9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 18, 2003, 8:20 PM

Post #101 of 119 (3989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

helo, now only i know wats a catamaran.ThanksTongue So for this sunday trip, who will join us and is it after class or in the late afternoon?
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

hcyeap

Feb 19, 2003, 6:46 AM

Post #102 of 119 (3977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Eliza,

out of curiosity, you don't happen to have a sis-in-law named Adeline, do you?

hcyeap

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 19, 2003, 6:53 AM

Post #103 of 119 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Hie Yeap! Good to know that you will start joining us on MKA classes.... Althought I might always be there as Eve (Lulugurl) will be the one waking up early taking Jaz to class.. she's doing the social thingy and i take cares of Jaz financially.

hcyeap

Feb 19, 2003, 7:07 AM

Post #104 of 119 (3973 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Lisa, that is what elder sisters are for, I guess...

Yes, I will be there this weekend. HL, his mummy will be walking him while his daddy cheers him on....

Is there any further classes for Jaz and Eve after his recent exam?

hcyeap

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 19, 2003, 4:10 PM

Post #105 of 119 (3968 views)
Shortcut

I think the new semester has just started. Jaz has pass her CGC test, she will be joining agility class from now on, but i think will also conduct CGC for the new comers :)

elizatye
K9 Senior

Feb 19, 2003, 5:24 PM

Post #106 of 119 (3964 views)
Shortcut

Hi, HCYeap, Ya, Adeline is my sys-in-law, you know her??? You knew my brother, ah teik too??? Wow, such a small world.

Smile Eliza

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 19, 2003, 7:36 PM

Post #107 of 119 (3957 views)
Shortcut

Hello,

Jaz will now be joining the agility class but normally she will be joining the pre-novice class since she has passed the test.She actually can take a few more class from the novice level since she has not got the stay command firmly in her little mind yet. But we'll seeSmile

There will always be CGC test for those who are ready to take it, but normally we will do it in a group as it will be easier too. Really looking forward to meeting u, yeapSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 19, 2003, 10:46 PM

Post #108 of 119 (3946 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Lulugurl,

Tell us more about this agility class...hv u started it yet? A lot of response in Pg? How many obstacles are u all having? Is it conducted at the same time as the other classes? How much does the agility class cost? Sorry aarrr for the questions....very excited about agility class Tongue

lulugurl
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 1:34 AM

Post #109 of 119 (3939 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginl] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,

The class started last week for last week will be the first class for the new 'semester'. So far, i'm not ask to pay for any additional fees. Yes, because the MIPE is coming soon, so those entering the trial will be training with Shan by the side while the new class is conducted by Ms.Yeoh at the cement area. And we those that hanging in the air, were ask by Ms.Yeoh to play around with the obstacles first.Smile

For now, we only have 2 obstacles, one is the round one and another one the bar thingie. I heard that they will add some more by this weekend. I really think that we are more tired than our furkids when we train them for agility..Crazy when we ask them to run over the bar..we have to jump too..but they will go by the stand and then sit there staring at you(looking like a fool jumping over a bar)..hehehLaugh

At the end of the day, we are the ones that got train and they got all amuse SlyLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

hcyeap

Feb 20, 2003, 7:15 AM

Post #110 of 119 (3931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

not really, Eliza, but Pepperboy's mummy may....

anyway, I have come to understand that one of our members have recieved nasty mail from someone who deemed that some of the discussions threads is out of DOG topic.

Perhaps, we SHOULD continue such so "perceived" personal conversations through our emails... so that we and others will not be victim to such unkind abuse unnecessarily.

hope to c u and Yippi this Sunday

hcyeap

hcyeap

Feb 20, 2003, 7:26 AM

Post #111 of 119 (3929 views)
Shortcut

Ha ha ha...eve, must capture that on video......the whole bunch of us jumping over the obstacles while our doggies watch us.

Joke aside, I have actually tried this at home. Pepperboy simply had his head cocked in an expression which says," has he gone Bananas! " However, most training books seems to say that this is the right way - the things we have to do for our furkiddies....

(This post was edited by hcyeap on Feb 20, 2003, 7:30 AM)

ginl
ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 7:35 AM

Post #112 of 119 (3927 views)
Shortcut

haha just the thought of it is funny...yah i can imagine your furkids looking at u blankly when u asked them to jump over the obstacles for the first time...during our agility gathering only a few dogs knew how to jump on command, the rest of our dogs either ran around the bar or under it or into it Laugh...guess it's just getting them used to it....sounds like u guys are having fun there! Cool

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 20, 2003, 4:35 PM

Post #113 of 119 (3920 views)
Shortcut

Hey, I thought Jaz has no problem jumping through hoops?!! She has been doing that all the time.. must be the 'user' problem :) ahhahahah!!

susumu
Novice

Mar 26, 2003, 6:17 PM

Post #114 of 119 (3891 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

heh Jaz:
I am Francis but my beloved "son" call susumu , that's why I put myself as susumu ( in fact is a Japanese word for the SUMO)
Jaz, I am really interested to know when is the nest round for our sons gathering? Please inform me,

Francishz_francis@hotmail.com

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2003, 6:22 PM

Post #115 of 119 (3890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [susumu] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure! you are welcome to join anytime. By the way, you are located in Penang? Look out for Lulugurl as well as she goes to the beach quite often with our dog --> Jaz (that's her name Smile) perhaps you can join us!

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2003, 9:16 PM

Post #116 of 119 (3882 views)
Shortcut
Re: [susumu] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Francis..
I think may be this weekend sunday we will organise one funtion again,,,Wink
But still waiting our member to post the funtion..
since u r new member for Pg gang, Y don't u organise a funtion for all of us?? Hehe I'm not buli u! sure we all will help u.. U just post new funtion and where is it! Than other Penang gang sure will help u.... Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 26, 2003, 9:35 PM

Post #117 of 119 (3880 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

ashley ar, you can organize ma...since now ah boon finish "cheng " d and then he is free to bring his nee nee out mar...hahahahSlySlyLaugh
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2003, 1:29 AM

Post #118 of 119 (3874 views)
Shortcut

hehe!! he told me don't mention his " ney ney"
haha!! he pai sei ...Sly
acually he say this week wan plan a funtion. but until today didn't see he post anything loh!!Unimpressed may be busy qua...
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 4:14 AM

Post #119 of 119 (3869 views)
Shortcut

Aiyoh.....Penang Rang,

No Ney Ney or Nei Nei or Ni Ni or what so ever.....she is Bonney. OK Crazy

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my