Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
OUG Mali

First page Previous page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #451 of 457 (1312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

wah, why henry leh.... MadMadMadMad

Bailey

Dec 20, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #452 of 457 (1302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Many thanks to Wern Nee for hosting the BBQ and thanks to everyone for bringing so much food!!

It was nice meeting everyone (and finally putting a face to the dog owners). Thanks also to the person who gave the box of chocolates as present.

Send my love to Pugster as he is sooo adorable and may he find a good home soon.

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Dec 20, 2004, 8:45 PM

Post #453 of 457 (1298 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you eveyrbody for coming and for the food and for everything.

Sure... Now i know who wrote the wish hanging on the tree saying
1) Wish I could get a new home
2) Wish Pugster could find a good home asap
Christine, thanks for the flower wei... After that night, there more life in my house. The flower u gave a lil fishy. Full of lives.

hahahaha...

I really do have a great night especially when me, Gil, Con, 2, JJ, Jason, Christopher and Daniel had to stuffed the left over food in our stomach in the end.

Guys, really, I do appreciate everything and sorry for that my house is not fully furnish yet and do not have enough equipments. sorry yah... pai seh pai seh.

Anyway. Merry Christmas to all.............
Cheers,
Wern Nee, Piggy Puggy and Spooky Spiky

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 20, 2004, 10:46 PM

Post #454 of 457 (1290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wernnee] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all,

Really enjoyed tat nite, have fun but stomach a bit ....heheh..esp "tat" food make me feel vomiting now...really a nite mare for me...do u know at the same nite..i really dream of it makan againleh...shld ban tat food next time....beside, i also itchi for few day becaz of the red wine...next time i no wine or beer..only SKY JUICE!!!

merry Xmas

Gillian

wais81
Enthusiast

Dec 21, 2004, 10:14 AM

Post #455 of 457 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gillian923] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

hello all,

Gil: me also scared of eating the next day, anyway had lots of fun that nite, should have some other gathering some other days. this time don;t bring too much food.

Wern: thanks for lending us ur place to party, really hoped we didn't messed up the place, well little furniture is nice and simple, my house is US was like that too, sit on the floor only, hahaha....my room has got more furniture than the living room. hahaha...

everybody, although i didn't get to know everyone there, at least we had lots of fun. there is still some beers in my house, when are u guys gonna finish it for me..hahaha

Christopher

gillian923
K9 Kaki

Dec 21, 2004, 7:22 PM

Post #456 of 457 (1273 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Chris:

I more worst.."tat" food already become my nite mare...i really dream of it that "tat" food jadi hantu chasing me leh...ai..kesian...Dont tok abt the beers too...tat nite also itchi until i cant sleep so well..

Dear guys:

May hope to have another gathering some day..but make sure the good is OK and dont give all those "BLACK BLACK" color food for our potluck....

wernnee
K9 Maniac

Dec 21, 2004, 7:45 PM

Post #457 of 457 (1271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Doggy Gathering [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey,

We've been looking for you to plan the next one.
You've been super busy huh lately...

Up so late again. Unhealthy wei...
Cheers,
Wern Nee, Piggy Puggy and Spooky Spiky

First page Previous page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my