch. Ravenswood Bodyshop of GMC, another BIS winner is #2 Dog All Breeds in 2000, he was co-owned between Dr. SR Dev and Mrs. Betty Clark at the point he was shown. His mum is Mal. Ch. Dobe Ace Unchained Melody (Whitney). Whitney gained her championship or should say is shown more often after she whelped a litter, so Magic is born before his mum gained his championship title. Whitney's dad is Mal. Gr. Ch. Ravenswood Tie Breaker, an All Breed BIS winner, and her mum is Mal Gr Ch Dobe Ace Rave Review, multiple Res. BIS winning bitch (not sure whether she has won BIS before). If I am not wrong, she has broken the record of top winning Dobermann bitch or similar, and owns the most CC Dobermann ever won. The owner/breeder of Magic is Dr. SR Dev and co-owner is Mr. Wong Hon Seng.

There aren't any shows in Malacca in year 2003. Usually its held at Pay Fong High School. Hope all this answers are helpful.

Mackay

mackay_low

Feb 4, 2003, 11:13 PM

Post #29 of 46 (5323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Altana_Mystique] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 5, 2003, 6:03 AM

Post #30 of 46 (5317 views)
Shortcut

Huh? Empty post ?

mackay_low

Feb 6, 2003, 1:15 AM

Post #31 of 46 (5305 views)
Shortcut

I am sorry........ I think there must be some problem with my computer or the program.....

Anyway.... Here is the answers:

Dr. Dev is in Kuala Lumpur. You seems to be interested to his Dobs. If you ever come to our shows, feel free to let me know, and I could introduce you to him or vice versa. I have also being to the Singapore shows in December. What I remember when I see the Siberian Huskies ring, is that the winner of the two shows were different dogs. Which dog did you handled or owned?

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 6, 2003, 5:18 PM

Post #32 of 46 (5297 views)
Shortcut

Anyway.... Here is the answers:

Dr. Dev is in Kuala Lumpur. You seems to be interested to his Dobs. If you ever come to our shows, feel free to let me know, and I could introduce you to him or vice versa.
Thanks for your kind offer! Dobby is also one of my favourite breed. So trying to see what lines of Dobbs are in Asia. As far as I know, Singapore only currently has two Can Imp. and two Thai import.
Taiwan, they have a few pups from US. The father is the NO.1 Working and No.1 Dobbie in US 2002. Ch. Marienburg's Repo Man. Also Westminster BOB and BIG winner. They bought the direct decendant from US.

I have also being to the Singapore shows in December. What I remember when I see the Siberian Huskies ring, is that the winner of the two shows were different dogs. Which dog did you
handled or owned?
I'm handling the red/white dog. You can check out the website at www.geocities.com/hubsville Wink

Mackay

mackay_low

Feb 7, 2003, 12:53 AM

Post #33 of 46 (5289 views)
Shortcut

Since you are a Dobe fancier, you should come to the MIPE shows in March (KL). I was told there will be a lot of new Dobe (American Champions) competing at the shows in March. There will be at least 15 Dobes on that day itself. On Saturday, Mr. Maurice Le Cussan (Aust) will be judging Dobs, Workings & BIS and on Sunday, Mr. Chatterjee (India) will be doing the Workings............ Don't miss out!!!!

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 7, 2003, 1:23 AM

Post #34 of 46 (5286 views)
Shortcut

Oh......ok.....thanks !!! Wink

In Reply To
Since you are a Dobe fancier, you should come to the MIPE shows in March (KL). I was told there will be a lot of new Dobe (American Champions) competing at the shows in March. There will be at least 15 Dobes on that day itself. On Saturday, Mr. Maurice Le Cussan (Aust) will be judging Dobs, Workings & BIS and on Sunday, Mr. Chatterjee (India) will be doing the Workings............ Don't miss out!!!!

Mackay

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 7, 2003, 7:44 PM

Post #35 of 46 (5276 views)
Shortcut

Mackay....will u be handling ur friends Dobe??Wink
For a change, why dont u show the bigger dogs and give chance to those who show smaller ones......hahaSly

mackay_low

Feb 11, 2003, 1:09 PM

Post #36 of 46 (5254 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

Just checked the Westminster Website, and noticed your favourite top winning Dobe in USA, Ch. Marienburg Repo Man was only awarded an Award of Merit. Ch. Blue Chip Purple Reign (bitch) won the Breed at Westminster 2003 under Ms. Theresa L. Hundt.

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 11, 2003, 5:39 PM

Post #37 of 46 (5250 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.........that's what Westminster is all about...handlers of Top Dogs are always fearful of Westminster...because you won't know what will happen...Many a times...the No.1 in the breed or Group in the Country will be out sometimes...Smile
This is not the first time happening to Repo Man...In 2001, it also didn't win the Breed. It got defeated by Ch. Ravenswood Southern Cross, a 17month old Dobb that went on to BIG !!! Handled by an Argentinian.
Thanks for the info Mackay !! Wink

In Reply To
Hi there,

Just checked the Westminster Website, and noticed your favourite top winning Dobe in USA, Ch. Marienburg Repo Man was only awarded an Award of Merit. Ch. Blue Chip Purple Reign (bitch) won the Breed at Westminster 2003 under Ms. Theresa L. Hundt.

Mackay

mackay_low

Feb 11, 2003, 10:16 PM

Post #38 of 46 (5245 views)
Shortcut

What you mentioned are true. In 2000 the Top Pekingese in USA was Ch. Claymore Opening Night, a multiple BIS/BISS winner, and February 2001 Westminster, the breed judge was a Canadian judge, so he put up the Top Dog All Breeds in Canada, a pekingese, Ch. Taeplace Monet. In the Group line up, this pekingese was not even in the finalist for the group. However, they campaign the top pekingese again and went BOB and Group 4 in Westminster 2002. Now, the top winning pekingese in USA for the first 8 months was Ch. Linn-lee St. Marty, and out of a sudden, the Hongkie brought in a lease dog from UK, Ch. Yakee Leaving Me Breathless (kennel mate to Ch. Yakee A Dangerous Liason, Crufts Res BIS winner 2002, also UK Top Dog All Breeds), just in 4 months of showing, this peke is already #5 Dog in USA All Breeds, and the original one is #6 Dog All Breeds. Now the Yakee dog went BOB at Westminster and Group 1 (Best In Group) in the Toy Group. People were passing rumours that this dog will win BIS this year. Let's see what happens tomorrow. This dog is from UK (not American), Owner is from Hong Kong - Asian (not American) and Handler was a black man. So, isn't that unbelievable?

Mackay

mackay_low

Feb 11, 2003, 10:24 PM

Post #39 of 46 (5243 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

I don't think I have the chance to handle any Dobermanns, as they will usually have their own handlers or friends around. What??? You want me to show bigger dogs and give chance??? No way....... I don't win all the time. Ask the Min Pin owner to show other dogs and give way to us. Anyway, I am the CRS for the first show, so couldn't part myself into two to show and steward. So, only on Sunday!!!!!!!!! Have you get ready with your Cavaliers to bang the ring again????? Your Bostons??????? And your children's Junior Handling Cash awards????????

Mackay

Riccaval
ALPHA

Feb 11, 2003, 11:27 PM

Post #40 of 46 (5235 views)
Shortcut

haha Mackay, I know u dont win all the time but most of the time<G> and big ones too. Too bad u going for 1 show only but nvm sunday BIS judge is also toy group judge. Good chance for you.
As for me, hope my CKCS will give me a surprise, maybe not showing BT and as for JH, the kids are ever ready.......$$$$$$$$LOL

luckey
ALPHA

Feb 12, 2003, 9:31 PM

Post #41 of 46 (5225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Arthur

I was looking at a recent issue of Berita Anging.... I was under impression before that it was probably not a good idea to enter more than one category because 1) if you get beaten in one, but win the other, you still cannot proceed forward into the specials and 2) it looks amateurish? But saw that Winnerall's Franco won lots of different categories in the same show. Was this dog entered in more than one category because the owner knew he/she would win all? Am still not clear about the system and point scoring method.

What categories dya think I should put luckey in? I think will def. enter puppy, but thinking if I should enter one more (e.g. Malaysian Bred)... ??

mackay_low

Feb 12, 2003, 10:47 PM

Post #42 of 46 (5223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Show kennels/hompage of Malaysians ? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Well, win or not is up to the dog's performance plus the judges' preference. Ray Greer is a handler, handling plays big role....perhaps the Min Pin could have better chance. He put up a Whippet in Singapore, which means he prefer smooth coated dogs........ I guess.

How is your new Cavalier??? Is he here with you already???? The toy group is going to be very competitive again........ don't you think so??? With some new Cavaliers, Pomeranians, perhaps some other new breeds.... Let's see how interesting it is. Also some new Fox Terriers around.........let's wait and see.

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2003, 1:25 AM

Post #43 of 46 (5219 views)
Shortcut

No.....you can't say he prefer smooth dogs. Because that particular whippet is a real BEAUTY with gd reach and drive !! And the whippets in Singapore are EXTREMELY strong. That whippet is No.1 Allbreeds 2000 and 2002. No.2 Allbreeds 2001.
You can check out www.geocities.com/champion_whippets

Mr Ray Greer and his wife has been exhibiting and breeding Shelties since 1972. Bred 40 NZ Ch. and 3 Gr Ch. The only three in NZ.

He attained AllBreeds status in 1993. and President of New Zealand Kennel Club at the time he judged in Singapore 1 year ago.

In Reply To

Hi Derrick,

Well, win or not is up to the dog's performance plus the judges' preference. Ray Greer is a handler, handling plays big role....perhaps the Min Pin could have better chance. He put up a Whippet in Singapore, which means he prefer smooth coated dogs........ I guess.

How is your new Cavalier??? Is he here with you already???? The toy group is going to be very competitive again........ don't you think so??? With some new Cavaliers, Pomeranians, perhaps some other new breeds.... Let's see how interesting it is. Also some new Fox Terriers around.........let's wait and see.

Mackay

(This post was edited by Altana_Mystique on Feb 13, 2003, 1:28 AM)

mackay_low

Feb 13, 2003, 10:37 PM

Post #44 of 46 (5202 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for your information. He did put up the Whippet when I was there witnessing the show. Reserve was the Maltese. Thanks for all info on him.

Mackay

Altana_Mystique
Dog Kichi

Feb 13, 2003, 11:25 PM

Post #45 of 46 (5198 views)
Shortcut

Welcome! Wink
Yup....the Maltese won RBIS. He is a Taiwan export from Tanri kennel to Japan if I'm not wrong.It's a JKC/S'pore Gr Ch. and has since retired. Was 2001 AllBreeds Dog Of The Year.

In Reply To
Thanks for your information. He did put up the Whippet when I was there witnessing the show. Reserve was the Maltese. Thanks for all info on him.

Mackay

(This post was edited by Altana_Mystique on Feb 13, 2003, 11:26 PM)

neurotoxicz
Dog Kichi

Mar 30, 2003, 4:45 AM

Post #46 of 46 (5147 views)
Shortcut

Can anyone please tell me what all thew abbreviations mean?Ch i'm thinking champion but can i know how all the names of champ dog works?Thanks.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my