Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 9, 2004, 2:07 AM

Post #101 of 114 (3237 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

At last found someoen near your palce huh !

Greeting from Singapore !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2004, 2:50 AM

Post #102 of 114 (3227 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello

ru still in sg? finally glad to meet someone from bangsar also, not 1 but 2 ahahaha. Smile

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 8:00 AM

Post #103 of 114 (3218 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi! You're in Singapore? Jerome went there on Tuesday and came back today. If we knew you were there could have met up with him and go shopping at petshop for some more stuff for Leeloo!! How's your handsome Taro?

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #104 of 114 (3215 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Jerome will be opening a restaurant there soon!! Then u can promote to your family! I walked leeloo once infront of TMC area and she kena ticks. After that no more walks there.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2004, 5:08 PM

Post #105 of 114 (3207 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there

oh you are going to open a restaurant? don't worry i sure will promote it and try it out also. Smile where exactly is the location of your new restaurant? walking leeloo near TMC? don't think it is a good idea, there not so clean.... i bring Henry walk near my house there around the neighbour hood.. I wonder the park near SMK Bukit Bandaraya allowed dogs to go or not leh...

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 6:16 PM

Post #106 of 114 (3202 views)
Shortcut

The restaurant will be opposite TMC. The same row as the car wash, B Seafood Village will also be relocated there. Actually I walked leeloo not in front of all those shops but under the big trees, there's a little walkway going uphill, but once is enough. We're still trying to find an area nearby to walk her, worst come to worst will take her to the TTDI park, at least now there's the JTrekking. Where's SMK Bukit Bandaraya? I've only lived in Bangsar for 9 months, so not so familiar with this area yet. It would be good if they do allow dogs, I'll check it out anyway.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2004, 6:26 PM

Post #107 of 114 (3200 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jerome] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ic. there is new shop lots over there that looks like 2 storey house. ic.. after you open it, do invite me ya and give me some discount (jk) Tongue.

Since you are coming this saturday, then can bring her go walk walk there lor at bukit gasing. SMK BB is a secondary school near my place/near bangsar shopping center. the park do have space for dogs to run but i am not sure whether does it allowed dogs in or not. so far i did not see any dogs go in. but i don't think so because got a mini playground, a basketball court and pathway for joggers to walk and jog and run. do you have msn?

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 9, 2004, 10:04 PM

Post #108 of 114 (3189 views)
Shortcut

Wei,have a nice day ! oredi balik from S'pore,drop dead tired !Pirate See u on Saturday !

(This post was edited by musashi on Sep 9, 2004, 10:08 PM)

musashi
ALPHA

Sep 9, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #109 of 114 (3186 views)
Shortcut

Hi, I was there since Monday and came back last night....alamak,otherwise can meet up with Jerome & shop huh !

My Regional office was lacated at Harbour Front,near the cable car center,inside the building have a pet shop too....but most of the things are expensive lah !

(This post was edited by musashi on Sep 9, 2004, 10:30 PM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Sep 9, 2004, 10:14 PM

Post #110 of 114 (3181 views)
Shortcut

welcome back to Malaysia. bet taro and mumm miss you. hope you don't jatuh sakit (touchwood). see you on saturday. Smile

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 11:40 PM

Post #111 of 114 (3168 views)
Shortcut

yup i do have msn, it's t i j a y l o o @ .....

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 9, 2004, 11:42 PM

Post #112 of 114 (3165 views)
Shortcut

Haiya, never mind, next time then. Jerome also said the stuff at pet shop expensive, so he didn't buy souvenir for leeloo. Maybe next trip we'll go during sale time. I wonder if the petshop also have sale?

pinky55poo
ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 3:36 AM

Post #113 of 114 (3149 views)
Shortcut

T, if you're walking Leeloo or your other dogs, try to avoid the grass areas cos normally these are tick heavans. It's better to try to keep them on the cemented or tiled walk paths. Even in parks, it's the same Crazy Pity hor Unsure

Enjoy your Sat. trekking n cerita cerita yah in PS. Can't wait to hear your story & how bonsai did Wink

cheers
pug rules!

jerome
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2004, 3:50 AM

Post #114 of 114 (3147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pinky55poo] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on Sept 4th, 2004 - ROUND 26 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha, no worries. You're going to garu your kepala again because I bought another bag for leeloo especially for the JT. I put it on like a backpack only it's in front and leeloo can sit like a princess! So the current total of carry bags for leeloo is 5! I'll definitely update u on the JT, I want to see who pancit first, leeloo or Mr Khoo's pug!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my