Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
I need a chihuahua

aria
New User

Sep 14, 2004, 6:08 PM

Post #1 of 4 (750 views)
Shortcut
I need a chihuahua Can't Post

Hi...I am new here...I'm kinda looking for a chihuahua....I'm livin' in Kuching...Any one can sell it or give it to me for free???Unsure

terryf

Sep 14, 2004, 6:35 PM

Post #2 of 4 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aria] I need a chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Aria,

Chi is not a common breed that you could easily get, you have to looking around those pets shop that around you, at KUL a chi is selling up to RM2350 .. thus I don't think there will be someone will give it to you easily.

Btw, please read up about this breed caused you need to rare it with extra care.

Terry

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2004, 6:45 PM

Post #3 of 4 (737 views)
Shortcut
Re: [terryf] I need a chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there,

one of the member here have a chh. please ask her about how to take care of chh and related q's. her nick is yst323. Smile good luck.

yst323
Old Kaki

Sep 15, 2004, 5:02 PM

Post #4 of 4 (724 views)
Shortcut
Re: [aria] I need a chihuahua [In reply to] Can't Post

halo aria,
hehe...another chi member huh...why u choose chi instead of other breed leh... me just love it at the first sight...no concrete reasons...Blush
I'm not sure over kuching but in KL is quite difficult to get a good one...Perhaps u can check with MKA office to ask for their contact over kuching coz I only have Klang Valley's contact only...
Happy searching...Smile

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my