Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Sep 2, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #1 of 113 (3471 views)
Shortcut
R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? Can't Post

Hi. Been searching various search engines looking for listings of Malaysian dog breeders with websites and found very few.

If you know of any breeders with a website, can you PM me? Doesn't have to be just schnauzer breeders - any breeder's website would be interesting to read (and look at pics of their dogs)

Thanks.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

kenken
Dog Kichi

Sep 2, 2004, 4:02 PM

Post #2 of 113 (3461 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't think there is any Schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with website because of the way some of this breeders handle their puppies and living area, mostly are small timer like home breed.

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 6, 2004, 11:30 PM

Post #3 of 113 (3434 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

stay on here from time to time. Maybe soon there might be a MS breeder who notice ur post here~ ;)

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

nairud
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2004, 12:00 AM

Post #4 of 113 (3431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm looking for a breeder also. planning to get a white silverish/silverish gray MS for myself. my fren had one. not the salt and pepper color.

Join the JRT(Lil' Terrorist) Zone

Click me to join Piper in DogSter

Sorely missed, Grizzley and Whitey the Terrier

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2004, 12:06 AM

Post #5 of 113 (3428 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Guess you owned a JRT. What other breed do you own? Wishlist are suppose to be da breeds you wish you could get uh? Tongue

I'm waiting for the time is right for my MS to be parents! *Hee Hee* Really curious to see how the puppies are like at newborn!LaughLaugh

Frown

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2004, 1:11 AM

Post #6 of 113 (3425 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

yeap...some one will be MS breeder soon LOL...so exicited to see the puppies huh?? me too!!!Wink gambate!!

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 7, 2004, 1:24 AM

Post #7 of 113 (3417 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

SlyLaughSlyLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughThink about it also I am excited edi lah! Just like when I am waiting for the moment where my Gr give birth!~ fuiyoh!! Even after so many litters of pups.. we are all still very excited, counting the days for the puppy to arrive! Ngek Ngek!SlyLaughSly

Frown

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 7, 2004, 1:36 AM

Post #8 of 113 (3414 views)
Shortcut

hey,

LaughLaughLaughLaugh u la,i am also excited edi...haha!! cant wait to see the new born pups!! but 1 thing to count when u breed, the female coat condition will be cause the pups coat condition too?? hope they will be nicer lor!! Smile inform me when ur MS become parents! kekee...

nairud
K9 Maniac

Sep 9, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #9 of 113 (3406 views)
Shortcut

yeah ...JRT...i also want to breed my JRT but not now.. will have to wait a bit longer when i can find my own house first. hehehe. Now stayin with other ppl coz scared cause problem for them. hehehe

your MS is expecting already?

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 9, 2004, 1:44 AM

Post #10 of 113 (3403 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cherielee] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha!! made u excited pulak dah!!! it depends lor.. but u can see the difference whether the coat follow the mumy or daddy....hopefully follow Wesley lor! hee hee! When become parents i surely inform you 1~ hahahaa!!! LaughLaugh

Frown

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 9, 2004, 1:47 AM

Post #11 of 113 (3400 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nairud] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

puppy JRT looks very cute and cheeky !! Hee Hee! But very expensive ooCrazy

My MS not expecting yet.. unfortunately.. the time has yet to come.. soon~~~~~~~~ :D

Frown

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 9, 2004, 6:36 AM

Post #12 of 113 (3386 views)
Shortcut

hey.

LaughLaughLaugh yalor,very excited dee!! hehe...follow Wesley than will be handsome boys and pretty girls lo.ok!! promise huh.do let me know when pepper pragnant! lol...Tongue

did u visit to the leeworld already?? dont know the MS still there or not. hehe...

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 9, 2004, 6:53 PM

Post #13 of 113 (3374 views)
Shortcut

hee hee! I will keep you updated alrite?

I haven't go ah!!!!Frown NO time to go.. sigh sigh.. you saw the pics I posted? Thai Yang's bull terrier :D

Frown

nairud
K9 Maniac

Sep 9, 2004, 7:08 PM

Post #14 of 113 (3370 views)
Shortcut

hehehe....i'm lookin for a MS that the coat will be silverish like...very nice. i got a fren who owns one. the coat color is very very light compared to salt and pepper..heheheh

gonna get one MS once i shift house. hehehe.

cherielee
K9 Maniac

Sep 9, 2004, 10:59 PM

Post #15 of 113 (3356 views)
Shortcut

hi,

heehee...never mind la,will keep u updated too... will go2 see ur 4 GR pups again tomorrow. ok? see have any lucky owner bought the GR or not. Laugh buy they r very expensive orrrrr...Unsure not going to support the shop lor...they selling the pup on such high price.Crazy better buy from breeder.Cool

hey.i saw the bull pics dee...quite cute ler.thank u huh !! hehe...have any new pups coming in thai yang? how much for the pit bull?

carienna
Canine Addict

Sep 10, 2004, 3:43 AM

Post #16 of 113 (3348 views)
Shortcut

wo.. you going over again tomorrow? alrite, do keep me updated alrite?

erm.. the pups available in thai yang now are the bull terrier, basset hounds, chiwawa, golden retrievers, chowchow(adult) and dalmation if i am not mistaken. It is a bull terrier, hee hee! not a pit bull... selling for around 600-700... i am not sure.. haha!!! :P around that price ler..

Frown

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 19, 2004, 9:40 AM

Post #17 of 113 (3196 views)
Shortcut

Hi, i'm a bull terrier lover. I've been visiting this forum for quite some time already, hoping to gather some information on bull terriers. Seems like there's not alot of bull terriers in Malaysia. You mentioned there's a bull terrier for sale (am I right?)... if it's ok with you, can you give me more information on this bull terrier & where I can find it? Maybe the contact number & location? Thank you very much!
Cheers!

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

(This post was edited by Khoobg on Dec 20, 2004, 4:12 PM)

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 19, 2004, 10:31 PM

Post #18 of 113 (3182 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vince7] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually the bull terrier was at my fren's petshop, but it has been quite sometime.. all also sold edi worr :-/

Frown

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 20, 2004, 8:42 AM

Post #19 of 113 (3171 views)
Shortcut

It's ok, thanks anyway. I'll keep looking Laugh

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -Josh Billings

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 22, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #20 of 113 (3133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Vince7] R there any schnauzer breeders in Malaysia with websites? [In reply to] Can't Post

This was how the BT puppies looked like lor.. :) Just for you to see

Frown

Attachments: BT.jpg (80.8 KB)

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 22, 2004, 11:51 PM

Post #21 of 113 (3119 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for putting up this picture Cool!!! Now i got one more pix to add to my collection, hehe...

I'm been doing research on miniature schnauzer lately...i see you got a couple of MS, mind if i ask you a few question?

1 do MS bark alot? i'm currently living in condo, afraid will disturb my neighbours Tongue

2 is it true that MS dont have doggie smell?

Thanks ya.

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2004, 5:10 AM

Post #22 of 113 (3114 views)
Shortcut

err, what do u mean by no doggie smell? just ask, coz i also wanna know more about MS... hey, do u know that carienna's MS just gave birth to 5 cuteeeeee male pups? damn cute lar... u read the post ''final decision'' on before getting a dog forum... got the pics of her cuteee pups...

carienna
Canine Addict

Dec 23, 2004, 6:04 PM

Post #23 of 113 (3101 views)
Shortcut

Haha! Never knew that you are collecting pictures! :P I do snap doggie pics once in a while when I m at my fren's petshop seeing the variety of breedsFrown

Ahaaa... interested in MS?Frown good choice! haha!!

Well, MS dun actually bark a lot ler.. Unless you are the kind of person who treats your dog like a prisoner, having them in the cage 24/7 then syrely your doggir will bark as it wants to come out and play~ :D As for my MS, Peppa(my female MS) is quiet... and very kuai.. while Wesley.. has been close to me since small.. so that fella a bit notti lah.. hahahaa!!! Wesley will bark if it sees me, wanting me to let it out and wanna play with me... and he'll also make the "GRRRRR" sound when it sees my bf coming over! hahahaa!!! *jealous*

If you bath your doggie.. won't have that much smell ler... my MS is alrite.. unless I let them mix and run around together with my GRs then got a bit busuk liao.. hahaha!!! Then after bath will smell good:) I used to keep Wesley in my house.. and doesn't face much problem.. til I bought Peppa.. then I let them outside to be with each other Laugh

Frown

chnyuppie
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2004, 6:14 PM

Post #24 of 113 (3101 views)
Shortcut

Hi Vince7

To answer your questions:

1. I have an MS whom I consider to be a low to moderate barker. He does bark very rarely and only when there are distractions. He loves watching the tv, and yes, that will be the time that he will bark (maybe once or twice and that's about it). He did it last night!!

2. Smells... not sure what you mean. My MS does smell a bit. But I thought that was common, given that i take him out for walks and he picks up stuff along the way...

Vince7
Dog Kichi

Dec 23, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #25 of 113 (3082 views)
Shortcut

First of all, thanks to carienna, chnyuppie & JuStiN'doGgIe for answering my questions.Cool
Sorry ar.. Gus-Gus, for straying out of the subject.Tongue
The reason i ask the 2nd question is bcoz i saw somewhere in internet that says MS is one of the least smelly dog breed. I'm sure all doggies hav doggie smell la... like chicken hav chicken smell & hamster got hamster smell... maybe MS not that smelly compared to er... bull dog maybe? hehe.. not that i mind the smell, it's my girlfren actually. She very hygene one & a bit allergic loo... must be "xin li zhuo yong" only.Wink
I certainly won't leave my doggie alone or caged at home for long hours loo... i'm quite confident MS is suitable for my lifestyle & environment. Actually my other dream dog is bull terrier... but now is not suitable la...
Wow... 5 cute puppies! Congrats to you Carienna. New born puppies are the cutest...remember to shot lots of pix coz they grow up very fast one.. hey, i'm Penang lang oso but now working in KL. What color is your puppies ah? I can only view one of the pix (Carie-s MS.jpg), looks like black color. i oso noticed the puppy's tail is still long le... u plan to dock it?
Cheers!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my