First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #1 of 63 (9441 views)
Shortcut
Pomeranian & Maltese breeder Can't Post

Hiii~~~!!!!

Anyone know any pomeranian or maltese or lhasa alpo breeder in M'sia??? or how much do they cost.

coz my sis is looking for a toy dog and hope to find these breedsSly

she went to the pet shop to ask today, they said they import maltese from australia before and it'll cost more than RM$$2000 (the last time they order) moreover ausie $$ is high now so even more expensive Pirate they never had pomeranian before so donno Crazy

lhasa alpo..... i think is flat chance of getting that coz it should be pretty rare and cozy too here.

miri, small not too small, big not at all, so only got a few pet shopsUnsurethe one she went is oldest and most "expensive " already. but they do take good care of their animals not like other pet shop that hardly wash/clean the dogs, that day i went to one, the pekingnese & shih tzu's eyes is kinda blur blur liaw loh and they really SMELL(so many pack together, got 1 cage up to 10 mixed chihuahua & the cage is small!!!), sheesh....they probably only though of selling them onlyMad

So I'm thinking if I can get one from KL/east m'sia(ship it over to s'wak), if need to go personally to see it also should be ok since airfare now is cheapTongue

Please...~~~ let me know if you have any idea about it.

thanx
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 6:19 AM

Post #2 of 63 (9431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

There is a nice lahsa apso in PW in need of a home... it's been there for a very long time... under RM2000... at Great Eastern Mall..... very playful but then ah... dunno quality good or not lah....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 6:51 PM

Post #3 of 63 (9426 views)
Shortcut

are you interested in shih tzus puppies....i have contacts..

Christopher

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 8:29 PM

Post #4 of 63 (9415 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

where is PW??? is it in KL??? Tongue if in KL the i can ask my friend to take a look for me first, easier

do you know roughly how old is it???

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 8:36 PM

Post #5 of 63 (9414 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

actually we've considered to get a shih tzu before, we saw 1 last week but when my sis decide to get it(2 days later) its soldUnimpressed

it also happen to me before, i went to clinic and the pet shop next door saw so cute but didn't bring $$$ when i go back next day, gone liawUnsure

guess shih tzu is hotter hereSly

where is you contact located???Smile

thanx

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 16, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #6 of 63 (9404 views)
Shortcut

gimme a call and i'll let you know

Christopher

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 4:54 AM

Post #7 of 63 (9390 views)
Shortcut

Yes, it is in KL, ampang area... near Gleneagles hospital I think.....

It looks really good natured and playful... but I noticed there is a small lump on its belly... but the poor thing is almost a year old I think and looks in need of a home... I know it is very rare to come about a lhasa apso.....this is a dark grey male....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #8 of 63 (9390 views)
Shortcut

Oh, get a shih tzu lah.... I have one and he is now 10 years old.... very loyal to owners and the best is to get a male if the owner is going to be a lady coz I read dogs of opposite sex of their owners bond better.... dunno why but I can see this from my shih tzu....

babegal
Novice

Sep 17, 2004, 9:41 AM

Post #9 of 63 (9377 views)
Shortcut

Hi!

U r looking for a toy dog, rite? Do u like miniature poodle? Very intelligent and obedient dog....R u interested in it? My friend has 1 in KL...It is almost 3 months, dewormed and in brown colour. The price is below RM1000 if i m not mistaken. Hope to hear from u soon and hope u will get a new healty pup....

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2004, 2:14 AM

Post #10 of 63 (9342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babegal] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi babegal!!

I've also heard the miniature poodle is very smart and can cope many tricksLaugh

but... we not much into poodle...

thanx for the info anyway Smile

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2004, 2:20 AM

Post #11 of 63 (9341 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
the best is to get a male if the owner is going to be a lady coz I read dogs of opposite sex of their owners bond better.... dunno why but I can see this from my shih tzu....

heheh...i heard something like that before too, my aunt got a shih tzu too and all i can say its reallly smart until you say he's cunning(know how to act a lot, exp: is you bath him with cold water, he'll keep shivering, when you look away, he'll stop Pirate)

we're planning to go to town to look around tomorrow, see have luck or notTongueSly

(This post was edited by silvrash on Sep 18, 2004, 2:30 AM)

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2004, 2:28 AM

Post #12 of 63 (9340 views)
Shortcut

hmm... maybe that's the reason he's there for so long, i'll ask my friend to try find it & see its condition if its not serious problem then i think it won't be a big deal but then if its too exp. i can't afford itFrown

my sis is looking for a female(kept insistingUnsure), say its better or something Pirate

maybe its rare coz they need to import it or not much ppl. know of such breed or ....... but they really beautiful which is if its being taken care of.

babegal
Novice

Sep 18, 2004, 7:46 AM

Post #13 of 63 (9335 views)
Shortcut

ok. i know where can a pom but i think it is useless now....good luck though....Wink

wais81
Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2004, 9:03 PM

Post #14 of 63 (9326 views)
Shortcut

hello,

i have one shih tzu with me now, female, very cute...interested pls call me 0122990301

Christopher

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2004, 3:09 AM

Post #15 of 63 (9318 views)
Shortcut
Re: [wais81] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, sorry for taking so long

but i just checked with the local gov dog quarantine dept., i can't get any dog's from west malaysia into sarawak at all.Pirate they won't accept at all, even after 6 mth quarantineUnimpressed

so guess there's no hope for me to get any doggie at the moment unless its imported or localUnsure

but still thanks a lot

babegal
Novice

Sep 19, 2004, 7:40 AM

Post #16 of 63 (9312 views)
Shortcut

sorry to hear that...Pirate

hope u can find a healthy pup....soon ( in Sarawak)

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 7:58 AM

Post #17 of 63 (9309 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha... your aunt's dog the same like mine ler... shiver when I'm looking, stops when I'm not heehehe.... and he demands to be bathe in warm water... summor wants to sit on a chair.... sigh... spoiled dog hahahaha....

Good luck then! Sure you'll find one soon...

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 8:01 AM

Post #18 of 63 (9308 views)
Shortcut

Overall, I can say it is very playful.... the lump is just making people think twice.... the price is under RM2000, ok I guess for a rare breed.... I think imported from Australia..... hhhmmmm....

Female? Females are very playful but must think of the twice a year heat lah, male dogs coming lah and the mood swings... best is to get a female dog spayed, no mood swings and best, no unwanted puppies....

So, any luck with pups?

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2004, 8:03 PM

Post #19 of 63 (9306 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm, poor guy i hope he'll find a home soon, coz its not good for it to stay in a pet shop for too long.

Frownthough luck, went to 3 pet shop + 2 vet, miri out of puppy??!!Shocked

kidding, got a few dachshund, 2 shih tzu mix, peking mix shih tzu & a GR.

the GR is cute but too expensiveFrown,

got one shih tzu mix jap. spitz(the owner say one lah, but she looks uncertainCrazyand its size is very big, taller than medium size dogs, strange) 9 mth, offer 350,i juz ask her got %% or not(coz elsewhere shih tzu mix pup is only 300, but i didn't say lah coz it won't be nice) who knows she go biblabla a lot, say so many ppl see ah, yesterday got a man came say he want will return today. its so large already thats why it have to be exp, it was 500 before.

come on lah, u can juz tell me cannot, no need say so much #@%* i hate it when ppl do that, i actually considered that dog since last mth coz it look similar to a terrrier(a mate for my current one) and it look very kesian coz it was very thin but its older liaw (fear that it won't listen), tat time the worker told me 6 mth, now another say 9 mth???!!! the owner really get on my nerve!!!Mad so i left and don't expect i'll return with her attitude

the vets told my sis, if you wanna get pom/lhasa/maltese then gotta import from aus, local don't havePirate for shih tzu.... no stock hav to wait until ppl got pup first

so have to wait loh

(This post was edited by silvrash on Sep 19, 2004, 8:14 PM)

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2004, 8:04 PM

Post #20 of 63 (9305 views)
Shortcut
Re: [babegal] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

i hope so too Smile

thanxs

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 6:28 AM

Post #21 of 63 (9259 views)
Shortcut

Wah... so teruk wan ah that lady... RM350 for a older pup is too much! My friend is selling her 1 yr old mini pincher for only RM180....

Oh, dachshunds are also lovely dogs...... my second dog was a dachshund, he was poisoned by some robbers.... poor thing, he was very close to me.... sigh..... A peke mix shih tzu is also good, small size and almost the same temperment.... just wait for the right moment lah... i'm sure can get one for a good price... A GR, you'll be vaccuming the whole place hahahah.... coz got a lot of fur that will fly around.... a poodle, shih tzu, lhasa apso, boxer, bulldog don't shed much fur, poodles don't shed at all, these dogs I listed are very clean dogs, you won't have fur flying around also hahahahaah..... and they won't have bad doggie smells too.

Hhhmmm.... import ah, a bit expensive loh like that.... think of the fees you have to pay to fly the dog over...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 7:42 AM

Post #22 of 63 (9249 views)
Shortcut

hello there

how much is the shih tzu mix pekingnese sold at the pet shop near your house? i happened to see a shih tzu mix pekingnese in PJ. price is about rm880.

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2004, 7:32 PM

Post #23 of 63 (9152 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Pomeranian & Maltese breeder [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi~~Overall, i've seen 2 shih tzu mix pekingese pups, one was selling at 500 & another 600.

hmmm, personally i think that $880 is kinda too much for a mixed pup since i heard that you'll be able to get a pure shih tzu with cert. obove 800 in kl, no cert is cheaper. in local dog for sale forum, i think i there's one on pekingnese $980.

if its a mixed breed then the prize should be much lower (*think*)

but of course if you really love it and think its worth it, its a different storyTongue

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2004, 7:52 PM

Post #24 of 63 (9151 views)
Shortcut

Guess what, i pass by that shop last night(i go to that area very often) and its still thereTongue but my mum say dun wan, rather get a smaller pup coz when they grow up there'll be closer bond.

I've a friend who hav about 3/4 dachshundCrazy and i'll say that they real friendly but too noisy.

.....poisoned.....sorry to hear that.... Frowni got the same experience before...long ago, but it wasn't done by the robber but a house nearby(my neighbour said)Mad she's a terrier mix mongrel and was really close to me too, follow me everywhere, i still remember she die on the 3rd day of chinese new yr,Unimpressed

wow, GR fur fly a lot, ah, i didn't know thatSly

i though shih tzu hair so long will fly easilyTongue who its the other way round

yup yup, fly the dog over is costly so i plan to get mine local, unless i suddenly got richLaughCoolSly(dream on) most probably a shih tzu, so wait loh.

for my sis, ah, if she insist on the pom then she'll have to fly one in but she keep blaing about the quarantine thing, coz she don wanna waitPirate donno her lah

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 20, 2004, 8:27 PM

Post #25 of 63 (9150 views)
Shortcut

by the way, your lab is cute, good snap(photo) Sly

i never get terrier to stand/sit still, so can't get a good pic Crazy all her pic are, look left, look right, run away or weird angle ones

got any photo of your shih tzu???

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my