Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
Any Cairn Terrier breeders in Malaysia?

avusblue
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 10:46 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2071 views)
Shortcut
Any Cairn Terrier breeders in Malaysia? Can't Post

Any breeders there in Malaysia? I'll be bringing mine back to Malaysia next year (we're in the US now), and would like him to have a little brother or sister ...

If there's none, how do i go about getting one? Thanks.

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 23, 2004, 12:28 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [avusblue] Any Cairn Terrier breeders in Malaysia? [In reply to] Can't Post

Almost definitely no cairn terrier breeders here in Malaysia. There might be some people who have cairn terriers but no one breeding from them.

If you want to get another cairn, you can either get another while you're in the US and bring it back with your current cairn (companion during the mandatory quarantine period unless you're coming from Hawaii) or contact a breeder in the UK, Australia or New Zealand.

You're unlikely to find a cairn terrier in a pet shop here because they are not dogs in high demand. The reason being that the unrelenting heat and humidity tend to cause them to suffer from eczema and other skin conditions like dermatitis and wet spot - even if they didn't before they got to Malaysia.

I had 2 Westies and they had periodic skin flare ups until I left them in an aircon room all day rather than just at night.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my