Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Playboy TARO's chat room

First page Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Last page  View All

musashi
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2005, 5:19 AM

Post #526 of 534 (1085 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elvinj] Playboy TARO's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Welcome to my chat room....I don't really know about MBSA,may be you can try to ask or red the post in the Dog's right amd protection forum. Truely sorry !

Blush I am the man with dog's name

yst323
Old Kaki

Feb 20, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #527 of 534 (1082 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Playboy TARO's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Taro korkor...

mummy find me a playmate liao...is a long coated tri colour female chihuahua...she looks so cute and adorable and daring too...unlike me in previous...i always scared but she very tai dam one...we always play bite bite loh...i always bite her ear..body small but ear damn big oh...and she bites my tail oh...furry tail mah...we play bite bite but mama scared oh...kept separate us say scared me over doing it might hurt her...oh no..forget to tell u her name...daddy named her tungtung, mean winter in mandarin..so chinese styleLaugh

next time daddy and mummy can bring both of us to jt liao...kakakakaTongue

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #528 of 534 (1065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Playboy TARO's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Pang Pang ah,,,

wow...you are so lucky loh,just 1 year old and get the partner oredi, me very old liao and yet cannot find a good partner.

Papa n mummy saw a white female Pekingnese at P:: Sa##ri and cost 1888 and so expensive lah,then mummy also going to Japan tonight,if bring the puppy home.nobody will take care, then they think think huh...give up lu...may be can bring someone from Japan for hor !

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2005, 6:17 AM

Post #529 of 534 (1064 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Playboy Taro's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Stanley ko ko,

any idea if the dog show on this Saturday confirm or not huh ? Can you check and let me know ah ?

Me very busy with work lately...work like a monke...jump here jump there,some times lunch also no time to eat....Wife going back to Japan tonight and me will be more busy lah,can take care my TaRO or not ?

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 7:14 AM

Post #530 of 534 (1063 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Playboy Taro's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess this saturday, the dog show will be as usual.

yst323
Old Kaki

Mar 1, 2005, 4:15 PM

Post #531 of 534 (1060 views)
Shortcut
Re: [musashi] Playboy TARO's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Halo taro korkor,
me too excited with gf lah but oh recently sick liao oh. mama keep patting on my chest, coz I always goose honking oh. papa & mama force me to take medicine and some more put inside my favourate food until I also don't want to eat oh...

hehe..ur mama go back japan ah...u gonna miss her loh...good lah, ask ur papa get u gf lah....can play bite bite mah...Frown

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Mar 2, 2005, 1:42 AM

Post #532 of 534 (1052 views)
Shortcut

hi Rocky,

its been such a long time since we posted anything.. hehehe.. really really buzy la.. treating my new puppy, rasca...

but good news!! he is fully recovered now.. might b able to go jungle trackking soon lor... i read something about something about this sat event.. pls tell me more.. no time to browse all over and read... typing really quick quick.. working now.. hehehe

ur wife left for japan? when shes coming back? poor taro.. ops.. should say poor u.. hehehe

keep in touch.. we miss all of u.. dino really big boy now.. very very notti.. keep stealing my food on the table.. making me so angry...

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 2, 2005, 5:34 AM

Post #533 of 534 (1048 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May_raymond] Playboy Taro's chat room [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi May,

Glad that you are back...really miss Dino so much,wondering if he still remember me ?

This Saturday ? Yeah...suppose there is a dog show in the Phonix Plaza cheras,but no info if

the event is confirm or not.....if there is dog show, then I will not go for JT...JT is quite tiring

you know.. as the weather is so hot & humid lately. Last week's trek was short but really

tired...

May_raymond
Dog Kichi

Mar 3, 2005, 11:36 PM

Post #534 of 534 (1043 views)
Shortcut

yeah, weather very bad lately...

phoenix so far la.. lazy to go.. really good show? if good, maybe can go la.. c how...

not able to go jt soon, rascal still getting the 3rd jab only...

have a prob now, rascals hair wont grow.. remain the same length for almost 2 months already.. gave him some vitamins.. like super 14.. but no effect la.. wat should i go.. wasted a lot of money on rascal.. Frown

First page Previous page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my