Home: Breed Specific: Gundog Group:
GR sound/ tones in question??

llk_elly26
Novice

Aug 9, 2004, 8:09 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1431 views)
Shortcut
GR sound/ tones in question?? Can't Post

Hi all....i hv a question would like to exchange wit all the sifu-sifu here....my Brownie a lookalike GR (the middle 1, infact lab X mongrel..hehehehe really fool alot of plp) can make alot of kind sound and tones (wat i am saying is my other 2 furkid dun do that kind of sound or juz say the normal bark sound & yawn sound)...but Brownie totally sound different esp went he *yawn* *landing..i mean went he about to taking his nap * *went locked outside lar* * communicate w our neighbor Dalmation*....sometime we really thought that he do really communicate like a human ....really funny & in dilemmaUnsure sometime.....& proud of him sometime Cool hehehehe.

amy
Novice

Aug 11, 2004, 1:56 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1398 views)
Shortcut
Re: [llk_elly26] GR sound/ tones in question?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

You have a cool dog. SmileSmile

I do hope my dog make more type of sound/tones like yours.

Did you try playing the piano or guitar, see he can sing along like those dogs in the tv.

I tried with my dog but he just stare you back or didnt bother at all. Too bad. If not it will be cool.

~~For better or worse, through sickness and health, for the good times and bad times you will always be my no. 1 lexicon~~
@-->In loving memory of Lassie<--@

llk_elly26
Novice

Aug 11, 2004, 6:13 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [amy] GR sound/ tones in question?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Wat a handsome guy or pretty gal u hv there..We nvr try wit piano or guitar but wit ring tones he just stare at phone larrrr...Cool. he always make some kind of sound went he after he's Koko treats larrrr..he make the spund until he's Koko feel very fan & give in to him......very funny went we c it ..hehehe " he always a way wit Koko went he want something from Koko". We call it the Fan sound.

amy
Novice

Aug 12, 2004, 1:12 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1387 views)
Shortcut

Sometimes my dog also did something like this. Like when he sees us
holding something, he will think it is food. He'll make a sound
like ehmmm ehhmmm...haha hard to describe the sound.Sly

You have 3 cute dogs as well. WinkWinkWink

Do they live inside the house or outside?

~~For better or worse, through sickness and health, for the good times and bad times you will always be my no. 1 lexicon~~

llk_elly26
Novice

Aug 12, 2004, 1:22 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1385 views)
Shortcut

they live inside...so very time we go home we hv to do the clean up...Frown. very notty

Brownie very wai sat one.....very thing he 1 2 sapu...esp treats larrrr.....he's own food man man...went we scold gv us kasihan face....really pening us.

amy
Novice

Aug 12, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1382 views)
Shortcut

my dog also stay inside. But then he usually do small business inside his house (with a dulang underneath) when no one at home...but big business will wait for us to get home. But he like to bite our furniture especially wood furniture. Not sure apple cider vinegar(ACV) will work on the furniture as i also use ACV to add into his drinking water.

llk_elly26
Novice

Aug 12, 2004, 6:03 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1371 views)
Shortcut

u r consider call yourself lucky lohhh....my Brownie bite not only furniture, very thing from a tiny hole become a Big hole...wall lar,cushion lar,the wood door larrrr....u just name it aaaa

Went Brownie still pup , he do the his big /small business in newspaper but now notty lorrrr....he do his small business this corner that corner went we out at work.

yesterday nite Brownie make sound again...this time sound like Donkey...i & my hubby also blur oledi went we hear it aaaa...ehehhehe ofcourse because he after kor kor treats lohhhh...this fella aaaa...very clever one,he faster finish his own treats & turn to kor kor cos' kor kor like it slowly or if mui mui still haven finish , he after mui mui one...until mui mui saw him coming she faster cabut to a small corner & hide it from him aaaaa....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my