MPSJ back in Action

KL
Novice

Aug 13, 2004, 9:49 PM

Post #1 of 8 (1860 views)
Shortcut
MPSJ back in Action Can't Post

Hi guys and fellow dog lovers,

Is there anyone out there read the article from yesterday (12/08/2004) Star paper reads that MPSJ is going to impose the most stupid regulation where the dog owner need his/her neighbour permission (not only the one on your left or right but front and back) before you own a dog. I think this sound stupid and it may ended up with r***cial issue. I will fully support MPSJ impose such rulling only if it apply to all animal inclusive of cats, iguana, snake......... others. Why only dogs? Hi fellow from MPSJ, do remember this is a mutiracial country, as far as I kept my pet dog in my own compound and it did not distrub other what is the problem??? If using this rulling as a tool or vehicle to improve neighbour hood relationship, Hmmmmm........ I think MPSJ must be joking with all dog lovers... This issue might ended up with a reverse effect. Imagine I went over to my nieghbour house whom I never or hardly see each other and ask for permission or signature to keep dogs. What will be the most likely outcome? And what will happend next? We dislike each other... ha ha ha is this a way to improve relationship? I believe there are many ways to create better relationship among neighbour such as organise sport activies, clean up subang in one day... etc. Please think twice before impose any regulation for the benefits of all!!!

You may argue that there are many complain about dogs etc..If this is the case, please go to the root of the problem........... be mature!!

In this case, let ask as dog lovers, what are we going to doing for our pets and what is our association such as MKA do? If we allow this happend at MPSJ sooner will be follow by MPSA, MP...... etc. And one day, we do not need puppy.com, MKA or any related organisations, and lots of people lost his/ her job, pet shop closing down...... See this can be very serious!!!!!

mystyk
Novice

Aug 13, 2004, 10:07 PM

Post #2 of 8 (1856 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KL] MPSJ back in Action [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
.....it may ended up with r***cial issue.

I've a fren who owns beagle & MS in USJ. Her neighbours on both sides are malay and indian family never voice anything abt her keeping 2 dogs and the noise they make. But the neighbour, a chinese, in front of her house makes alot of complain and reported to MPSJ. I don't think it is a racial issue...furthermore the population in Subang Jaya & USJ are majority chinese.

Just of mystyk

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Aug 16, 2004, 6:17 PM

Post #3 of 8 (1817 views)
Shortcut

I will definitely protest against this. The idea is not only immature but is stupid. I think most of the time cats is worse than dog jumping from 1 house to another. They should impose it on cats first before doing it for dog. Please do post this is the chit chat section. More people will read it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

kenken
Dog Kichi

Aug 16, 2004, 6:56 PM

Post #4 of 8 (1808 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] MPSJ back in Action [In reply to] Can't Post

Depend on the dog that excessive barking all the time very annoying or unbearable to some ppl, it might due to dog owner that put their dogs outside which mission to guard the house always bark for no reason and the smell of POO that stink and not hygiene at all, thats why you need permission for front & back of the house, it should not be a problem if your dogs is in-house specially those small breed.

joannaooi
Dog Kichi

Aug 16, 2004, 10:06 PM

Post #5 of 8 (1797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] MPSJ back in Action [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey there,

Even though I do not live in Subang Jaya(SJ) I feel strongly on this matter. I feel that it is absolutely not fair to dog owner in SJ and SJ could be a guiney pig township for them to implement this and if it is successful I think they may implement to other places as well.

So calling all dog owner to stand up against this issue at hand!!!
Rgds,

Joanna

KL
Novice

Aug 18, 2004, 6:11 PM

Post #6 of 8 (1729 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Ken Ken, I do agree with you that action should be taken against those irresponsible pets' owners regardless of cat, dog or any other... But in this matter, the rules and regulations apply to ALL and ONLY dog owners in SJ Therefore, I think this is sucks and stupid. Just to recall your memory, this regulation suppose to be imposed before the national election but it was withdraw and now after the election MPSJ bring back the regulation again. So just want to know where is MPSJ stand? What is MPSJ principle? Or MPSJ is not good enough to decide on such a small decision? Why the regulations was withdraw and re impose again? Because of election????? Depend on the dog that excessive barking all the time very annoying or unbearable to some ppl, it might due to dog owner that put their dogs outside which mission to guard the house always bark for no reason and the smell of POO that stink and not hygiene at all, thats why you need permission for front & back of the house, it should not be a problem if your dogs is in-house specially those small breed.

kenken
Dog Kichi

Aug 19, 2004, 6:05 PM

Post #7 of 8 (1692 views)
Shortcut

KL, I understand the level of frustration this is, you know how there apply regulations by following their heart and sensitive issue to some religious even the number of complaint is at minimum, they should dedicate times to more serious issue than on this just because some relative or VIP that say so, that’s why other MPXX think is a waste of time and resources never implement the regulation anyway is this confirm yet or just another attention seeker, I think the best thing to do is ignore & quiet about it until they are firm on this anyway I’m leaving in MPAJ area. J

KL
Novice

Aug 20, 2004, 2:06 AM

Post #8 of 8 (1673 views)
Shortcut

Hi Kenken,

Hmmmmm............ Well, I do not agree or think that the "Wait and see" methodology is a good way to look into this issue. But I do agrre with you that the town or city council should focus on other more important issue such as flood, etc.... And I do not think that the action taken by MPSJ is just another attention seeker, even though it is only an attention seekers I thinkas a dog lovers we should stand up and fight for our and our pets's rights.

Reagards,

KL

If you do not fight for your own rights, who will?????

In Reply To
KL, I understand the level of frustration this is, you know how there apply regulations by following their heart and sensitive issue to some religious even the number of complaint is at minimum, they should dedicate times to more serious issue than on this just because some relative or VIP that say so, that’s why other MPXX think is a waste of time and resources never implement the regulation anyway is this confirm yet or just another attention seeker, I think the best thing to do is ignore & quiet about it until they are firm on this anyway I’m leaving in MPAJ area. J

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my