Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 7:33 PM

Post #1 of 123 (1926 views)
Shortcut
Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july Can't Post

Hi to all doggy friend,

my name is deedee i'm a little shitz tsu mix adopted at paws in july 2004.I was in really bad condition when my new daddy brought me home but after a few vet visited,i'm getting better.There are still friend of mine left unwanted in paws,i hope more people like my daddy will give them a chance to be love again.If anyone wanna know more about me,please ask my daddy cause' i know know he'll be glad to share his experience.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 7:37 PM

Post #2 of 123 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

DeeDee u r soo cute with ur big eyes.... how lucky ur daddy have u....
enjoy ur new life with him ok.. how old r u.??? u still baby or big boy lah...or girl? tell us more about u lah..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #3 of 123 (1920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

hi , tq for the message.I'm not sure about my age cause' my previous owner never left any information about me to paws but the vet told my daddy i'm about 3-4 years old.I'm heartworm negatif & i just had my vacinaton last week.I enjoy car ride,walking at the playground & most of all chew bone.hehehe.The photo you saw was my recent photo,i'm quite a poser.tq.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #4 of 123 (1916 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

u boy boy or girl girl ah? WAW 3-4 age.. me only 6mths old lah.. hehehe.. go u r my sinor lu.. halo!!!
u looks so cute lah.. hope u get well soon with ur daddy love ok!!
i like car ride too.. but i sleep in the car hehehe.. i am lazy pig ah.. like to sleep alot... chew bone i like too.... chew chew chew... yeah.. the nylabone is good to chew.. but mummy say very expansive.. but still worthy wor.. 1 is enough for long time... ok lah write later..lunch lu... bb.. get well soon ah!!Laugh

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 8:01 PM

Post #5 of 123 (1916 views)
Shortcut

hi there

nice to meet you. enjy yourself in this forum.
did the paws roughly knew your shih tzu mixed with what?

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 8:18 PM

Post #6 of 123 (1911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,thanks for the e-mail.There's one thing about paws they need to focus on,getting information about the dog they received.They don't have a clue about the mixes but the vet said i might be a mix of shitz tsu & pekingnese cause i'm much shorter than normal shitz tsu.

silvrash
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 8:18 PM

Post #7 of 123 (1911 views)
Shortcut

Hiiii!!!

WELCOME & Have a good time & good luck to your new homeWink
www.wretch.cc/album/LilLiFashion

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #8 of 123 (1907 views)
Shortcut
Re: [silvrash] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi tq,
please enjoy some photo of before and after my daddy adopted me.
photo.yahoo.com/thegregoryme

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 9:00 PM

Post #9 of 123 (1899 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi to all doggy friend,

my name is deedee i'm a little shitz tsu mix adopted at paws in july 2004.I was in really bad condition when my new daddy brought me home but after a few vet visited,i'm getting better.There are still friend of mine left unwanted in paws,i hope more people like my daddy will give them a chance to be love again.If anyone wanna know more about me,please ask my daddy cause' i know he'll be glad to share his experience.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 9:07 PM

Post #10 of 123 (1897 views)
Shortcut

hello barry

barry i could not visit your homepage to see the pictures.

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 9:20 PM

Post #11 of 123 (1893 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

ok ,let me check on it.

Koogiebus
Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2004, 9:28 PM

Post #12 of 123 (1891 views)
Shortcut

A big warm welcome for you
enjoy your stay here
All of us are friendly and helpfulTongue
***** KOOGIE LOVES U ALL ***********

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 9:33 PM

Post #13 of 123 (1887 views)
Shortcut

ShockedSorry with the add.The correct add. http://photos.yahoo.com/thegregoryme.You can access now.tq

barry

Aug 20, 2004, 9:35 PM

Post #14 of 123 (1886 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Koogiebus] Greeting from a little dog adopted at paws in july [In reply to] Can't Post

AngelicWell,thank you, i'm proud to be part of the family.

phoenix
K9 Kaki

Aug 20, 2004, 9:56 PM

Post #15 of 123 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

Great to hear your adoption is from PAWS. They need so much help more than anything else.

Have fun here. Lots of info and news about PAWS. Just check out the respective threads! Wink

"The reason a dog has so many friends, is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue"
- Anonymous

The Poisoned One speaks

cnfs

Aug 20, 2004, 10:41 PM

Post #16 of 123 (1874 views)
Shortcut

Welcome deedee!

You be good yah...your daddy will find out more info on how to take good care of you from puppy.com....

Welcome!!!

Regards,
Mr.Chris

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 12:21 AM

Post #17 of 123 (1864 views)
Shortcut

DeeDee looks like u r soo welcome wor.. lots of friends lu.. hear i see ur pic lu... u look much much nicer after ur hair cut... wuuu huuu...

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 12:36 AM

Post #18 of 123 (1860 views)
Shortcut

hi there

i can accessed the site now. thanks. just to inform to you that you have over LINK the url to your site. refer back to the post where you have post the actual url , you LINK the word YOU also. Wink

barry

Aug 21, 2004, 2:08 AM

Post #19 of 123 (1852 views)
Shortcut

Laughhi all doggy friend,i'm so glad & honoured for being welcome.it's a pleasure of meeting you girl & guy.
My daddy will update my photo from time to time,don't forget to check me out.wow wow.

(This post was edited by barry on Aug 21, 2004, 2:11 AM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 2:16 AM

Post #20 of 123 (1848 views)
Shortcut

hello

no prob man. just take care of yourself and your daddy. enjoy!!!

barry

Aug 21, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #21 of 123 (1847 views)
Shortcut

Recently my daddy had a problem of getting me to eat.i love boiled chicken breast but i'm allergic to chicken.My dad even try out with science diet & pro plan but i'm such a fussy dog on food.Can anyone help my dad ?Any trick to make me eat my dog food.tq.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 2:29 AM

Post #22 of 123 (1845 views)
Shortcut

hello there

sorry i do not know how to solve eating habit. there are some member who can help you. a friend of mine, her chihuahua also have similar problem. what she do is that she break into pieces and feed her chihuahua. Smile

barry

Aug 21, 2004, 2:47 AM

Post #23 of 123 (1841 views)
Shortcut

My daddy wanted me to tq for ur reply.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 2:49 AM

Post #24 of 123 (1840 views)
Shortcut

btw how old ru? i am 3 months and 15 days old male beagle. i love to play around and i am very active. Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 2:50 AM

Post #25 of 123 (1840 views)
Shortcut

Hello barry and deedee.... WELCOME!!!!LaughLaughLaugh

That's so nice to hear, you are so lucky... And have to say welcome to another shih tzu hahaha...... Your deedee looks like my Willy but he is 10 years old and black and white..... oh.... more to grey and white now hehehehe.... he also has big big eys like deedee.....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my