Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Worms in Dog:
ProHeart is killing many dogs in USA

thecorrs
Novice

Sep 16, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #1 of 6 (6246 views)
Shortcut
ProHeart is killing many dogs in USA Can't Post

Check these sites out and you will know. I strongly believe this drug lead to my dog death.

www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/2004/ANS01312.html

www.wyeth.com/news/Pressed_and_Released/pr09_03_2004_16_21_57.asp

Gins
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2004, 4:51 PM

Post #2 of 6 (6177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thecorrs] ProHeart is killing many dogs in USA [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh dear, so sorry to know that your dog's death could be due to Proheart. Many thanks for the infor. I am supposed to bring two of my babies for the treatment together with their annual vaccination next month. This is to make it easier for me to remember the dates and also relatively affordable when I have 3 furkids to worry about. They are currently on Interceptor.

BaoBao
Enthusiast

Oct 8, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #3 of 6 (5884 views)
Shortcut

is it the only brand vets use?? i'm thinking of bringing my 4 yr old shih tzu for the jab... it's once a year rite??

coz heartgards tablets should be taken puntually rite and i'm very forgetfulTongue..... so i'm thinking of the jab.

so should i go for it or not?? i dun want to save 150 bucks and risk against my baobei's health!!Unsure

coffee

Dec 10, 2005, 10:17 PM

Post #4 of 6 (5352 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Check these sites out and you will know. I strongly believe this drug lead to my dog death.

www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/2004/ANS01312.html

www.wyeth.com/news/Pressed_and_Released/pr09_03_2004_16_21_57.asp

Check

thecorrs
Novice

Jan 6, 2006, 2:54 AM

Post #5 of 6 (5283 views)
Shortcut
Re: [coffee] ProHeart is killing many dogs in USA [In reply to] Can't Post

Worldwide has banned this drug why Malaysia still got this and vets are jabbing like no matter at all - where is the professional ethic.

Anybody can advice me on the channel to contact for complaint about the professional and product. I will be very glad as my dog death is so unfair and professional keep denying

http://www.counterthink.org/016344.html

coffee

Jan 7, 2006, 3:27 AM

Post #6 of 6 (5270 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Worldwide has banned this drug why Malaysia still got this and vets are jabbing like no matter at all - where is the professional ethic.

Anybody can advice me on the channel to contact for complaint about the professional and product. I will be very glad as my dog death is so unfair and professional keep denying

www.counterthink.org/016344.html

Hi. May be you have difficulty understand numbers, or comprehension problems or others, all the links you posted since april 04 indicates problems in Proheart SR 6, and what is used in Malaysia is Proheart SR-12. They are totally different in the carrier, which is the main problem. Though the active ingredient is the same but that's is safe. If your vets really give you Proheart SR 6 which is not registered in Malaysia, then you can challenged the vets and the pharmaceutical company.

Porheart SR 12 is officially registered and approved to be used by Malaysia government. You keep on insisting the medicine got problem, you not only insulting the vets in Malaysia, the pharmaceutical company, you are also challenging the integrity of our government. What's your problem?

Ok, I will tell you what to do. First go to Consumer tribunal to file report. They will investigate. Then file another complain to , Department of Veterinary Services, Vet council, MSAVA. Then appoint a lawyer to issue a lawyer letter to the vet and pharmaceutical company and then ask your lawyer to apply court summon.

Do something and stop whining.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my