aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 15, 2004, 10:32 PM

Post #1 of 28 (6160 views)
Shortcut
St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets Can't Post

Dear all,

Its been ages since I've been to this site... Greetings... Smile

Anyway, the Church of St. Francis Xavier (SFX) is organizing a special service for the feast day of St. Francis of Assisi (a saint renown for his love of animals), at the following,

Venue: St. Francis Xavier Church (SFX), Jln Gasing, PJ
Date: 4th Oct 2004
Time: 10am

All are welcome to go for this service! There will be a blessing of pets after the service.

P/S: SFX's church pastor has a lovely & very well-behaved GSD... Tongue

Details on how to get to SFX is at http://www.sfx.com.my

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

jooann
Enthusiast

Sep 15, 2004, 10:42 PM

Post #2 of 28 (6154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Yay! Cool! Cool

I will be there!! Sushi will be thrilled to be in a church with so many of her friends... hehe...

Any other takers??? Maybe we can meet up....

Tongue Joo Ann N Sushi

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 15, 2004, 10:45 PM

Post #3 of 28 (6151 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jooann] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Kekekekee...

Wah.. Can finally take leave-ar? Or you go MIA?? TongueTongueTongueTongue...

I plan to take leave...... But not sure if it is possible because my subord is taking leave on 1/10... Frown

Will pray for it... Wink

Join the JRT Zone

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is of God; everyone who loves is begotten by God and knows God. - 1 John 4:7 (Oofy's motto)

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 16, 2004, 1:13 AM

Post #4 of 28 (6126 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aragorn2976] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

We can bring our dogs there for the service ? Or just only us ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 16, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #5 of 28 (6120 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

According to the announcement last week by one of the other pastors... YES... CoolCool

But of course, remember to pick up after your fur-master-lo... TongueTongueTongue... If your fur-master is "grass-trained".. Lagi no problem... There is a big field in the church compound... TongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 8:53 PM

Post #6 of 28 (6081 views)
Shortcut

HI Smile

Cannot imagine how the church will be like with furkids all around Crazy... shud a quite a lovely sight... Wink

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 16, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #7 of 28 (6071 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Kekekeke...

It'll be quite a sight... LaughLaugh But it'll be soooo cool!!!

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 20, 2004, 7:39 AM

Post #8 of 28 (6028 views)
Shortcut

It's been a long time sinc ewe talk? Anyway, wish I can go.. It will be a Monday and kids with me so probably not.. Will see 'lo'... Fiona

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 20, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #9 of 28 (6009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

FrownFrown...

Yea... I know that too. Hope that I can take 1/2 day off to go for this... Tongue Good to spend time with God...and furkid... TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 21, 2004, 3:41 AM

Post #10 of 28 (5990 views)
Shortcut

What about the one on 3rd Oct at Bandar utama Central Park? Going? Hope to see you soon.. .Fion

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 21, 2004, 5:36 PM

Post #11 of 28 (5976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

I think I plan to go for RDO as well... SmileSmile Good to reunite her with her family and search out for other JRT owners... TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 22, 2004, 12:24 AM

Post #12 of 28 (5968 views)
Shortcut

Good good good... Will see you there then... Fion

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 29, 2004, 6:09 PM

Post #13 of 28 (5923 views)
Shortcut

Angie Smile, ning here wit 2 notties Smile

This church is d 1 located near Catholic high sch is it?? near d overhead bridge of federal highway wer cars always park at the road side till the traffic lites of the overhead bridge??

I'm interested in goin since it's fairly near 2 my place, mind tellin me more bout it?? Angelic Guess there would b sufficient parking lots since it's monday?? Actually i'm a non christian, can i still go? Blush

mayb we can meet during d sunday k9 day n u can tell me more bout dis special monday service Wink

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 30, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #14 of 28 (5905 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

WinkWinkWink...

Bingo!! You're right... You can also park inside the church as well, just have to turn into this small lane (going downhill) before the traffic lights.

No worries... Open to all Christian denominations and non-Christians too!! TongueTongue

Kekeke.. Sure!! If you've got a yahoo id, you can look me up at aragorn2976... Otherwise, we can meet at RDO... Sly I'll definitely be hanging out with some of the JRTs there...

Join the JRT Zone

nooning
K9 Kaki

Sep 30, 2004, 6:24 PM

Post #15 of 28 (5889 views)
Shortcut

Angie......sori 2 ask ar......Blush

is ur mail add aragorn2976@yahoo.com??

cos ar........i tried reply u thru dis add, macam tak jadi le........Frown

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 1, 2004, 3:14 AM

Post #16 of 28 (5876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nooning] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Aiya...

My e-mail is aragorn2976@yahoo.co.uk.... BlushBlushBlush... Kekeke... You can just add me as "aragorn2976"... TongueTongueTongue

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 14, 2004, 5:43 AM

Post #17 of 28 (5793 views)
Shortcut

Did not see you on RDO day???? I was hoping to see you....
My friend forgotten about St Francis event, if not I would had followed her.. .Sob Sob... Was told a nice event... Fion

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 23, 2004, 8:08 PM

Post #18 of 28 (5745 views)
Shortcut

Hi there..

Sorry that this reply is so late. Blush...

No... Couldn't go for RDO as Snoopy just came back from her operation that day. UnsureUnsure She had to go for an operation on her kneecap (patella luxation).

Aiya... Don't worry... Next year... There'll be another one... My church pastor loves dogs... TongueTongueTongue He's got a big GSD... Tongue

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 1:15 AM

Post #19 of 28 (5724 views)
Shortcut

No wonder churh got this kind of event Smile Must meet the nice pastor....
I hoep Snoopy getting well now? Anyway, do keep in touch yeah? Hope to see you soon... Fion

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 2:55 AM

Post #20 of 28 (5719 views)
Shortcut

WinkWink...

Kekekeke... Snoopy is pretty ok. She's been using her leg when she runs but once in a while, she is still limping... Tongue Thanks for asking...

Kekee.. How are your furkids?

Join the JRT Zone

musashi
ALPHA

Oct 26, 2004, 4:43 AM

Post #21 of 28 (5715 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I've read the Chinapress today that in one of the church in USA also have special Sunday service for all the animals on the month of October and it happened every year in October..all tyoes of animals included cockroach too,majority are dogs..Sly

Blush I am the man with dog's name

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 27, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #22 of 28 (5692 views)
Shortcut

Glad to hear that... My furkids... You woudn't believe it... I have now 4 Cockers and 2 Cats and I am pregnant..... The new Cocker was suppose to be re-home by me... friend seek help from me and 2 unsuccessful new home so unfair to her and we decided to keep her if neighbor don't give us trouble..... Fion

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 27, 2004, 4:23 AM

Post #23 of 28 (5692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] St. Francis of Assisi Mass for Animal Lovers & Their Pets [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow this is very interesting.. Thanks for the information Smile Fion

aragorn2976
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 6:59 AM

Post #24 of 28 (5618 views)
Shortcut

Oh wow!!

1st of all, congrats on the upcoming new addition to the family!! Smile Hmmmm... That is a large brood. The other day, I rescued a kitten from the parking lot in my office building. I had to give it up to PAWS since no one wanted a kitten. My sis thought that it would have been a good idea to bring it home... but *sigh*.. Snoopy hates cats. Unsure Not only that, the matriach of my home (my Mom) doesn't like cats as well.. Tongue So, out of the question...

Thought of asking my cousin to adopt it but she's having her SPM for now, so, best not to distract her with a kitten... She lost her cat some time back and was hoping to get a "Putih III" later.. LaughLaugh

Anyway, am sure that the house would be so much livelier once the baby arrives...

Join the JRT Zone

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Nov 2, 2004, 3:14 AM

Post #25 of 28 (5597 views)
Shortcut

My cat is one white and one gray and all with strip.. Actually if your cousin can make sure a good home, I don't mind she have my cat but again I will be sad "lo"... No choice too many pets and I am going crazy.. Not to say I cannot handle but with a newborn baby I don't think I will able to cope up... But cats are easy so it is ok anyway.. But as for the new Cocker even though I still hope to find a new home for her in my heart she already belongs to me.. .But no choice neighbor is like staring at me like one kind.... And also have to think of financial... Sigh... Life is never fair....
can never have what we really want in life..... Anyway, keep in touch yeah... Fion

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my