Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
Where are all the terriers???

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2004, 7:18 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1431 views)
Shortcut
Where are all the terriers??? Can't Post

I've been watching this post and the terrier section barely moves with posts. So, some action is due because I'm sure I'm not the only terrier lover in town.

Do you have a terrier that is not covered by "Toy" or any of the other breed groups? If you do, add your terrier's name, specify his/ her breed, gender, age below.

I would like to be able to add my terriers' names, Tutu and Angus, but they died in 2002 and 2003 respectively. They were West Highland White Terriers.

Cheers, terrier-people.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

elainew

Sep 7, 2004, 3:34 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] Where are all the terriers??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi gus-gus

i personally own a Maltese, but am very close to a silky terrier (own by a friend). below is her information. I and the owner have one puzzled question....why are her ears floppy? The only time I saw a floppy one was on a picture of a dog carrier product. nonetheless, we find it really cute with floppy ears though.

I saw that you are looking for Westies. I too was looking for it but failed. Don't seem to exist in KL anymore Crazy . Do let me know if you find one. Would love to see it. Do you have pics of Angus /Tutu?

Woofie/silky terrier/Female/3 yrs old

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my