Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Friendly Places:
Dog unfriendly place

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Bailey

Nov 24, 2004, 2:02 AM

Post #26 of 29 (1040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Dog unfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

Simple, just throw a few dog biscuits on the floor of the back seat and instruct "stay". She knows how to just lie down and eat her biscuits!!

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

a_evie
Doggyman

Nov 25, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #27 of 29 (1030 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Dog unfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

tried that before...but she will still put her head up coz she wants to share her treat with us! or even show off her treat to someone...show off kid mar!

ruby_sushi

Nov 29, 2004, 4:45 AM

Post #28 of 29 (1014 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yada] Dog unfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah..I agreed with u...not all Malays hate dogs. I once went to the Vet and saw a Malay girl with her cat there, she said my Sushi is so cute and pretty and guess what she told me...she said if Malays allowed to touch dogs she wish to get a doggy too..

I bring my Sushi to IKANO using the PETS LIFT ..i realized that some Malays they don't mind using the PETS LIFT too..perhaps the younger generation are more open minded.

The only thing make me angry is the playground near my hsc are [NO DOGS ALLOWED]. Sometime I still bring my Sushi to goto the playground..and once the a guy from MPPJ came n asked me if I let my dog out every evening...I said yes I did. And this guy told me I'm not allowed to bring dogs there coz dogs shits will dirty the place...I said ok..but how about the cat shits all over the playground? My neigbour's kept almost 10 cats [kucing liar] at the back of her hsc which is near the playground and those cat actually came into my garden and left some special gifts [shits] for me. That's what I told him...pls settle all the cats shits problem then only come back to me again. The guy just smile and go. Thanks God! Till now nv come and kacau me again.

I always think if the government wanna have restriction over animals...pls give the same treatment on all animals - especially cats and dogs. Dogs NOT allowed in the playground but cat YES...What sort of rules is this? Sad..

Ruby n Sushi
Dogs Lover

tracky
Enthusiast

Dec 6, 2004, 7:05 PM

Post #29 of 29 (976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Dog unfriendly place [In reply to] Can't Post

ruby_sushi

i am very agree to u...

they r abusing they power to create unfair rules!

dog shit will dirty the place... cat shit as well!

dog will bark... cat will make noise as well!

somemore i feel very angry with those "No Pet Signboard" also!

will the "No Pet Signboard" always Cross the Dog? but not cat? or other animal?

if "No Pet Signboard" cross the dog, is that means cat r allowed?

BullShit!

i din say i dun like cat...but please fair "Adil" to Dog! Animal Racism la!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my