Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 5:47 AM

Post #276 of 295 (4063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TOPDOG] Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahha... I haven't ask yet ler..... I was so busy with puppies....... you want to see? Got to

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 1, 2004, 10:39 AM

Post #277 of 295 (4058 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i went to that thread liao! wah so many puppies but dun worry la. free thing sure many people want one hehehehe
---------------------------------
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 1, 2004, 4:58 PM

Post #278 of 295 (4050 views)
Shortcut

Oh, you can view the pics eh? Aren't they cute? I hope all will be adopted soon.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 2, 2004, 3:32 AM

Post #279 of 295 (4038 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Oh, you can view the pics eh? Aren't they cute? I hope all will be adopted soon.....

quite cute ler hehehe
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 5:24 AM

Post #280 of 295 (4029 views)
Shortcut

Eh? Why your horse dress in a pink suit ah? Os funny... and really really look like a horse...... very different from my friend's mini pincher.....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 6, 2004, 7:36 AM

Post #281 of 295 (4029 views)
Shortcut

look like horse leh? hehehehe now he is wearing green cotton shirt liao. ur friend's min pinscher look like how ler? like dog? hehehehe
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 1:51 AM

Post #282 of 295 (4022 views)
Shortcut

Eh, really lah... my friend's one looks like typical mini pincher, the black and tan.... yours ah, like the years very long and pointed so looks more like a horse loh...

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 4:08 AM

Post #283 of 295 (4018 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Eh, really lah... my friend's one looks like typical mini pincher, the black and tan.... yours ah, like the years very long and pointed so looks more like a horse loh...

my friends say he looks like Sang Kancil (mouse deer). I think Min pinschers genes not very stable one ler. I've seen really really big ones before. I think like a female street dog size ShockedShockedShockedShocked
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 4:18 AM

Post #284 of 295 (4014 views)
Shortcut

Yah, I've seen them big and small too... but small till like so skinny lah.....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 7, 2004, 4:56 AM

Post #285 of 295 (4013 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Yah, I've seen them big and small too... but small till like so skinny lah.....

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedHmmmmmm not mine.

Mine look like mini horse TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

But believe me, I've seen two that looked more like mongrels
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 7, 2004, 5:10 AM

Post #286 of 295 (4009 views)
Shortcut

Hhmmm..... caused by bad breeding lah.....

I also see before shih tzu with bad teeth, too big, or too small.... even with a longish mouth ah.....

TOPDOG
ALPHA

Nov 10, 2004, 5:25 AM

Post #287 of 295 (3982 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hhmmm..... caused by bad breeding lah.....

I also see before shih tzu with bad teeth, too big, or too small.... even with a longish mouth ah.....

u mean undershot? It's common in shihtzus wor.

talk to u later. got appointment la. have a good time. Frown
ROMEOW!!!!!!!!!!

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Nov 13, 2004, 5:49 AM

Post #288 of 295 (3965 views)
Shortcut

Shih tzus have to be undershot but cannot till the teeth stick out when it closes it's mouth..... if it sticks out 24/7 means it's a fault loh....

spwong1
Dog Kichi

Dec 15, 2004, 4:08 AM

Post #289 of 295 (3901 views)
Shortcut
Re:Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

friend, r u still looking for a min pin? i saw 1 in a pet shop in section 14 on Sunday. very cutelah. it's a female, she has the same color like kipper & looks a bit like him too. tapi, tak ada cert loh Frown

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 15, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #290 of 295 (3897 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spwong1] Re:Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello spwong1,

Well, so far nope... not looking for one... me already have 4 dogs hahaha... Topdog actually have a nice male mini pincher... then bought a another but gave it to his friend I think...

Minimax
Novice

Dec 18, 2004, 5:51 AM

Post #291 of 295 (3877 views)
Shortcut

yuinhun_yyh

I looked at your stie and this lost cat.

Is it a male with a 'kinki tail' ???

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2004, 6:11 AM

Post #292 of 295 (3875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Minimax] Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

No ... lost cat is a young female with a long stright tail... she's up for adoption... do you want? RM10 adoption fees or exchange for a bag of cat litter... but if it's your lost cat then just take lah.. we oufnd her in Sunway Lagoon Perdana apartments.

Minimax
Novice

Dec 18, 2004, 6:21 AM

Post #293 of 295 (3874 views)
Shortcut

I had one cat just like this stolen. meanwhile we picked up another femaile kitten from TDDI market and the stolen one brought another friend home ;) a stray... which we also feed and entertain... than we have another two adorable toy pins...

better to pickup strays than going to Paws. we had animals from there and they are all ill.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Dec 18, 2004, 6:25 AM

Post #294 of 295 (3873 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Minimax] Mini Pinscher WANTED!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh..stolen? Wow.. that bad.. anyway, if you want the lost cat I have, you can always adopt her, she's very affectionate and has lives in an apartment. She's used to dogs but will hiss at them when they are near.... we also have kittens for adoption, all also cound.. you can see my group called Sunway Pet Rescue Volunteers, we rescue unwanted and stray puppies and kittens and look for homes for them. So far so good and everything's going well.

mochacream
New User

Nov 20, 2006, 11:12 PM

Post #295 of 295 (3241 views)
Shortcut

has ur fren found one?

if no, maybe he can ask the person in the link below.

i'm not sure if it is still availbale.

brown mini pinscher

http://www.adpost.com/my/pets/2558/

First page Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my