VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 3, 2004, 7:09 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2366 views)
Shortcut
VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH Can't Post

http://thestar.com.my/...16847&sec=nation

MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 3, 2004, 7:20 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2360 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

BUT they got caught at last ! Smile

cheers,
minglmy

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 3, 2004, 11:53 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

They were caught but not charged coz apparently, the Vietnamese agreed to pay the medical costs of the pup and the owners decided to drop all charges. Mad

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2004, 12:54 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

I read the article. What sort of people are the owners (!!) - the owner said he paid RM6k for the puppy from Canada but he obviously lets the dog run all over the place. The wife says she saw the men chasing the dog but didn't think anything of it until the puppy yelped then she looked and saw them hitting it with a metal rod. Then she called the police.

Ok, maybe I'm just a loony fanatic but if I saw someone chasing my dog, I wouldn't wait for them to catch my dog to do something about it. As for calling the police after she saw them hit the dog - well, let's just say, if it were my dog and someone were attacking it, I wouldn't be wasting my time calling the police. By the time I was finished with them, they would wish they could squeek for the police.

As for the Vietnamese men, besides their cruelty in hitting the dog with the metal rod, they are also thieves caught in the act and they should be charged with theft. The penalty for theft is higher than that for animal cruelty - as we all know that is a miserable RM200 - and can include whipping. Disgusting people - wonder how they'd like being being hit themselves.MadMadMadMadMad

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

(This post was edited by Gus-Gus on Sep 4, 2004, 12:57 AM)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 4, 2004, 4:52 AM

Post #5 of 10 (2323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phoenix] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

aiks really ar ? how come when i read that time tak cakap one ?

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 4, 2004, 4:54 AM

Post #6 of 10 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

They paid RM 6 K for the dog ? my god... i wudn't wait till my dog yelped before coming out from my house to check why the people is chasing after my dogs ler...

gosh... what sort of people are they !!! MadMad

cheers,
minglmy

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 4, 2004, 8:12 AM

Post #7 of 10 (2308 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

Whatever the cost of the dog, it shouldn't have been out and running about. Sure it could have got out by accident but once the wife knew that the dog was out, she should have gone to retrieve it. Even if those dog-eating scum hadn't have gone after it as the main ingredient in their little cook-out, the dog could still have fallen prey to dog-nappers or been run over by a car or bus or been rounded up by the local council and .............. We hear all the horror stories of what local councils do with "strays" and whether true of not, it should be a cautionary tale against letting your dog roam around.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 4, 2004, 5:35 PM

Post #8 of 10 (2298 views)
Shortcut

These irresponsible owners shouldn't keep dogs of any kind in the first place!! MadMad

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Sep 4, 2004, 10:12 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2290 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus, phoenix] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

IRRESPONSIBLE OWNER is the only word we can describe them. Wonder why they bother having a dog when they couldn't even be bother in caring the fella but let the puppy runs about ! MadMadMad

cheers,
minglmy

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 6, 2004, 4:31 AM

Post #10 of 10 (2211 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] VIETNAMESE PLANNING TO COOK PUPPY FOR LUNCH [In reply to] Can't Post

Totally agreed with your thinking & what you have written !

Really can't understand what kind of owner,or the reporter may have misunderstood the situation and reported wrongly ? Crazy Obviously the reporter who wrote the story is not a dog lovers too !MadMad

Blush I am the man with dog's name

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my