Stainless steel crate!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 8:13 PM

Post #1 of 143 (3792 views)
Shortcut
Stainless steel crate!! Can't Post

Hi there, I saw this stainless steel crate at Pet's wonderland at mid valley. The stainless steel cost from about Rm350 - Rm450 for 2 different sizes. Do anyone know anywhere else sell these crates for a much lower price or slightly lower price? Thanks. Cool

(This post was edited by MisterStan on Aug 19, 2004, 8:28 PM)

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 8:54 PM

Post #2 of 143 (3786 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

stanless steel is abit high price on wor.. but can tahan long long time lah..

hmmm try to look for normal petshop rather than big store.. see got or not lah.

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 9:12 PM

Post #3 of 143 (3785 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bull Lover] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi there. i prefer to buy stainless steel bcs quality is high, and looks nicer also. so far i only saw one pet shop sell these type. will try to look around for more.

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 19, 2004, 11:42 PM

Post #4 of 143 (3775 views)
Shortcut

actually the price is only slightly higher...but ok la...coz nowadays, the price of stainless steel increse a lot..maybe after this batch of stock, the price of the next batch will increase..so better buy now or regret. i try to ask my fren who onws a petshop in jb last time, and he gave me the price of also abt 300++..coz that is ex stock....so the price still ok... but can tahan for very very long time,,,so basically, no need to buy another crate liao lor...

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 19, 2004, 11:50 PM

Post #5 of 143 (3774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhuzhu] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ok thanks. i think i search no more as all the pet shops price are almost the same. Smile

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 12:10 AM

Post #6 of 143 (3771 views)
Shortcut

if normal the same then can take lah.. u cage henry ah? hehehe..

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 12:25 AM

Post #7 of 143 (3769 views)
Shortcut

just a gentle reminder. buy carefully. don be cheated by those petshop which give u those crome crate.

Smile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 2:13 AM

Post #8 of 143 (3765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zhuzhu & bull_lover] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

to: bull_lover

thanks for you advice.

to: zhu zhu

ok i will extremely beware of the crome crate. btw hoes does crome looks like. i do not know what is the difference between crome and stainless steel.

yst323
Old Kaki

Aug 20, 2004, 2:18 AM

Post #9 of 143 (3764 views)
Shortcut

Hi stanley,
eh you manage to solve your problem liao ah...sorry ya cannot help ohCrazy

ST & PP & TT Frown

PP & TT photos
(latest upload: 3 Feb 2006)

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #10 of 143 (3763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yst323] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

not your fault. the one with problem is the laptop. now i am using computer. the computer very slow but can reply. the laptop is faster but cannot reply. sad.

fred
Novice

Aug 20, 2004, 5:46 AM

Post #11 of 143 (3756 views)
Shortcut

Hi there i oso bought that last week price around rm360+ if im not mistaken, is after discount price of 20% for the big one. Just wanna inform u that the cage is not made of stainless steel, it's chrome only and made from china........i've been looing for this kind of cage very long time liao but couldnt get, i think its the only 1 selling this type of cage.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 6:22 AM

Post #12 of 143 (3754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fred] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi fred,

you mean the so call 'stainless steel' crate sold in pets wonderland midvally is actually made of chrome? actually what is the difference between chrome and stainless steel?

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 20, 2004, 5:48 PM

Post #13 of 143 (3742 views)
Shortcut

basically chrome shine more than stainless steel...chrome is better than those spray paint cage. chrome can tahan about maybe 2 years then rust, depends how u use it. stainless steel will not rust....

so u see carefully. chrome is shining in silvery colour....whereas stainless steel is silver colour, but much dull and don really shine....emmmm..like fading silvery

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 20, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #14 of 143 (3739 views)
Shortcut

oic. i will try looking for stainless steel crate bcs i would want something that last as long as possible. crome can rust though.

jaytan
Canine Addict

Aug 21, 2004, 5:54 AM

Post #15 of 143 (3714 views)
Shortcut

Hi, RM300 looks like the price range for a chrome crate. I came across a stainless steel one and if I remember correctly it was around RM2,000, no kidding. Chrome is the shiny metalic stuff like on motorbike exhausts. Stainless steel is greyish matt like most car sports rim. The trouble with the chrome is that it peels off if knocked and then rusts badly. Happy hunting. Best regards,J

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 6:03 AM

Post #16 of 143 (3712 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaytan] Stainless steel crate!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there

the one i saw at pets wonderland it is chrome which i mistaken as stainless steel. btw, where did you saw the stainless steel crate? i would like to check the place out. i would prefer to buy something last as long as possible.

jaytan
Canine Addict

Aug 21, 2004, 4:47 PM

Post #17 of 143 (3693 views)
Shortcut

Hi, it was at Pet Safari at Ikano Power Center. But that was a few months ago and I did not see any stainless steel crates since.

I started off with the collapsable wire cage. Ok except difficult to clean below the crate because stuff gets caught below the wires. I have recently switched to the white painted wire types. It has legs so cleaning below is now easy and it is much more steady too. Dont get the common 3x3x3ft ones if you have a medium sized dog. A 3x2x2ft one is more suitable. Best regards,J

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 21, 2004, 10:00 PM

Post #18 of 143 (3682 views)
Shortcut

hi jay

recently i went to pet safari also but i did not see any stainless steel crate. since you have said that this type of crate cost about rm2000, i don't think i can afford it. think i have to look for substitute. any recommendation? will the chrome cage is ok? and how does the wire cage looks like?

jaytan
Canine Addict

Aug 23, 2004, 1:42 AM

Post #19 of 143 (3675 views)
Shortcut

Hi, it comes painted either white or black. Basically, wire with 1x1cm cross-section frame, which is bolted together. The 3x2x2ft ones are RM210-240. The only thing is, if Henry grows bigger than the 15inches at the shoulders cos he is so special, the crate would be tight for him. Otherwise that is comfortable for adult Beagles. I even cramp 2 in when I do the washing, hehehe. Happy hunting. Best regards,J

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 23, 2004, 2:24 AM

Post #20 of 143 (3669 views)
Shortcut

how long does the wire crate can last ar? does the wire crate have any side effect?

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2004, 9:59 PM

Post #21 of 143 (3654 views)
Shortcut

last time i wanted to buy a stainless steel cage at rm450 (small size) but after much consideration, i decided to get a bigger cage but of chrome material. i bought at only rm150 ler... how come u all see one so expensive ar? i think 2000rm is much much much too much expensive...nowadays, 1 kg of stainless steel cost abt rm9++ , which is consider quite expensive liao...if 2000, wah....can buy 200 ++ kg liao lor...the pet shop treat u all like water fish or carrot head, how come so expensive 1? if u buy 1 cage from jb and courier service to ur house, not that expensive also la....walau.... don get cheated!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2004, 10:05 PM

Post #22 of 143 (3653 views)
Shortcut

well, jb things are cheaper but how am i to go there just to buy a crate. but very hard to find stainless steel crate bcs very expensive and very little people can afford it. lol, maybe you can buy a stainless steel cage and bring it back to kl whenver you are gonna come here, then i pay you back. good idea leh? Tongue

jaytan said the price for stainless steel crate is about 2000 - that was few years back. not the pet safari in ikano do not sell anymore.

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2004, 11:12 PM

Post #23 of 143 (3648 views)
Shortcut

actually jb things is more expensive than kl and other city in malaysia. its true...i saw the same brand, same thing in kl and jb..and jb sell it at a higher price ...coz there are a lot of singapore in jb...and the demand for everything is very high, and singapore are willing to pay coz due to the low exchange rate, they find it very cheap to buy things in malaysia.. when they come to jb, they say everything is so cheap.... so pity us people staying in jb..no salary increase but got to spend more...

i think u better go a few petshop and ask around the price before u buy lorSmile

MisterStan
Doggyman

Aug 24, 2004, 11:20 PM

Post #24 of 143 (3647 views)
Shortcut

the stainless steel crate sold for rm2000 that jay said was sold at pets safari in ikano power center. but i went there, i only saw metal crate. a pet shop at my place only sell stainless steel crate for small dogs, my pup could not fit in.

so far i do not see any steel crate at any pet shop, but i will keep looking. worst come to worst, i will get contractor (not sure what is it called) to build a stainless steel crate lor with bricks and tiles... my neighbour build like that and i have seen it. the price was around 1000-2000 if i not mistaken. very convenient because at the bottom there is some empty space for pee and poo. so can pick it up from there or wash away to the drain. won't dirty the dog. Laugh

zhuzhu
Dog Kichi

Aug 24, 2004, 11:37 PM

Post #25 of 143 (3646 views)
Shortcut

oh ya hor..forgot that u got a bigger dog..hehe..Blush paisei paisei...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my