Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Me and Rufus

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

elainew

Sep 30, 2004, 3:55 AM

Post #176 of 185 (794 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] Me and Rufus [In reply to] Can't Post

yeahloh...doggy cannot massage you...but cat can woh. serious one...my meow meow last time always massage my stomach cause it wants to lay down there...hehehe.

wah...fluffy walk like cat? good lah....gracefull and light footed mah....i think Fluffy confuse already.

I live very near bukit jalil there. Just drop me a note ler. Not sure can make it yet...these coming months very busy...even too busy for rufus leh.

I just came back from Bangkok...wah doggy things there cheaper. Dog bag only 25 Rm ...then the JerHigh packets only 10RM for 3. which is about RM 6 here. Regret not buying more

elaine

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Sep 30, 2004, 6:34 AM

Post #177 of 185 (790 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elainew] Me and Rufus [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha.... many people also say like that lah... used to it liow hahahahaha....

Yah, the minced cat, had to clean it.. i was almost vomiting from disgust and pity..... my Rexx ah, 1st time he murdered an animal.....

Hahaha... whack a but is ok lah.... so notty meh? Aiyoh, small young dogs are like that lah,Willy was the same hehehehe..... long hair on Willy, it also took me almost a whole day to make his coat look nice heheheh...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

elainew

Sep 30, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #178 of 185 (783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Me and Rufus [In reply to] Can't Post

Did rexx continue to murder anymore animals? like chicken , turtle? actualy how did you know that Rexx did it? Caught red handed ar?

Yeahloh...Rufus is ultimately naughty. Bite people everytime even when we are walking. Then extend arm to sayang him, he avoids cause thinks we are playing catch with him. Once, he grabbed my receipt which i need to use for my claims...aiyo...worth 25 RM there mannnn....nearly made it as his snack. Crazy I had to chase him round the house to catch him and force open his mouth.

Wah...groom whole day ar? heheh..now i am scarred. Tongue

elaine

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 1, 2004, 3:50 AM

Post #179 of 185 (781 views)
Shortcut

u mean really use the hand to press down your stomach to massage u? fluffy always like to sleep with me when i sleep on the sofa. hehehe.... young that time used to it already. it's like i'm her bed. Tongue

ohh.... bukit jalil. hmm...i live in puchong. quite near also ler. hehe.... so busy? hmm.... working is it? i also busy with my assigments. Crazy im sure that rufus will understand that you are busy. if you are busy, then who take care of rufus?

aiyo....bangkok there bought. cheh...thought that kl sell so cheap. hahhaha...

elainew

Oct 1, 2004, 4:15 AM

Post #180 of 185 (777 views)
Shortcut

yupyup...my meow meow uses the front paws to press the stomach...cats like to make their place comfy and fluffed up before lying on it...hehhe..so like massaginging the stomach loh.

yeahlo..busy with work. I bought Rufus for my mum one. So its best that she is able to take care of him. so that when i go travelling he won't miss me...he doesn't actually Unsure . But grooming I do loh...bathing...we need two ppl so both my mum and i do.

elaine

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 1, 2004, 6:39 AM

Post #181 of 185 (775 views)
Shortcut

Coz he was out with Tammy and Tammy never would never hurt a fly, she's a lab and not her nature to kill animals... Rexx is by naure a chaser and hunter loh..... guard also... sigh, poor cat....

Hohoh..... almost telan your receipt hahaha..... eh, better than my uncle's dog, too k the floor rag and chewed it... later he telan it and had trouble pooing..... late found the cloth stuck inside his butt, my uncle had to pull the cloth out of his butt.... aiyoh... crazy lah.....

Hahah.. don't be scared, after a few rounds of grooming, will get used to it wan.... like me, it took me a very long time to groom Willy at first but late, only 1 hour a day hahahah... now ah, 3 times a week, 15 minutes a day heheheheh... short fur mah...Tongue

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Oct 1, 2004, 7:38 PM

Post #182 of 185 (773 views)
Shortcut

oh...u bought the dog for your mom. that's sweet. Sly like Fluffy, althoguh my mom every morning have to wake up very very early to give Fluffy eat and let her pee and poo before she goes to work, Fluffy still always stick with me and not really her. hehehehe.... i also in charge in bathing and grooming. if i'm not around in a month, i think Fluffy going to smell worse than a cat's poo. hahaha...

elainew

Oct 8, 2004, 5:26 PM

Post #183 of 185 (768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Me and Rufus [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi, wah, i have been away from this site for a long time already Crazy

Never had the chance to go to RDO. So sad, my bf wanted to play badminton! Mad

hehehe, your' uncle's dog swallowed a floor rag cloth ar? eee....like doing magic show, pulling the cloth out Laugh

btw, What type of dog is Rex? Rottweiler ar?

Rufus fur got a bit longer, now so messy, not long not short....hehhehe ugly dog now Tongue

elaine

elainew

Oct 8, 2004, 5:32 PM

Post #184 of 185 (768 views)
Shortcut

hihi,

Sigh. didn't make it to the RDO, no one wanted to go with me..and i meant my bf Mad . he insisted on playing badminton (his weekly "event")...so sad. how was it?

Maybe Fluffy spend more quality time with you ar? that is why closer to you. My mum spends a lot of time with Rufus, cause I seldom aroundUnsure. She talks to him like human kid. Laugh

You know, everyday Rufus gives me the kinda look in the morning that makes me feel sad leaving him alone the whole day (well till my mum comes back in the afternoon). haiyo...make me duwan to work. but dun work, no food for him...hehehe.

elaine

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Oct 9, 2004, 6:50 AM

Post #185 of 185 (767 views)
Shortcut

Ah I also a bit lost hahahah, a few days never login and I'm already lost hahahahaa......

Oh, play badminton ah, so enjoyable hehehehe.... but the RDO was really fantastic lah, better than the 1st one....so so many dogs and I got to see a really nice well clipped silver MS, so silvery ah..... and I think I also got to see a maltese or two.... but there were many big dogs like great danes and st. bernards lah.... labradors were very common.....

Yah loh, like magic show only, go in from one side, come oput from another side ahhaahah.....

Rexx is a boxer..... he looks like a rottie meh?

Hehehe... longer ah, means good lah, got sings of growth mah..... wait for around a year or 2, all the fur will grow very nice by then.... it took Willy about 1 1/2 year to grow a beautiful shih tzu coat....

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my