Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Back 2 Puppy.com once again!

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 18, 2004, 8:41 PM

Post #1 of 22 (1328 views)
Shortcut
Back 2 Puppy.com once again! Can't Post

hi again! i'm not considered new here as i was here with my miniature schnauzer, Whisky couple of months back. Whisky is still roaming outside, has yet to contact me.... he has been missing for so many moons already...Unsure anyway, here, i am, with Dancer, this time round. guess i can't live without dogs!

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 18, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #2 of 22 (1325 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MaryLim] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

HI, I LIKE UR MS. R U REALLY A DOG LOVER? HOW OLD IS UR DOG? mALE OR FEMALE? u MEAN UR DOG IS MISSING?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2004, 9:37 PM

Post #3 of 22 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Hi MaryLim !! Sorry to hear that Whisky has gone missing for a few months. Did he run out from the house himself ??

Say hi to Dancer for me.....And seems like u love MS a lot ??? TongueTongue

Jee Yin

ronaldo7
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #4 of 22 (1316 views)
Shortcut

is that dancer in yer avatar? looks adorable..

feel free to add them up if you own dogster

tiska the labrador trap in gsd body!
http://www.dogster.com/?71145

shan the sharpei look a like!
http://www.dogster.com/?29137

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 19, 2004, 3:28 AM

Post #5 of 22 (1315 views)
Shortcut

hi,

Ur MS look so adoreble!!!!!!! kekeke...i also like MS very much!!Laugh

welcome back again!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 4:30 AM

Post #6 of 22 (1311 views)
Shortcut

hi mary,

welcome to this forum once again. sorry to hear that whisky have been missing the past few months. do say hi to dancer for me. did you named him dancer because he can dance to the rhythm of the night? ekeke Tongue

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 7:16 AM

Post #7 of 22 (1307 views)
Shortcut

Hi and welcome back!

Oh, that is sad... Whisky's missing? How did it happen?

Dancer looks very cheeky heehehe... adorable too!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 19, 2004, 9:52 PM

Post #8 of 22 (1295 views)
Shortcut

Hi mary lim,

warm welcome to the forum.... one thing for sure... once u got a dog, u can never live a life without one for long... i know i tried. hehehe

cheers,
minglmy

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 2:34 AM

Post #9 of 22 (1282 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

You lost ur furkids last time round?... so sorry to hear that... but happy you got urself a new furkid now... Dancer is the one on ur avatar now?... very nice... hope u keep a close eye on Dancer now and may u guys have many good moments together... Wink

I have a a Miniature Poodle and MS too...MS is RuYi... looks very much like ur MS in the avatar... Cool

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 5:37 PM

Post #10 of 22 (1265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sydney! Dancer is about 11 months old, and she has got that kind of 'innocent baby look' on her face whenever I snap photo for her. As for my Whisky, the missing one since February, he looked very cheeky and naughty. The first photo that you seen is Whisky. Whisky somehow managed to roam out of my house. He was wearing a orange coloured T-shirt that time. I believe someone who knows me 'kidnapped' my Whisky as his T-shirt was thrown back into my house. So, now, i have got Whisky's T-shirt, without Whisky around to wear it... Unsure

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 5:39 PM

Post #11 of 22 (1266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ronaldo7] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ronaldo, the current picture on avatar is Dancer, the previous cheeky look one is Whisky, the missing baby.

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 5:43 PM

Post #12 of 22 (1265 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi MisterStan, glad to meet you here. Dancer is named such because she has got a problem with her spine around her neck area, and she can't walk normally. she got to sway her butt to the left n right whenever she walks. That's why, Dancer!Tongue

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 22, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #13 of 22 (1259 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there. to be frank, i am partly responsible for my missing Whisky. you see, i usually let him wears a T-shirt before bringing him out. So, he always think that once he is in his sporting gear, i will bring him out. On that day, i planned to bring him to work, and let him wears his T-shirt. but then it rains, and i thought i'll just keep him at home. i forgot to take off his t-shirt. he probably wasn't too happy about the arrangement and he decided to sneaked out on his own.... Some heartless fellows saw my baby roaming around the taman, kidnapped him. I believe they knew Whisky belongs to me, so they throw back his T-shirt into my house.... and so my Whisky...... gone with the wind. I had distributed flyers and everything, but fruitless......*sigh

ronaldo7
Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2004, 9:53 PM

Post #14 of 22 (1246 views)
Shortcut

reminds me of cartoon, lady and tramp.. Tongue

feel free to add them up if you own dogster

tiska the labrador trap in gsd body!
http://www.dogster.com/?71145

shan the sharpei look a like!
http://www.dogster.com/?29137

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2004, 12:56 AM

Post #15 of 22 (1237 views)
Shortcut

oh i see. sorry to hear that. dancer is such a nice name. Smile

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2004, 2:58 AM

Post #16 of 22 (1236 views)
Shortcut

sorry 2 hear about whisky. Ask the police weither they have seen any of the ppl dognapping whisky. U should have not let him roam outside alone u know...... How did it happen?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2004, 4:55 AM

Post #17 of 22 (1224 views)
Shortcut

Oh my... that is so sad.... dear me... so sorry about your lost.... that is so dreadful! Those stupid people, threw back the shirt... poor Whisky...

These days it is dangerous to even let dogs run around our own compound alone.... I've seen people and kids throwing stones and fruits into my compound, hitting my dogs..... then one of my dogs got poisoned and died..... I was so so heart brokened......

It's not your fault..... sometimes it is hard to control or know what would happen... your dog was cheeky and wanted to go out.... it so happened that some stupid fellows saw Whisky and thought about making a few ringgit.... Really! This people ah deserve to be put in a hole and be buried deep deep under ground....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 23, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #18 of 22 (1221 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

So sad to hear you lost your Whisky...hopefully he will be back one of these days..Unsure

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 23, 2004, 5:35 PM

Post #19 of 22 (1211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah rite, these terrible ppl ought to be punished. I had actually cooked up some of the most horrible curse for the dog-napper when my Whisky went missing. Guess my curse has not much effect on them. Whisky masih hilang lah! Mad

MaryLim
Novice

Sep 23, 2004, 5:49 PM

Post #20 of 22 (1210 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Back 2 Puppy.com once again! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi. i wonder if you know how to register for the Dog Ownership Day held at Bandar Utama? I thought of gg there with Dancer, and maybe my Shaggy(terrier mix) and Lex(min pin) as well.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 23, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #21 of 22 (1203 views)
Shortcut

u can register on that day itself at bandar utama to get ur goody bag. Smile see u there ya !

cheers,
minglmy

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 23, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #22 of 22 (1198 views)
Shortcut

Ah... not only dog-nappers.... even got pigeon nappers ah.... my neighbours, thinking they are so SO smart, go and disturb a pigeon nest and take out it's young.... now I just rescued one, the wing feathers are all damaged so have to wait till it grows back..... sigh....

But I still hate dog-nappers lah... so blahblahblah..... hehehe, don't want to curse out loud hahaha.... but then these people should serve time in jail, just like human kidnappers.... Poor Whisky, I'm sure he will find his way home one day, just keep on praying, you might meet him again.....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my