Stud dog wanted for Female French Mastiff

kscheong49
Novice

Sep 15, 2004, 4:22 AM

Post #1 of 3 (200 views)
Shortcut
Stud dog wanted for Female French Mastiff Can't Post

Hi Mastiff dog Owner,

I have a female French Mastiff about 2 years old. She is on heat since 9th of Sept. I am having the intention to let her be a mother.

If any of our friends here having a male French Mastiff, you are welcome to give me a call at: 0197479626 my name is Kelvin.

By the way, I'm staying near Pontian area.

Thanks
To You he is only a dog. To him you are everything.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 15, 2004, 5:25 PM

Post #2 of 3 (182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kscheong49] Stud dog wanted for Female French Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi welcome to the forum.

Just for your information. You are not suppose to post to look for a mate in this forum. You need to notify the system administrator.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

joelmicah
Novice

Feb 13, 2005, 5:28 AM

Post #3 of 3 (155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kscheong49] Stud dog wanted for Female French Mastiff [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

good to know the is another french mastiff lover. I hope you have found a stud for you dogue. If so how's the proud mom. I hope to contact you soon as i am seriously looking to adopt/buy a pup of this breed. If you are willing too - pls send me the pics of you dogue and her pups if there's any. Hope its MKA certified

Regards

Joel

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my