IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

cnfs

Oct 2, 2004, 9:18 AM

Post #101 of 123 (943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] [barry] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

i bot the syrup multivitamin for infant...and just add a few drops to the food lor.....you can try the multivitamin tablet for children as well....double up as treat too...hehehe don't give too much..... the excess will not be absorbed and will be a waste.....maybe half tablet a day..... Unsure not so sure...hehe....

Regards,
Mr.Chris

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 16, 2004, 4:39 PM

Post #102 of 123 (936 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

DeeDee!!

sooooo sorry i didn't reply ur msg till now!!!!FrownFrownFrown my mummy loh!! she just delate all the email and didn't check where got reply mail one....

u did go RDO??? i went there too... ur daddy bring u?

hope we can meet up again lah!!! i give u my mummy nos. so anything u can sms her.. 016-3199016..

how r u ah deedee? still go see doctor ah? hope r u getting better and sure u daddy love u lah... hehhehe..hows ur daddy ah? hope he is fine lah...

ok lah.. mummy want to use the pc for work lah.. write u soon lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Oct 16, 2004, 7:24 PM

Post #103 of 123 (933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Taro,nice to hear from you again.You look like a dog model now aday(posing with your little oufit-so cute).My daddy had save my beautiful hair off to leave room for my trouble skin to recover.So now,i'm just a bold little girl.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 18, 2004, 6:16 AM

Post #104 of 123 (931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

nevermind lah dee dee... after ur skin recover ah.. u will be a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! hehehehe... make sure i don't fall inlove with u wor deedee.. coz i am bull bull.. i don't want to have a bull shih tsu baby wor hehehehe... but ah.. i want to be ur good friend ah deedee.. u must be full of love seem ur daddy pump soo much love to u...

u like i wear shirt ah? but ah mummy say me too fat ah. like 'ba jang' ah!!!

deedee hope u get well soon and come out lah.. and remember to accompany ur daddy ah.. be nice girl ok..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Oct 22, 2004, 6:49 PM

Post #105 of 123 (927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi taro,I think you look really hot in those outfit.heheeh.I'm loosing another teeth,very pain ful.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Oct 22, 2004, 7:18 PM

Post #106 of 123 (925 views)
Shortcut

changing teeth ah?ask daddy give u soft food lah...i am fine ah.. today 25kgs liao lu.. hehehe.. i am fatty boy lu..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Oct 23, 2004, 6:13 AM

Post #107 of 123 (920 views)
Shortcut

Barry

I think we met at Paws... if i m not mistaken you are the one that told me about this web site.. and you told me almost all the dogs history and their stories..

I was there on a sunday afternoon and spent some long time with the doogies with the snacks. I just enrolled yesterday as a member and shared my story about my PIPI ...

I will be going again next sunday .. and hope to see you there too.. may we help the dogs there...

God bless...

pipimom-julie pek

barry

Oct 23, 2004, 6:54 PM

Post #108 of 123 (918 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PIPIMOM] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes pipimom,we met at paws.So glad you had joined the forum.Sure we'll meet on next sunday & to let you know there's some new surrender dogs that need love.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 2, 2004, 12:12 AM

Post #109 of 123 (907 views)
Shortcut

DEEDEE u become more and more beautiful ler!!!!! soo cute with ur new shirt!!!! daddy buy for u ah? WAWWW u goo hang fok loh!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 3, 2004, 2:57 AM

Post #110 of 123 (898 views)
Shortcut

Hi bull,cause i trim her coat really short,i had to buy more clothes for her to keep her from getting cold at night and i think she's quite a fashion model.hehehe

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 5:56 AM

Post #111 of 123 (896 views)
Shortcut

but she really look soo cool and nice and sweet... she is just tooo cute lah barry... and u see her face.. soo happy one ah... she must feel soo happy now...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 3, 2004, 6:58 PM

Post #112 of 123 (893 views)
Shortcut

Hi bull,

I guess she is really happy now, we had develope a good relation ship &she follow everywhere i go.By the way i'm feeding her a new kind of dog food That really suits her.It's somekind of vegetarian hollistic dog food(contain no meat).Her skin & coat improved a lot.No more hot spot,at least for the past 1 month.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 3, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #113 of 123 (889 views)
Shortcut

really!! good wor then..vegetarian ah...enough protien still? should be enough loh.. hor. dog food mah hehehe....

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 4, 2004, 3:29 AM

Post #114 of 123 (882 views)
Shortcut

The pet shop lady said that the protien from the dog food came from beans.Quite funny,nowadays dog food got so many choices.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2004, 6:00 AM

Post #115 of 123 (874 views)
Shortcut

yes wor see those big & small colorful bag also don't know which one is good, but ah.. those kibbles supplier right.. they only sale theirspecial formular for skin to vet but not petshop.. i think if our doggie with serious skin problem have to go vet loh.. to buy kibbles...

so dee dee one is from vet also ah? i will change taro kibbles to lamb and rice soon.. he still got 1 tong to finish hehehe.. wait he eat until half tong then can mix for him lu.. hope he don't chose food lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 4, 2004, 7:22 PM

Post #116 of 123 (869 views)
Shortcut

The vegetarian dog food i mentioned,i got it in a petshop in ss2.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 4, 2004, 7:30 PM

Post #117 of 123 (868 views)
Shortcut

then i think deedee not that bad lah..right.. like the very very seriuos one, their kibbles have to get from vet..

that day i bring taro to vet, he say he is not that bad.. lamb rice shoud be fine... but after i change his milk brand also looks better wor.. i am thinking is it the milk kacau kacau...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 4, 2004, 7:41 PM

Post #118 of 123 (867 views)
Shortcut

Taro still drink milk?He is such a baby.heheheh

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

Nov 10, 2004, 8:21 AM

Post #119 of 123 (850 views)
Shortcut

Barry

Would you be at Paws on Thursday/ Friday/Saturday.. Nov 11th/12th/13th

I had been not well (flu) and also travelling that is why I did not go so long. I planed to be there and bring some snacks for the dogs as usual.

I also bought some toys for the puppies.

Aiya.. I better make sure I go there because I won't be around during the hari raya hols.

Happy Deepavali!!!

PIPI'smom

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 22, 2004, 11:29 PM

Post #120 of 123 (839 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Taro still drink milk?He is such a baby.heheheh

sorry late reply hahaha i always go around to look for this thread.. always forget where is the location.

yes taro still drink milk ah... will now every morning 1 cup hahahaha.. big baby!!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Nov 23, 2004, 6:36 PM

Post #121 of 123 (835 views)
Shortcut

I try to give dee dde milk but her motion becomes very soft.Don't know why.

jadeng
Enthusiast

Nov 23, 2004, 7:21 PM

Post #122 of 123 (834 views)
Shortcut

hello

i m new here.....i went to paws bfore..well well. u guys just frenly n kind.........

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Nov 23, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #123 of 123 (829 views)
Shortcut

if she don't take milk b4 its like that.. as long as not watery , drink few more times will be fine..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my