Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Hello everyone!

astrojulie
Novice

Jan 17, 2003, 3:50 PM

Post #1 of 7 (824 views)
Shortcut
Hello everyone! Can't Post

Hello! I love dogs and I'm currently looking for one, preferably a BeagleSmile! I've only had one dog before, Nala, who was a Yellow Labrador Retriever. Not the smartest, probably, Tongue but she was ADORABLE!! Ahem, anyway, we had her for tow years, but then we had to give her away when we moved Frown I was SOOO upset! Now that we moved back into a house with a large backyard and a very nice (almost mid-western) town to walk a dog, me and my family are looking for another four-legged companion. My dad had 5 beagles over the course of his life (out of about 20 dogs he had Shocked) so it should be easy with the Dog Master in our midst, lol Wink. I love reading about dogs, and I know quite a lot about them, so you'll probably find my lingering on random boards, but probably the Training Board the most. Anyway, I love to help, and I love anything fuzzy and four-legged. Actually, to tell the truth, I like scaly and four-legged too Laugh I think baby crocodiles are adorable, but that's just me (though you may think so too...) I like to talk about pretty much anything, so i'm the girl for discussion! I hope that I can be a great addition to this board, and help as many people as I can!

wkser
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 6:15 PM

Post #2 of 7 (817 views)
Shortcut
Re: [astrojulie] Hello everyone! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi,

welcome to the forum.....Wink

regards
ser and nous

lulugurl
ALPHA

Jan 17, 2003, 6:36 PM

Post #3 of 7 (814 views)
Shortcut

helo~

welcome and have fun~!Smile

looking forward to knowing you betterTongue
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

boon
Doggyman

Jan 18, 2003, 8:55 AM

Post #4 of 7 (801 views)
Shortcut

Hi Julie,

Welcome aboard, greeting from Penang. I own a yellow lab by the name of Bonney.

Where r u from ? Mind share a little bit more about u with us ? Wink

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

hcyeap

Jan 20, 2003, 8:59 AM

Post #5 of 7 (791 views)
Shortcut

Hi Julie,

welcome to the club. I'm pretty new here myself.

I have a 4 month old min Schnauzer named PepperBoy and has had several other pets in the past. My last two were a Hornbill named Dorthy which had a free rien of the resort where I used to work and a slow loris named BearBear.

cheerio

drew
ALPHA

Jan 22, 2003, 3:16 AM

Post #6 of 7 (777 views)
Shortcut

hi there,

just wanted to say 'hi' and welcome ... i've got 2 min schnauzer, 1 peke and 1 silky ... mini schnauzers are cool, smart and pekes are cute and silkys looks cool and cute to me too!! so get either of them .... lol ... just joking !! anyways, welcome and have fun !

luckey
ALPHA

Jan 25, 2003, 8:53 AM

Post #7 of 7 (768 views)
Shortcut

was your yellow labbie named after simba's gf? welcome to the forum!Smile we have a cocker and a golden. luckey n brinkley.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my