Greetings & Saluations!!

CSL
New User

Jan 24, 2003, 7:45 AM

Post #1 of 8 (803 views)
Shortcut
Greetings & Saluations!! Can't Post

Hi everyone!

i Am quite new to all this so forgive me i trod on anyones sensibilities here. I actually need some help in getting a dog. My father used to have a short hair black dacshund and i am looking to find a replacement.

Does anyone know where I can find one??

blue-eden
Novice

Jan 24, 2003, 4:58 PM

Post #2 of 8 (798 views)
Shortcut
Re: [CSL] Greetings & Saluations!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Where are you located? Unless you are looking for a pedigree puppy I would suggest the SPCA. I was told by someone that there are not too many MKA registered dachs, but I don't know if this is true. I pop by the SPCA now and then and have seen a few good looking dachs there. Puppies are hard to come by though. The good thing about getting a grown dog is that you have and instant pet - not puppy problems. But I would advise you spend sometime with the dachs of your choice though just to check their temperament. You never know what these poor fellows have been through. So good luck on your dachs hunt Sly

blue eden

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:59 PM

Post #3 of 8 (793 views)
Shortcut

hello~!

Welcome and greetings from PenangSmile

looking forward to knowing you betterTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

drew
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2003, 2:15 AM

Post #4 of 8 (778 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

welcome and have fun !!

how does a dacshund look like?? haven't seen one b4 .. :p but then there's people mistaken my silky as a dacshund before ... Crazy

hehhee ... anyways, jsut wanted to say hi and welcome and have FUN !!!

CSL
New User

Jan 25, 2003, 7:59 AM

Post #5 of 8 (772 views)
Shortcut

Ah... yes. Didn't really write much details did i. I am from JB and a daschund looks just like a hot dog. Put a very large bun over them and the americans will be lining to chomp it down.

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2003, 8:07 AM

Post #6 of 8 (771 views)
Shortcut

ewww... you're just like my hubby. Except he would rather have a cocker in a hotedog than a dashchund Laugh hehe.

if you're looking for a dashcund, best thing is to call the and they can give you a list of breeders who currently have puppies. There was a daschund in our CGC class, it was called Rumpus and very cute.

ginl
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2003, 9:05 AM

Post #7 of 8 (769 views)
Shortcut

Hey CSL...welcome to the forum....we used to hv a black and tan dach in our family....i was very young then and didn't know better so i kept giving her treats after treats coz she'd salivate everytime i eat something so kesian mah, gave her lor...she ended up being so fat her tummy actually touched the ground! Now i think back very pitiful coz they hv very short legs and her tummy even had tiny scratches on it coz the tummy scrapped the ground everytime she walks Frown

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 27, 2003, 10:44 PM

Post #8 of 8 (761 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome to the forum....Wink

regards
kangser and nous

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my