9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 9:51 AM

Post #1 of 119 (9222 views)
Shortcut
9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party Can't Post

Everyone is welcome to join us along with your furkid to an outing at the beach. Here are the details :

Date : 9th Feb (Sunday)
Time : 5.30pm onwards
Venue : The Beach behind Chinese Swimming Club, Penang.

After taking our dogs out for a swim and run, we may proceed to 'Sea Horse' (hawker centre) for dinner along with our furkids!Smile

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 19, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #2 of 119 (9214 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaz] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jaz,

I say man..really envy you Penanites for having easy access to the beach.. Unsure KL folks have to settle for lakes or drive to PD if we want the beach.. Hope it will be another smashing day with lots of fun and laughter followed by good food among friends. Take some pics ok?

Rdgs Arthur

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 6:07 AM

Post #3 of 119 (9204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Arthur, we would really like you to come as well... just hope that the weather god is going to be on our side, our last gathering came with some drizzle..Unsure and we had to end it soon before, everyone gets soaked up!

As for photos, no worries, as long as our Ah Boon is there, there will be nice group photos to share.. but this time, we must ensure that he's one of them in the photo as well!! always MIA or he's the one taking the photo. Alot of my friends will be bringing thier furkids along to the beach as well.. sometimes, it feels like lulugurl, ashley and me are running a campaign to create more awareness on having a dog and giving them a good home & life! ha! ha!Sly.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2003, 9:41 PM

Post #4 of 119 (9194 views)
Shortcut

The people and furkids that will be attending:

1. Boon & Bonney

2. Lisa, me & Jaz

3. Kingkong

4. shfoo

5. Ai Lin, bf & Metay

6. Ashley, bf & their gang ( dunno how many loBlush)

7. Kinzonu & Jackie

8. Florence

9. Carene, Dustin & Yoda

10. Fabian

Here are the ones that has not confirm their attendance:

1. Juni & Dokeman

2. Christine & her gang ( not sure alsoBlush)

3. Eliza & Yippi

4. Hcyeap

Please alter the list if there is any changes

Thankz Tongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

hcyeap

Jan 20, 2003, 11:18 PM

Post #5 of 119 (9185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Lulugurl and gang,

since everything has been set, let's not change the venue. We can always arrange to have another gathering at Beach at another time.

My close friend and the acting Gm, Mr.Ong HL has assured me that not only will they extend water hoses to the beach for our furkids, but tables, chairs and further services and even prepare food party packs or only drinks/ doggy treats should we require them so long as we keep the beach clean.

I am forwarding him a couple of natural doggy food recipies to keep handy for us and also request that he looked at having a dog-friendly day each month. He has further assured me that the prices will be kept very minimal if any.

Over CNY, I will be meeting up lots of old hotel collegues back in Pg and will be asking them to extend the same services, so that our furkiddies will have a variety. I too constantly look for locations to take Pepperboy out without hassle, hay and I thought, if we could not take them into restaurants and such, why not make the restaurants come to us.

Hcyeap

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 12:28 AM

Post #6 of 119 (9177 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hcyeap] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

helo,

I think you have help us alot by providing all these information for us.

For now, me and boon are trying to get the Kl people up to penang for once and we're trying to get some accomadation for them near the beach that allows to bring our furkids alongUnsure

So if the ppl can bend this rule, maybe our plan can go on smoothlySlySmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 12:53 AM

Post #7 of 119 (9171 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hcyeap,

This is looking better and better all the time. Us Klang valley folks are looking in envy. Unsure

Dunno whether we can make it round that time...you know holiday period and all. Nevertheless, we are hoping it will be a fair weather day and looking forward to some pictures. Nice to know friends in the right places. Smile

Rdgs Arthur

hcyeap

Jan 21, 2003, 1:01 AM

Post #8 of 119 (9168 views)
Shortcut

Official accommodation for furkids in hotels in Penang will very much depends on the size of an entourage. There are many hotels in Pg that has ground floor rooms with exits directly leading to the beach. And with some arrangement, even the housekeeping staff for the rooms may selected from the non-"pantang" employees. Group bookings tend to have more weight than individual ones.

As for walking our furkids in the lobby or even the poolside, that will remain forever a Big No-NO as it may offend other customers. The same rule applies in restaurants for hygiene reasons ( not only in our country )

With connections however, I have had Pepperboy stayed in several hotels in our country whereby the management staff were aware and some even visit me to play with my furkid in the room. Out of respect for all races and those who have helped make this possible, I do not want to openly name names or even the establishments.

There is no extra charges ( for furkids, I mean ) except for some code of conduct required on our parts as parents as well as our fur-children. Continue to discuss your plans till confirmation. Should enough outstation members really confirm wanting beach hotel accommodation for themselves and their furkids, drop me a note at red_hawk .

hcyeap

Jan 21, 2003, 1:11 AM

Post #9 of 119 (9163 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Arthur,

thanks for your support. I have the advantage of being a hotelier for the better part of my career before moving to my present industry. I have known several caucasion GMs who had furkids living with them in the hotel. In those hotels, employees are often more tolerent towards pet lovers. Some still are....

hcyeap

arthur
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 1:43 AM

Post #10 of 119 (9157 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hcyeap,

This is like seeing some light at the end of a dark tunnel. At least you have given us hope that with some discreetion and cooperation from both sides, it is possible to go for a vacation with the furkids and enjoy our beautiful beaches here. Next we have to tackle the highlands.. Why? Cos' Miniature Schnauzers look so good and natural in sweaters! Pepperboy is one fine example.SlySly

Rdgs Arthur.

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #11 of 119 (9139 views)
Shortcut

Hi , Eve i think i will bring two furkids only .Moon mummy need to take care baby. The other two not yet finish the vacination so i think i won't bring them out, may be next gathering lah.Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

metay
Enthusiast

Jan 21, 2003, 6:56 PM

Post #12 of 119 (9134 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ashley] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Winki'll bring along my Metay.. so you and ah foo can take care of ginger and hei hei...anyway.. i saw ur moon's babies...de..so cute....CoolTongue

boon
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2003, 7:06 PM

Post #13 of 119 (9131 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ashley,

Do take a lot of photos of Moon's babies and upload it here to share with us OK.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 21, 2003, 8:49 PM

Post #14 of 119 (9121 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Boon i will upload the photo for all of u!!
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

boon
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #15 of 119 (9110 views)
Shortcut

WinkThanz Ashley.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #16 of 119 (9069 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

The people and furkids that will be attending:

1. Boon & Bonney

2. Lisa, me & Jaz

3. Kingkong and 2 friends

4. shfoo

5. Ai Lin, bf & Metay

6. Ashley, bf & Heihei & Ginger

7. Kinzonu & Jackie

8. Florence

9. Carene, Dustin & Yoda

10. Fabian

11. Christine & her gang ( not sure how manyBlush)

12. Chew & Chester

13. Uncle & Max

14. Juni & Dokeman

15. Hcyeap

Please alter the list if there is any changes

Thankz Tongue

Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

(This post was edited by lulugurl on Jan 23, 2003, 7:24 PM)

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2003, 7:10 PM

Post #17 of 119 (9066 views)
Shortcut

Hi eve,
i think i will bring hei hei and ginger. This Mambo beter leave him at home . After he will like sia kia ( u know right?) CrazyPirateThe place still same right?Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 5:25 AM

Post #18 of 119 (9052 views)
Shortcut

Hie Ashley, how's Moon doing with her puppies?? Laugh yeah, the venue will be behind Chines Swimming Club.. it's not the beach we previously went. You can write to Lulugurl or call her, if you are not sure.

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:15 PM

Post #19 of 119 (9045 views)
Shortcut

Hi liza, now a day moon not really wan to take care the babies when we r around, Night time she also run to our bed and sleep with meCrazy . So i need to push her go to the place. The babies all grow up very fast and now very fatty lia. May be u can ask EveTongue. I know where is the place cos yesterday night go there having dinner. TQ!Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:28 PM

Post #20 of 119 (9044 views)
Shortcut

wow! you must really 'sayang' moon!!! even she has puppies, she still wants to be with you!! you should be a very proud mother / grandmotherLaugh!!! good for you! so now that you know the venue, i'll see you there on the 9th Feb then Smile. do you still want to have KFC?? Sly

elizatye
K9 Senior

Jan 24, 2003, 6:41 PM

Post #21 of 119 (9042 views)
Shortcut

HI, Ashley, You should be very happy and proud with you new born furkids and their mother ah Wink. I hope that yippi can be a father soon then I can be grandmother too, lau cui nua Tongue.

Hi, all, Sorry for can't join you all for the coming gathering. Hope you all will have a wonderful time with you furkids in the beach. And wish you all

Happy Chinese New Year

For me, new year mood come already.... ha ha ah .... LaughLaughLaugh

Smile Eliza

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 6:55 PM

Post #22 of 119 (9040 views)
Shortcut
Re: [elizatye] 9th Feb - Penang Evening Beach Party [In reply to] Can't Post

hello,

what a pity u can join us this time aroundFrown Nvm then, we can always organise more gathering right? This is a new year anywayLaugh We will take loads and loads of pictures for you to viewTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh

ashley
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 7:25 PM

Post #23 of 119 (9035 views)
Shortcut

Hehe!! if u buy KFC than i eat one u must eat 3 to 4 cos that day i help u finish 2 and always push ur KFC to other member !! SmileLaugh Acually moon is really freindly to all people, hope she can join u all the next gathering!!Tongue
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 7:32 PM

Post #24 of 119 (9032 views)
Shortcut

WEI!!! where you get that picture??!!! that's not our jaz at all!!!! i will tell her and launch a complain!!

jaz
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 24, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #25 of 119 (9030 views)
Shortcut

hehehe.. no more KFC this round.. we all go have dinner at Golden Horse (formerly known as Seahorse) Laugh

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my