Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
New Member !

tntkickboxing
Novice

Aug 31, 2004, 3:40 AM

Post #1 of 10 (367 views)
Shortcut
New Member ! Can't Post

Hi 2 all fellow animal lovers. We have 5 stray cats ( MaMa, Pirate, Gollum, Marcus & Princess ) we feed and look after in my back garden, one at work ( Meow ), 2 beautiful G.Sheperd cross Dobermans ( Buffy & Bruce ) and now one new addition of a rescued maltese cross poodle (Lucky ), not to mention a dozen goldfish!

As u can imagine, our life revolves completely around our pets and we have a hard time doing 'time-sharing' as the big dogs can't stand cats and Lucky can't get along with Buffy. So our home is full of 'baby gates' keeping everyone apart.

We are actually looking for a good home for Lucky as we feel we cannot give her as much love and space as she deserves. She's a real gorgeous thing, with a great personality and character. She is toilet trained and will wait for me to let her into the garden to do her business. She's got a ferocious appetite so be prepared!! We have given her all her jabs, however, she is yet to be spayed. She has to be spayed though, on the vets orders- as the accident we rescued her from, crushed her hips and although she has recovered, her pelvis is very small now and childbirth may be difficult.

She is FREE to any interested party . However, we only want her to go to a home that will love her to death and not cage her up.if anyone is interested - please drop me a line.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Aug 31, 2004, 3:55 AM

Post #2 of 10 (364 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tntkickboxing] New Member ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi !

wow... u r truly an animal lover compare to some who only care mostly abt purebreed.... those animal that is being resqued by u is truly truly lucky compare to some others as they are now in good hands that loves n cares for them.

One tip though... maybe u can try putting a post in the adoption forum as you might find more suitable candidates there looking for dog to adopt. Hope that lucky will get a good home soon ! I too will spread some words out to see who of my colleague is interested Wink

cheers,
minglmy

musashi
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2004, 6:09 AM

Post #3 of 10 (348 views)
Shortcut

wah...so many dogs & cats & fish.....Sly

Welcome to the forum.....I think you should post the offer in another forum... maltese mixed poodle,must be very very cute !Sly

Too bad I am not living in the landed property,otherwise....Unsure

Blush I am the man with dog's name

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 31, 2004, 5:07 PM

Post #4 of 10 (334 views)
Shortcut

Hi welcome to the forum.

Wow....your house is like a small petting zoo. You try to post it in the adopting section to get lucky to be adopted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2004, 8:28 PM

Post #5 of 10 (327 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

welcome to the forum. you really great. you can manage to take care so many animals in the same house. wah... last time i took care of two dogs also having problem. haha... hope you can take care of Lucky and no need to give to anyone cos it's sad to give someone. anyway, best of luck!! Wink

ruby_sushi

Sep 1, 2004, 7:49 AM

Post #6 of 10 (318 views)
Shortcut

Hi, welcome to the forum. I wish I have time to take care one more dog, but to bad I don't have much time , my Sushi took all my time liao..Laugh It is so sad to give away Lucky, anyway hope you can get a good owner for Lucky. By the way how old is Lucky, any picture?

Cheers,

Mummy & Sushi Wink
Dogs Lover

ladee_m
Doggyman

Sep 1, 2004, 10:57 PM

Post #7 of 10 (295 views)
Shortcut

HI there Smile...

Welcome... can see that u really love animals... that is really great... we shud have more ppl like u out there... Wink hope u have fun here meeting many wonderful ppl and making neew friends too... enjoy Cool!!!

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Sep 1, 2004, 11:24 PM

Post #8 of 10 (291 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Wow..a house packed with pets!! Laugh I can imagine the chaos. Anyway, a post at the adoption thread would be more effective to find a good home for Lucky!

Good luck! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

tntkickboxing
Novice

Sep 3, 2004, 3:34 AM

Post #9 of 10 (266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] New Member ! [In reply to] Can't Post

Lucky is about 2yrs old according to the vet.

I may be in luck a family full of children and maid and big garden may be interested so- i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As soon as i can borrow someone's digital cam i will post photos.

yumiko_masaki
ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 2:46 AM

Post #10 of 10 (253 views)
Shortcut

LaughHi there..
welcome to puppy.com.my i hope that you enjoy this forum as much as i do ... so sorry that i took so long to welcome you as i've been busy with my job lately... have fun ya !!WinkSmileLaughLaughLaughLaugh
~~~ It'S a DoGgY DoG WorLD~~

%%%%
^""'^ %%%%
( ' ; ' )
(")**(") WOW! WOW!

YUMIKO masaki @ charming PARIS girl
love's dogs... true dog lover !!!
My PETS, My FRIEND, My FAMILY

MY DEAREST MITCHER BOY MUMMY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU 13TH MAY 2007

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my