Stainless steel crate!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:29 AM

Post #126 of 143 (2271 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

"do bark much". do u know how 2 change the avatar pic? I tried a few times but the pic still stays the same. How r u goin 2 make the crate?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:52 AM

Post #127 of 143 (2271 views)
Shortcut

Bassets are very vocal and will bark and howl a lot... they can't really jaga house coz they are friendly dogs......

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:57 AM

Post #128 of 143 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

your avatar pic is weird. i see different pic at different thread. that means 3 diferent pic at 3 different thread. pay money to the constructor to built one for me. crazymouse_yyh will help me to draw the dog house out .

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 29, 2004, 4:01 AM)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 3:58 AM

Post #129 of 143 (2267 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

basset like beagle are friendly. what do u mean by basset barks and howls a lot? they bark/howl most of the time and more than beagle? i though they are almost the same.

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 4:01 AM

Post #130 of 143 (2265 views)
Shortcut

they r the same. Some one got low memory.Laugh

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 4:10 AM

Post #131 of 143 (2264 views)
Shortcut

Basset and beagle not the same lah.... a beagle is a hound for running after small game..... a basset is more vocal, they howl to communicate with their owners..... you know lah, the Ohhhhwwwwuuuuuu kind of noise? And they like to that a lot, even at night and during the day....

Both dogs are hound dogs but they are so so so different... how can you say they are the same? The beagle's standard markings are actually the standard colour of most hound dogs..... the basste comes in many many colours wan..... just that the normal standard for all hound dogs is the brown and white with a black saddle....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 5:05 AM

Post #132 of 143 (2263 views)
Shortcut

i don't mean that they are same in standard breeds. anyway thanks for the info. Smile

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 6:10 AM

Post #133 of 143 (2261 views)
Shortcut

when r u goin 2 make 1 4 Henry? n how r u goin 2 make it?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 6:19 AM

Post #134 of 143 (2260 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i amnot sure when to make as i am broke now. i will pay the contractor to build one ...
broke= no money

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 29, 2004, 6:33 AM)

Sydney
Doggyman

Aug 29, 2004, 6:27 AM

Post #135 of 143 (2259 views)
Shortcut

huh broke?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 12:41 AM

Post #136 of 143 (2254 views)
Shortcut

Hahahah.... I mean, it is kind of weird coz both dogs don't look alike at all...... anyway, I'm designing your dog pen now.... will mail it to you later if you give me your address......

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 1:00 AM

Post #137 of 143 (2252 views)
Shortcut

thanks a lot. email: .

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 1:06 AM

Post #138 of 143 (2251 views)
Shortcut

I got your emil add.... you want email or snail mail? Email then you will have to wait loh coz I have to ask my dad to scan for me in the office... if normal mail then I can straight away send it to you so less trouble for me lah....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #139 of 143 (2250 views)
Shortcut

sorry i listen wrongly. i have send you my hous address to your email add. do not want to post here bcs too risky. snail mail is ok for yur convenience.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 1:28 AM

Post #140 of 143 (2249 views)
Shortcut

Oh... you sedn it aledi ah.... ok, ok... will let you know when I've finished it.... probably I'll send it next week....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 2:23 AM

Post #141 of 143 (2248 views)
Shortcut

thanks a lot. henry sure appreciated and love the dog house you built specially for him. take your time , i am not in a rush\. Wink

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Aug 30, 2004, 8:14 AM

Post #142 of 143 (2243 views)
Shortcut

Hey, I'm not building it lah hehehe... just designing it for your Henry.... it'll be my 1st time designing something too..... but it'll be up to the contractor to see whether it is suitable to build or not... so your dad agree ah? Coz will need maybe a few RM100 lah... Cost just as much as a cage but in the end ah, this will last forever.....

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 5, 2004, 9:15 PM

Post #143 of 143 (2230 views)
Shortcut

u mean u r goin 2 put the cage out side the house? Poor henry. How r u goin 2 find a cunstructor 2 built a stainless steel crate?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my