Any grooming services in MELAKA?

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Sep 7, 2004, 10:19 PM

Post #1 of 7 (3489 views)
Shortcut
Any grooming services in MELAKA? Can't Post

Hie...

Is there any grooming services or shop in Melaka?...If not, then i'll need to bring my furkid to KL everytime when he needs grooming :P. It's abit of hassle huh :). Thanks

dick, jomeng & bobbie

cnfs

Sep 14, 2004, 10:01 AM

Post #2 of 7 (3471 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jomeng] Any grooming services in MELAKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello jomeng,

I am from Melaka too but currently staying in PJ. I have a shih tzu with me and usually do basic grooming by myself. What breed do you have? My Coco is 5 mth old liaw. I heard there are a few new petshops in town but not sure where. Will find out for you.

Regards,
Mr.Chris

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Sep 14, 2004, 5:09 PM

Post #3 of 7 (3465 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cnfs] Any grooming services in MELAKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie Chris...

I have a English Cocker Spaniel :). He's about 1 year 9 months liau. Well, I still can't find a professional groomer in Melaka. Sent him for a cut in a pet shop last Sunday in Melaka but..the results are not as good as the one in KL (:P) and the price is the same (I thought Melaka would have been cheaper).

Anyway, my furkid has thick fur and it's pretty difficult for me to self-groom. I think I will opt to bring him for a cut in KL twice a year lah....although it's quite a hassle..hehe

dick, jomeng & bobbie

cnfs

Sep 14, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #4 of 7 (3462 views)
Shortcut

Get a good grooming book on cocker spaniel so you can do the upkeeping in between haircuts lor. I too plan to have Coco's hair trimmed short once or twice a year when I move back to Melaka next year. Then we can have organize doggie outings!!! My Coco loves chasing other dogs. Hehehe... I have a fren who has two cocker spaniels. One is American and the other one mixed. The american is black and white with brown eye lashes while the other one is golden. How about yours?

Regards,
Mr.Chris

jomeng
Dog Kichi

Sep 17, 2004, 8:39 PM

Post #5 of 7 (3453 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cnfs] Any grooming services in MELAKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

Haha....

Yeah..probably I should get a book on how to groom a cocker spaniel :). My furkid is a golden fur cocker. He's noti and manja and he wants attention :P.

Anyway, anybody with references on how to groom my english cocker spaniel?

dick, jomeng & bobbie

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Sep 26, 2004, 10:20 PM

Post #6 of 7 (3431 views)
Shortcut

theres a shop called mau mau pet shop in melaka raya, somewhere near the toto shop, 2 rows away from the roundabout. somewhere near the old kenny's delight. hope u know where i mean. they offer grooming service there, their pups r quite cheap too. u may wanna check it out.

joanch
Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2004, 10:14 AM

Post #7 of 7 (3355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] Any grooming services in MELAKA? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi im in melaka too.
does the shop sell any dogfood or shampoo?
im from pahang but studying in melaka, just bought a mix papillon so i dont know where are those petshops:-(
i need your help:-P
I have a Papillon and an Australian Silky Terrier. One sheds and the other one needs grooming quite a lot

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my