Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 2, 2004, 6:29 PM

Post #26 of 28 (1521 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Ooooo...

Hmmmm... I don't know if my cousin wants a cat. I'll ask her after her exams... Smile

Anyway, don't worry too much about things.. Somehow, I believe that things would eventually work out. TongueTongue

Oh well, got to get back to work... Keep in touch!!

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 3, 2004, 7:56 AM

Post #27 of 28 (1509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

It is ok if she don't want.. I also sad to give away one.... But just too much problem lo.... Scare people complain my place like zoo and all...
Yeah do keep in touch... We really must.... Fion

renachang
Novice

Jan 11, 2005, 9:45 PM

Post #28 of 28 (1442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

do they do that often. it would be nice to attend service with our pet. have not really try my church. can anyone check it out for me whether it is possible to attend morning service with my pet

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my