Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 8:18 PM

Post #51 of 73 (4373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice talking to you too la... :) :) Fiona

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 9:08 PM

Post #52 of 73 (4363 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehehe, none of the above! Wait ah, I tell u tomorrow okay!!

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 9:46 PM

Post #53 of 73 (4362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

pity eevee... sure she miss all her frens liao... whole week din bring her out kai kai liao leh...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 10:09 PM

Post #54 of 73 (4352 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok ok hehehhee... I did wanted Grey Hound and Malamute lei hehehe.... Fion

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 11, 2004, 4:53 AM

Post #55 of 73 (4327 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yea lar... missed our other stuff sum more terrible lar u... next week MUST join back ya together with Lois also... u 2 another Aeroplane gang... one pilot one navigator !

The other 747 dunno fly where liao also ! So, next week when u come that time we make u belanja all of us makan 'ayam' ! hahahaha !

cheers,
minglmy

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 5:57 PM

Post #56 of 73 (4295 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yuanyuan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

sob...sob....yalo yy, i kenot come if u don't have transport...bf working no car to go lo...*sigh*..tot u can fetch me,hehehehe...wait i save $$$$ then i buy a car..no more wori then we can share share to go jungle trekking Cool

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

lois_wong
Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2004, 6:02 PM

Post #57 of 73 (4292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wahahahha *LOL* aeroplane gang? great i want to be navigator so yy u will b the pilot la...kakakakak sob..sob...nex week oso kenot join la, i'll be going outstation lo...if i can join morning wan definitely the other wan i oso can la...but too bad i kenot..will miz u all very much...wei..take more more pix and lemme see ya? hehehe

yang yang, don't forget molo bring my 'tre@ts' ya,heeheheh see u molo ler...WinkCool 4:30pm sharp ar?

warmest regards,
FrownloisFrown

Frownhug from cAsPeR boy
Frownkiss from Heidi gal

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 6:29 AM

Post #58 of 73 (4261 views)
Shortcut

sld can join back next week lor... but got appointment after tat.. cannot join for breakfast liao leh... then cannot belanja 'ayam' liao leh... gekekekekeke

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 6:30 AM

Post #59 of 73 (4258 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lois_wong] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hahahha... tat day when MY asked me to look for u to fetch me, i already thinking... izzit lois going to call me to pick her up... gakakakak.... and i am totally rite.... hehehehheheheh

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2004, 5:03 PM

Post #60 of 73 (4250 views)
Shortcut

wow...i wished i could have joined you guys....shalom too...sigh...

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 6:43 PM

Post #61 of 73 (4229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ayoyoyo... u can always try to make urself free on sat morning mah... give a break to urself *wink*

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 13, 2004, 8:07 PM

Post #62 of 73 (4215 views)
Shortcut

aiks .... like that ar ....then need to UPGRADE to next next week liao ! then we also upgrade our food to curry mutton, squid ehhehehehe !

cheers,
minglmy

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 13, 2004, 9:44 PM

Post #63 of 73 (4202 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ming Yang and all JT kakis, We would like to say thank you so much for the Jungle Trekking experience!! We've caught the JT bug!!! Although we were huffing and puffing on the way up (due to too many hours being couch potatos), we were really glad we went and will continue to do so seeing that all our pugs were fitter than their masters! And also a very special thank you to musashi and wife for bringing up the rear, without whom, we'd be lost!! Thank you thank you!! The best and most rewarding thing is that I can see leeloo's muscles at her back legs getting stronger as she has hip dysplasia and this JT is really muscling it up which is precisely what she needs!

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 10:27 PM

Post #64 of 73 (4192 views)
Shortcut

wow... this one really making me dun dare to join for the breakfast session liao leh.. muahahahhaha... jk

wait till i be millionaire... cia u all and furkids to high class restaurant to hv heavy breakfast i/o at mamak stall.... (day-dreaming again)...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 13, 2004, 11:51 PM

Post #65 of 73 (4181 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Tina, Jerome n Leeloo,

glad to know that u guys enjoyed the session ! was afraid that we scare u guys away after the rushing session as the 2nd group manage to catch up with the 1st group very very fast ler.

do join us and we are glad that leeloo is enjoying herself too !

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 13, 2004, 11:52 PM

Post #66 of 73 (4177 views)
Shortcut

u say one har.... we wait till ur millionaire n will ask u to fly us to somewhere like paris or venice n belanja us breakfast - must find the MOST EXPENSIVE ITEMS On the menu lol !

cheers,
minglmy

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 14, 2004, 8:15 AM

Post #67 of 73 (4148 views)
Shortcut

prob is sat mornings...sigh...is teh best time to check out my suppliers....either that or i end up not being able to wake up.

that day merdeka trek....i fell asleep by the kitchen cabinet while heating up shalom's rice wor....hehe...the little girl tak kisah and she slept with me in the kitchen until my hubby woke up...and made her her breaakfast while i went back to sleep...hmmm...miss my bantal busuk now.....still in office now...

sigh...dunno when i can take a good break. hopefully when the new girl joins...i can have better and proper time off....see how lor.

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2004, 8:20 PM

Post #68 of 73 (4142 views)
Shortcut

wow.. then u muz go and learn how to live like a giraffe first ohhhh.... or else... u will having hard time with your long neck due to the long wait.....

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2004, 8:21 PM

Post #69 of 73 (4139 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

alamak.. slept in the kitchen... u geng leh... me the most geng is slept in the living room - on the floor while the TV is still on ... luckily no housemate at home.. or else.. pai seh only...

u r doing ur own bizz rite? so wat kind of gal are u looking for to help u?

a_evie
Doggyman

Sep 16, 2004, 5:05 AM

Post #70 of 73 (4114 views)
Shortcut

need a designer who can do prints...with some working knowledge of web stuff..otherwise...very tough leh...know anyone?

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 16, 2004, 6:41 PM

Post #71 of 73 (4111 views)
Shortcut

my frens mostly from IT line... but i dunno whether they are looking for new job or not... will try to ask for u

webber
Dog Kichi

Sep 22, 2004, 8:42 PM

Post #72 of 73 (4093 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
my frens mostly from IT line... but i dunno whether they are looking for new job or not... will try to ask for u

me also from IT. BTW, I new to this Junle Trekking, is this activity still on every SAT?

I gonna working on SAT alternative ler..and it is too early..any Sun activity?

anyone feel free to reply me
-- Webber from USJ --

- My Bobo[Maltese] & Beloved Magic[Australian Silky Terrier] -

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Sep 22, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #73 of 73 (4085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [webber] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 11th, 2004 - ROUND 27 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi webber...

the jungle trekking is on - every sat, at the moment.. there is no sun activity at bukit gasing... :)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my