Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Malinois, Tervueren, Belgian Shepherd and English Pointer.

Derrickok
Novice

Feb 25, 2002, 3:46 AM

Post #1 of 2 (3632 views)
Shortcut
Malinois, Tervueren, Belgian Shepherd and English Pointer. Can't Post

At last we are in the proper category to discuss above breeds.
I did not misunderstand your original post. Those picture attachments were also meant for other members to view so that they too will also know the type of dogs you are interested.
There are some 200 recognised breeds registered with the KC and AKC, not to mention FCI and they are sub-divided into 7 groups.
If you feel disappointed that Malaysian breeders are not sufficiently exposed to the various breeds and the breed directory is rather sketchy, you are at liberty to obtain whatever information you wish to acquire from overseas websites.
To the best of my knowledge, English Pointer, there is none. But there are a few German Shorthaired Pointer breeders in Malaysia. Belgian Shepherd(Malinois), there is one registered to a Mr.Liew Khai Sing in Penang. It is an Australian Import and it is a dog, whelped on 5-2-2001; the breeder is D&K Korn.
One that is very similar to the Tervueren may be the Leongerger, and there is one registered to a Goh Hian Chuan and it is a dog whelped on 26-2-2000.
Since you are also interested in Boxers, I would certainly recommend you to look for a Boxer puppy from Ipoh, rather than to be interested in breeds that is neither popular nor have a gene pool in Malaysia that would and could produce outstanding off-springs.
Having offered you my 2 sens worth of opinion, perhaps you would like to visit the coming International Championship Dog Shows at The Mines. Look under Chit Chat section, and you will find further details.
Regards.

mikemcyap
Novice

Feb 25, 2002, 8:48 PM

Post #2 of 2 (3623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Derrickok] Malinois, Tervueren, Belgian Shepherd and English Pointer. [In reply to] Can't Post

Derrickok, many thanks for the effort. Much appreciated.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my