Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 1, 2004, 7:03 AM

Post #51 of 72 (745 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

dont know ler...better dont feed ur doggie dat brand lo.so scare if doggie get any wrong...that time cant do anything also la,rite? try to buy more high quality dog food for furkid.Smile

my dog can eat but it is not a good food for him.bcoz liver contain all those poison from body so it is not so good to give my furkid.for ppl, they also dont eat liver from pig,chicken...liver is the part of animals dat ppl dont need so they use them to make dog food,not nice isnt it? Unsure i love my furkid so much n i cant give him eat dis la. so will change to other brand.although the brands are more expensive but they contain healthy ingredients such as chicken,eggs...etc.

why not give a more healthy food for your lovely furkid? i think worth it la.Tongue more shinning coat n healthy ur furkid will have

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 1, 2004, 7:29 PM

Post #52 of 72 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

yea... that's why now still eating the eukanuba and maybe need to change it to another brand. maybe try the proplan. have you heard before? then maybe my mom will get science diet for her. that one is a very healthy one. my vet said better to give the dog eat something like lamb with rice, chicken with rice and etc... it's better not to give just chicken, lamb or etc. plus don't give beef for the dog to eat. the vet said not really good for the dog.

for more shinning coat, i gave extra supplement which is dog food with oil. she loves oil very much. even in the kitchen, she lick the oil bottle. Tongue

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 1, 2004, 10:08 PM

Post #53 of 72 (740 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i see. why u want to change to other brand? is it lighten ur Fluffy coat? i thought eukanuba is the best choice.Unsure if this brand is good for ur dog so better dont change la cos changing other brand will cause ur doggie become choosy.

is it not good to give beef? ok...i think i will buy the dog food wif lamb and rice formula.it is good for dog huh.

wow...lick on oil bottle ka? kakaka...later become fat fat.Tongue

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 5, 2004, 5:17 AM

Post #54 of 72 (733 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i'm not so sure is it really change my puppy's color coat. cos i saw her coat like starting to have a little brownish like that. but now i still give her eat eukanuba. might be change to science diet. cos the brand will keep the dog into a good shape and really can control the diet. so she won't be too thin or too fat.

yea...it's better not to give beef. i'm not so sure why but it's better not to. i think because of the ingredient. do you think the ingredient that they put really got those chicken, beef or lamb? hehehe... weird huh? do you give your Dear eat wet food? i got wet food but i don't want to give her first cos i scare that she will eat the wet one and don't want to eat the dry ones.

i don't think lick the oil bottle will fat right?? Crazy now she's kinda fat already. i think after a few months she won't be able to go through the gate already. Wink

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 5, 2004, 11:51 PM

Post #55 of 72 (722 views)
Shortcut

hi,

try to read about dog food in the chit chat forum! it will help u on decide what brand u should give to ur dog. i think now i will consider EVOLVE.Tongue

i think it is not good to give dogs wet food bcoz this will leave stains on ur dogs teeth.later will have problem on their teeth.dry one is better i think.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2004, 12:07 AM

Post #56 of 72 (721 views)
Shortcut

hi,

wah suddenly reconsider about the dog food arr... hehehe...

i didn't buy those wet foods. i got it free from a petshop. i got a free hamper from them cos i was selected in the lucky and got one whole big hamper. all are eukanuba dog food. so got some wet and dry food. i don't buy wet food for my MS cos not only leave stains. it will smells.

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 6, 2004, 12:27 AM

Post #57 of 72 (717 views)
Shortcut

hi,

yeap...all the best thing for my Dear.Tongue

i see.so lucky huh...save a lot too Tongue

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 6, 2004, 4:16 PM

Post #58 of 72 (714 views)
Shortcut

hi,

i did check the chit chat forum. hmm....so many choices of dog food and all also got their own quality. i also don't know which one to choose. but maybe maybe will take the science diet after i finish feed her with eukanuba. need to have a healthy lifestyle for Fluffy.Tongue the Envolve cheap or not? how much is it per packet?

aiya... save for a while only ler. hehe...RM100 only. there got two packets dry food and 4 cans of wet food. then... one very cute soft toy. two packets of towel. not sure what kind of towel is that. i still haven't take picture.Unsure

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 6, 2004, 4:55 PM

Post #59 of 72 (713 views)
Shortcut

hi,

yea...i think i will consider EVOLVE and ANF la. Vet recommended me ANF. need to have a healthy life style??? by taking science diet u mean ka? hmm...they said EVOLVE cheaper than eukanuba and even better.

take wat pictures? RM100 also $$ u know.

stoberi
Novice

Oct 7, 2004, 8:06 PM

Post #60 of 72 (707 views)
Shortcut

hi cherielee! Fifi and i wanna say Hi!. ur pup is such a little cuteyyyy hehe. ya science diet is meant to be good but somehow fifi doesnt like it. Now she takes royal canin n lovessssss itWink

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 7, 2004, 10:55 PM

Post #61 of 72 (698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stoberi] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

Hi hi, nice to meet u here!Smile thanks for ur compliment too Wink hey, may i know more about Royal Canin?? i found that this brand can get easily in the local petshop. it is more convenient for me some more,no need travel far to find the other brands. wat is its ingredients??

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2004, 7:19 AM

Post #62 of 72 (695 views)
Shortcut

yup. my vet said that need a healthy lifestyle it's better to take a good dog food. he recommended me science diet. i asked many of my friends also say good.

ohh....i'm taking pictures Fluffy beside the hamper. it's like she won the prize. hahaha.... wah so hard to take ler. u know ler... dog and they don't really know stand beside the present and let you take a few shots. actually RM100 stuffs also quite a lot. can save don't know how many months. but then need to finish it by end of this year. they so smart...the dog foods are expired on end of tthis year. Unsure

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 8, 2004, 4:22 PM

Post #63 of 72 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stoberi] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

u are from Sarawak ?? nice to meet you! My sister studying in Sarawak now ya know... Tongue maybe i can go2 Sarawak next year. My sister will be graduate next year.Smile

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 8, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #64 of 72 (691 views)
Shortcut

hi,

heehee...is it good?? aiks...so many brands la.i think i will just grab one of those recommended brands and try first.

i think they just want to clear their stock la.if not the dog food will be wasted.

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Oct 11, 2004, 11:08 PM

Post #65 of 72 (686 views)
Shortcut

Wink Hello cherie, welcome to the forum.......i also have 1 sikly terrier.........even he is aging, but still very playful ............

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 12, 2004, 12:58 AM

Post #66 of 72 (680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edmund_tan99] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Edmund,

welcome to my thread too.Tongue My cute silky terrier call Dear. How about ur silky?? how old is he/she now?? Dear is 4 months++

mind to share some tips on how u take care ur furkid n wat brands of dog food u feed?? welcome to join our silky gang in the TOY section. SmileLaughWink there are more silky terrier owner n we chat all about silky terrier.Wink

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Oct 12, 2004, 1:26 AM

Post #67 of 72 (675 views)
Shortcut

Wink, my silky is a male, age bout 6 gua Crazy, he with me about 3 years jor..........when pet him back he dono how old liao, but i guess about 2-3 years liao, from my fren geh.....

he eat science diet small bites adult for his breakfast and sometimes at dinner as well. most of the time for dinner i give him chicken slice + carrot slice + garlic slice + bit sugar mix with rice lor........he like it very much.........erm.....tips ar?Crazy nothing special, just regulary check him for ticks, grooming, yearly injection for vakcine n deworming, bring him out walk (can up to 4-5 times daily)Angelic as requested by him Laugh coz he will bark non stop till i bring him out for a walk geh...........so to stop him from barking, got to bring him out lor..........so he consider very healthy geh as he walk alot....very playful n manja....any link to silky group there ar so i can join u guys..........all sikly terrier owner, must be fun if gathering held.........Sly

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Oct 12, 2004, 1:33 AM

Post #68 of 72 (674 views)
Shortcut

Pirate shit, forget to tell his name.........Dicky, age 6 gua Crazy , he stay in KL, yours in pg right? hem.....too far to let them meet Shocked

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 14, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #69 of 72 (663 views)
Shortcut
Re: [edmund_tan99] finally...silky terrier is my new puppy!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

i see.Dicky is much older than Dear. u adopt him frm ur fren?? why ur fren wanna give him away?Unsure

i see.science diet. is it good?? how much per pack? in how many KG? i am feeding Bil Jac. some body told me not good enough for silky or may not so suitable. how to check him for ticks? is it rub rub his body??

wao...ur dog bark then u take him for a walk... dont pamper him so much... or else he will just bark n bark evry time he want to get out at the time he shouldnt.

in KL i think theres many gathering held by some silky owners in forum such as chrisong,eurowinnie,kitconnie78.... in Penang we are planning to get gathering for our Penang lang la. come to join us la...just go2 the TOY GROUP and u can see the SILKY TERRIER thread which is open by lulugirl.Smile see ya there!

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Oct 14, 2004, 6:01 PM

Post #70 of 72 (654 views)
Shortcut

Halo,

Of course la..........he is ah dear geh grand father jor......Wink, 6 year old jor.....check ticks by randsacking his body lor Laugh, probably they hide at foot there, ear, neck....erm, yup, u r right, he will rub rub his body to wall or floor or etc.

i guess dicky is over aggresive and too hyperactive liao n his exmaster beh tahan him gua Crazy, from he start staying with me already pamper him liao n now he is over pamper liao Pirate, every morning bout 5-7am sure bark geh, coz wana pie pie.....i tight him at nite to prevent him from bite my shoe n etc outside my house......if put him in house habis my house kena randsacking.....Laugh

hem, bring him to find penang lang like dear ar?Crazy, 4 hours trip.......

In Reply To
hi,

i see.Dicky is much older than Dear. u adopt him frm ur fren?? why ur fren wanna give him away?Unsure

i see.science diet. is it good?? how much per pack? in how many KG? i am feeding Bil Jac. some body told me not good enough for silky or may not so suitable. how to check him for ticks? is it rub rub his body??

wao...ur dog bark then u take him for a walk... dont pamper him so much... or else he will just bark n bark evry time he want to get out at the time he shouldnt.

in KL i think theres many gathering held by some silky owners in forum such as chrisong,eurowinnie,kitconnie78.... in Penang we are planning to get gathering for our Penang lang la. come to join us la...just go2 the TOY GROUP and u can see the SILKY TERRIER thread which is open by lulugirl.Smile see ya there!

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Oct 17, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #71 of 72 (644 views)
Shortcut

hi,

hows ur Dicky? still hyper n agressive? next time he mess up ur house u can try to cage him...and just walk away. hehe...i will do dis if Dear do something that he shouldnt.

what brand of syampoo u use on Dicky? do i need to give supplements? my silky coat a bit rough... need some advice

edmund_tan99
Dog Kichi

Oct 18, 2004, 10:15 PM

Post #72 of 72 (640 views)
Shortcut

Halo....

he ar, sort sort ge la..........sometimes moody n ng choi yan geh.......Crazy, erm, i have bout 5 type of syampu.............depends lor, if got lot ticks, then i will use VET for ticks syampu, red packaging box with those ticks icon at the box, the syampu smell quite ok as it not so strong compare to anicide ticks that smell like clorox............anicide i feel not good enuf compare to VET red packing 1

erm, that day i wana keep the brochure that come together with the syampu, but too bad the moment i go n take it its already in pieces bite my dicky.....Pirate, i saw 1 is conditional, green packing VET ....with conditional, try that 1

i guess the price bout RM13-18 only, how come your sikly coat so rough?he still very young should soft soft 1 ma............iz play till rough liao?hide here n there, under here n there Laugh

In Reply To
hi,

hows ur Dicky? still hyper n agressive? next time he mess up ur house u can try to cage him...and just walk away. hehe...i will do dis if Dear do something that he shouldnt.

what brand of syampoo u use on Dicky? do i need to give supplements? my silky coat a bit rough... need some advice

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my