golden and 'mudbath'

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 9:19 AM

Post #51 of 55 (1626 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mackmack] golden and 'mudbath' [In reply to] Can't Post

usually when we feed odie,we put kibbles in his bowl...and besides kibbles,we also have some additional 'side dishes' for him...we only add some of the 'side dishes' (like steamed chicken breast meat,fried egg...etc)...goldies are really smart..they know that they still have some 'more delicious' food left for them....Crazy odie won't finish his kibbles...after he eats up all the sides and with some kibbles left,he most certainly gives us this innocent look..sorta like "give me those if you wan me to eat it all"......Mad it angers me sometimes on how picky they are when eating their food but most of the time,it's just hilarious and he tickles me when he stares at me and I insist on him eating all his kibbles without those sides...hehe..he's cute but too bad,I'm too devilish!!

my bf's mom,she peels apples and oranges for odie...when i first saw that,I was like struck by lightning...too shocking....she even takes out the bad part of the oranges (like seeds,those white part covering the orange flesh)...I've never seen that before!!!...now it makes me wanna ask you guys,what are the most outrageous things you guys ever done for your doggie?hehe...Tongueand addtional,each time odie goes pee pee,(san fran is very foggy)he gets wet from the fog..his mom wud use a cloth and wipe his whole body...omigod...even if odie was a kid,I think it was too much!!!Slyand odie wears clothes too when it's cold!!!!haha..each time i see that,I know odie's not comfy and wanna tear that immediately....hehe...
Meme

odie moves MY world!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 9:24 AM

Post #52 of 55 (1625 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] golden and 'mudbath' [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah..how you do that?i know it's hard to feed a dog.....Angelic not to mention spoon feeding them!!!!it's like feeding food to babies.....worse...worse than that!!!!!it must have taken quite a lot of patience from you....Smile
Meme

odie moves MY world!

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2003, 9:40 AM

Post #53 of 55 (1624 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hunter] golden and 'mudbath' [In reply to] Can't Post

she sits there like a queen and waits for me to put the spoon by her mouth before opening it and eating... then she gets a bit sick of me feeding her so slowly, so she then gets up (after about 5 mounthfuls) to stand over the bowl, where i continue to feed her with the spoon but faster... hehe Laugh

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2003, 9:46 AM

Post #54 of 55 (1623 views)
Shortcut
Re: [strawhoney] golden and 'mudbath' [In reply to] Can't Post

luckey's gotten quite good at eating off a spoon... she's quite a distinguished lil doggy... don't like to get her fur dirty or wet. SHe opens her mouth, i put the spoon by her mouth and she closes it over the spoon, takes the food and opens her mouth again. the spoon is licked clean and no spilling either!

strawhoney
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2003, 9:50 AM

Post #55 of 55 (1622 views)
Shortcut
Re: [luckey] golden and 'mudbath' [In reply to] Can't Post

wow wow wow...amazing!!!haha...if Odie,gosh...maybe end up,my clothes eat all his food and not him.....I know and am pretty sure I have to get a good bath later on....hehe....even if I sit evenly with him,he jumps on me and I have to pull the white flag immediately...Tongue
Meme

odie moves MY world!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my