Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Bite mark on Mini schnauzer...How to regrow hair

Kazzaf
New User

Sep 19, 2004, 11:02 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1001 views)
Shortcut
Bite mark on Mini schnauzer...How to regrow hair Can't Post

Hi I'm new here. I stumbled here looking for advice on my mini schnauzer. I recently found 2 bumps on her. Took her to the vet and he said there where bite marks. He shaved the fur off and told me to put neosporin on it so it can heal. Well my question is will the hair grow back? its been a while and it haven't showed signs of growing back and just want some advice on it. Some ppl said to put vit E on it and it will promote hair growth.. and suggestions?

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2004, 5:37 PM

Post #2 of 3 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kazzaf] Bite mark on Mini schnauzer...How to regrow hair [In reply to] Can't Post

Normally when the skin on the body heal the hair will slowly grow back. Unless the skin has become like a hard patch then it won't grow hair. Give supplement for hair grow will help also. There is a supplement called missing link is quite good. Can give it a try is good for the skin also.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2004, 1:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kazzaf] Bite mark on Mini schnauzer...How to regrow hair [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

well, in my experience, my MS did have bite marks last time. then i try to clean it properly to heal the marks. when dried up, it will slowly grow the hair back. don't worry. oil supplements are good. just like what kitconnie advised. hope it can grow. good luckWink

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my