Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog & Puppy Health: Skin Conditions and Diseases:
Serious Skin Problem. anyone can help??!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 23, 2005, 4:08 PM

Post #26 of 31 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Serious Skin Problem. anyone can help??! [In reply to] Can't Post

Is the red spot look like pimple? and have abit of dry skin plus loss abit hair???

It might be fungus infection. But then is very difficult to know what is ur sis dog problem here cause can't see the dog condition. I suggest you seek other vet help.

If fungus infection is easy to cure. For flea bite you not only give medication to the dog but also need to clean the dog sleeping area and also around ur sis house.Crazy

phekling19

Oct 24, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #27 of 31 (1190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Serious Skin Problem. anyone can help??! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya! They are like red pimples all around her stomach and her ears! Also hair loss and skin flake...it's so dry around her hands and no fur at all around her butt. It's so kesian to see her non-stop scratching until bleed. I tried the traditional remedy like chamomile but it doesnt help. Ya, maybe should seek another vet. But, in Penang the best vet is Peng-Aun d...dont know where to find liao. Frown
If it really fungus, will it cure fast or take long time?
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 24, 2005, 4:44 PM

Post #28 of 31 (1189 views)
Shortcut
Re: [phekling19] Serious Skin Problem. anyone can help??! [In reply to] Can't Post

If fungus infection usually will take you about a month time to cure. But it will come back.Unsure

phekling19

Oct 25, 2005, 7:31 PM

Post #29 of 31 (1178 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Serious Skin Problem. anyone can help??! [In reply to] Can't Post

Meaning no cure to fungus and it will always come back? Sighh... Dont know what to do with her d. I read an article about addition good for skin problem, you think it will helps? If can also no use, Penang cant find addiction kibbles. Unimpressed
A Hopeless Dog Lover and love dogs as if no tomorrow ... Frown
NO CRUELTY TO ANIMALS Frown
www.dogster.com/?188399.

chrisong
Doggyman

Oct 25, 2005, 8:03 PM

Post #30 of 31 (1176 views)
Shortcut

No worrySly It will cure.

Don't know about addiction kibble. No commentBlush

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Oct 25, 2005, 9:35 PM

Post #31 of 31 (1173 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Ya! They are like red pimples all around her stomach and her ears! Also hair loss and skin flake...it's so dry around her hands and no fur at all around her butt. It's so kesian to see her non-stop scratching until bleed. I tried the traditional remedy like chamomile but it doesnt help. Ya, maybe should seek another vet. But, in Penang the best vet is Peng-Aun d...dont know where to find liao. Frown
If it really fungus, will it cure fast or take long time?

phekling

do u know there is another indian vet near the jelutong roundabout there? Smile

Regards,

Yang

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my