Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 31st, 2004 - ROUND 25 !!! *MERDEKA TREK*

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 8:02 AM

Post #176 of 186 (3183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 31st, 2004 - ROUND 25 !!! *MERDEKA TREK* [In reply to] Can't Post

hahaha hey fion ah.. u r soo good to talk with lah.. haha i think if we sit together.. will 8 all the way hahaha...

hmm don't think too much thing that will trouble urself lah.. things will do their way, as long as we done our best.. ya..

WAWW u very ging ah.. 4 also can handle ah? me really only can 1 taro.. no time lah.. and no money also..

heay ur doggie got skin problem ah.. if take some coat skin suppliment can help?? coz there should have 2 classes mah.. 4-5 5-6.. the now start open at 4..and say till 7... then tebalik.. should be one class on 6-7 and one from 5-6.. then i will try to do the 5-6 one..

u say my taro looks good boy... hmmm actually i cann't say much lah.. coz he is still young now mah.. he is ok and can handle now.. but not sure when he grow up wor.. hehehe..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 8:30 PM

Post #177 of 186 (3174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 31st, 2004 - ROUND 25 !!! *MERDEKA TREK* [In reply to] Can't Post

Can, can, can, we "8" together hehehehehe but prefer my house lo me got kids ma just in case they wake up in the night finding for me heehehehhe Hmm Slumber party yeah!! hehehhe
Anyway, I don't know I just wrote an email to husband stated my feeling but I checked he has not read it and wonder should I just delete it... Sigh...
Me no money ah but okla, dogs only need to eat once aday but when need to see doctor, die lo must here dig there dig for money lo heheheh
Yeah lo.. this has been going one.. Heal and come back see vet several times and gave the same answer sigh...
Taro good boy la but a little clumsy like my Baby lo hehehehhe fat fat ma hehehehhe.. Yous "fei chai" mine "fei poh" hahahahhaaLaugh Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 10, 2004, 9:06 PM

Post #178 of 186 (3170 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 31st, 2004 - ROUND 25 !!! *MERDEKA TREK* [In reply to] Can't Post

go ur place no problem very near by CAR hahaha...

hmmmm writing to ur husband to tell feeling is good loh.. continue lah.. don't delate.. if u don't tell he will never know.. thats the way to be together mah.. let him know what u r feeling and thinking.. never ask ppl guess what we r thinking or assume ppl know what we r thinking..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 10, 2004, 10:11 PM

Post #179 of 186 (3166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on August 31st, 2004 - ROUND 25 !!! *MERDEKA TREK* [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know but whenever I say something about his families he get so mad... and I still check and yet he has not check his email account yet.. Hehehe I know how to get into his account by the way... heheheh
Do com evisit lo so near... SO I don't have to stay home all day become "wong min poh" hehehhe.. Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 12:48 AM

Post #180 of 186 (3156 views)
Shortcut

hey u stay at home being wong min poh ah? hehehe no working ah.. waaa soo lucky lah.. being siu nian nian..

hmmm....sure lah because he love his own family mah.. think if he don't love his own family.. then he will be the same to u both family.. a man who love his own family is not easy to get nowadays lah.. try to talk softly to him lah.. thinks will work out.. with both ur effort.. he grow up with his family for soo many years.. canot be change in short time lah.. slowly loh.. he will understand one..

hehe notty lah u.. check his email...

sure i will visit u.. no worries lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 11, 2004, 4:12 AM

Post #181 of 186 (3141 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm wonder why whenever I log in I won't see the avatar anymore... Anyway, no no no I had never stop him loving his family or whatever.. In fact I was the cause of his being close to his mother.. Parents are divorce so he never really see his mother and with all their bad incident, they don't see the mom so I taught him well but in the end all goes against me.... He should loves his and mine too.. I mean at least no need to love just respect and don't go scolding them.. Gosh long history that I don't think I should go any further here... All I can say these people think they are always right and we family are always wrong..
By the way I check and he has not read the mail no wonder still no black face from him sigh... So worry too... I left it there anyway,.... Not naughty la.. Lucky I check or else I will never know how his sisters has wrote nasty things about me to him... Such a, you know what la... hehehehe
Say visit must have action you know hehehehehehe LaughLaugh Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 6:24 AM

Post #182 of 186 (3135 views)
Shortcut

hahha fion u better not write here lah.. if not the whole world will know!! no need to check ur email some more ah!

hmmm sure u r not stoping him...i know i know... aiyah sometime things will works out... and time will prove to ppl what is happening..

sometime the more we say the more its worst ya!! but always remember.. the most importand ir u and ur hubby loh..u 4 are 1 mah..must work hard to be like that loh...

actually i am very close to my dad.. and i always argue with my mum.. not we don't love each others.. just we r tooooo same.. 2 fire hahaha.. so alway start the war... after i lose my dad... i really thing that.. how many years more i can have my mum.... and how many years more i can stay with my bf..about my brother..... i really really feel that.. time go soo fast..and never come back... do our very best for what we have now loh...right...

why canot see the avatar ler?loading too slow? u using streamyx? or normal one... but sometime cano see the avatar.. this afternoon it happens...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2004, 7:47 AM

Post #183 of 186 (3123 views)
Shortcut

Yeah lo yeah lo that was why I stated I shouldn't go any further lo hehehhehehe.....
I don't know, all I can say I am in crisis now with everyone except my daughters.. Hope in the further never have to go through again and with them....
I don't know lei, I heard my friend's said, hers also wo and she is using Macintosh computer wo... So ma fan... Mac cannot this and that aiyo but well I love Mac hehehhehe Laugh
Thanks so much for picking me up and fetching me back.. Really appreciated... Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 13, 2004, 8:42 PM

Post #184 of 186 (3096 views)
Shortcut

u r welcome lah fion...

don't be soo hak hei lah.. hehehe..

hope can bring taro for ur hubby again lah hahaha.. make him itchy itchy haha

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 15, 2004, 9:10 PM

Post #185 of 186 (3078 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe... Thank you lo... Really appreciated lo Smile..
Yeah yeah sure sure since we stay so near... Hehehehehe... Come often... Fion

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Sep 15, 2004, 10:44 PM

Post #186 of 186 (3074 views)
Shortcut

hehe... ok lah willl drop a visit to u....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my