Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
My New Golden

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Bailey

Sep 17, 2004, 12:08 AM

Post #51 of 61 (323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] My New Golden [In reply to] Can't Post

Check out the online store on this website and the kongs are displayed there as well. Go to the toy section. There are different sizes for different breeds so make sure you check it properly before you purchase anything. But if you dont mind me saying, buy it in Pets Wonderland so that you can have a physical feel of the toy and the prices are much cheaper.

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 12:23 AM

Post #52 of 61 (319 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] My New Golden [In reply to] Can't Post

ok thanks.

anapsid
Novice

Sep 17, 2004, 1:05 AM

Post #53 of 61 (317 views)
Shortcut

i think i'll go to pets wonderland tonight. if not then tomorrow morning. i'm not working tomorrow! yippie!!!!!!!! Sly

Anapsid Crazy & Benjamin Cool

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 17, 2004, 2:32 AM

Post #54 of 61 (316 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anapsid] My New Golden [In reply to] Can't Post

hi anapsid,

which pets wonderland are you going?

Bailey

Sep 17, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #55 of 61 (312 views)
Shortcut

Hi Benjamin and owner,

So did you manage to get the Kong toy... FYI, if you need more suggestions as how to fill up the Kong toy with food, log on to www.kongcompany.com/default.asp to check the doggie recipes available for Benjamin. You can also do a search on google. Search using "kong dog recipe" without the inverted commas. Have fun!!

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

silvrash
Enthusiast

Sep 19, 2004, 5:47 AM

Post #56 of 61 (307 views)
Shortcut

hey anapsid, i guess i won't be needing the contact liaw, coz i juz found out that i can't get a dog from west m'sia into sarawak, they won't even accept it for quarantine Pirate

but thanxs anyway & goodluck with your gr, have funWink
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 19, 2004, 5:57 AM

Post #57 of 61 (306 views)
Shortcut

hi bailey

i managed to find the kong toy or what it is call. but very expensive lah. the kong toy with string, around rm50++.

Bailey

Sep 20, 2004, 6:22 PM

Post #58 of 61 (304 views)
Shortcut

The Kong toy with string is the one for retrieving and for use in water and land. I bought at about RM37.00 in Pets Wonderland( dont let your dog chew on this) . I also bought another Kong toy for stuffing food and chewing at about RM50.00 in Pets Wonderland. I thought the prices were ok as Bailey loves it and if you take good care of it, this can last for a couple of years. So I have no qualms in purchasing it.

Puppy Power

Bailey

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 6:25 PM

Post #59 of 61 (303 views)
Shortcut

hi bailey

oh, the kong toy with string is not for chewing. lucky i didn't buy. which one is suitable for chewing/biting as my pup is changing teeth.

Bailey

Sep 20, 2004, 6:37 PM

Post #60 of 61 (302 views)
Shortcut

Get the kong toy without the string and the inside of the toy is hollow. I bought the Large Kong in red for Baliley. If your dog is a heavy chewer get the black kong depending on size as the material is stronger than the red. One end of the kong has a small hole and the other end has a bigger hole. WHat i normally do is to smear peanut butter on the small hole, stuff the inside with her dog food, some boiled meat and fruits and cover the big hole with a small piece of brown bread with peanut butter on it. For the first time, dont pack the food in too tight. But after afew times of using it, make sure you pack the food really tight so that you dog can have more of a challenge trying to dig the food out.Make sure you vary the food - check out the dog recipes on the website. Hope you have fun.

Puppy Power

Bailey

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 20, 2004, 7:13 PM

Post #61 of 61 (301 views)
Shortcut

wow.thanks for the good tips. Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my