Obedience Training - Any age limit

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Sep 9, 2004, 6:20 PM

Post #26 of 39 (928 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stephee78] Obedience Training - Any age limit [In reply to] Can't Post

With that kind of attitude that is not easy to train your dog. I hope you really have good patient.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

stephee78

Sep 9, 2004, 8:12 PM

Post #27 of 39 (911 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Obedience Training - Any age limit [In reply to] Can't Post

Hope after the class he will learn not to relay on me so much ...Tongue

Sydney
Doggyman

Sep 11, 2004, 1:49 AM

Post #28 of 39 (906 views)
Shortcut

U r sendin ur dog 2 trainnin classes? From wat time 2 wat time?

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Sep 14, 2004, 8:34 AM

Post #29 of 39 (889 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I've totally forgotten you to inform who I was there on the 1st day of the Big Event! I guess I saw your Gary...but I saw many Schnauzer (I don't know how to spell this) outta there! I'm a girl with a dog which looks like Labrador kinda Golden Retriever. I'll be wearing a Green Army Pattern of hat this Sat so that you can recognize me! How was your class so far??!

stephee78

Sep 14, 2004, 5:09 PM

Post #30 of 39 (884 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Obedience Training - Any age limit [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there

It was really fun on suday ... i saw a few dogs whic is similar to Golden Retriever and Labrador... When i first reach there , there is one GD barking on other dog a sound very fierce ...Cool ...

BTW who is you instructor?

I got some prob with Gary ..Frown on sunday we were thought to Heel and Sit .... at first Gary was quite ok are able to walk at least 2 or 3 rounds but after tht he kept on jumping on me and kind of like holding my leg and dun let me move..so i thought he was too tired or exhausted i'll just leave it ..but yerterday night i bring him out for a walk and train him on heel at the same time , he doesn't want to walk just like Sunday start jumping on me or just sit there and don't want to move Frown ... I really duuno what to do ... Frown....

Gary is really tired on tht day ..on our way home he already sleep like pig in the car Sly

Here are some of the Pic i took on tht day ...

Gary First class

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/...za_stephee/my_photos

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Sep 14, 2004, 7:31 PM

Post #31 of 39 (876 views)
Shortcut

Yo!

Yeah, it was fun! I got to see so many different breeds and their owners and haven't really started talking to my group members yet...!

I remember I met this one GR which barked at Lucky on the day too! So many dogs were barking and I couldn't even hear the trainer talking there. lol My instructor is Rickey Lai (I don't even know the spelling) What about yours? I'm sure we're in the different groups since I don't see any Shnauzer in my group....every dog there is GR, and other large dog breeds...I wanted some other medium dogs, or smaller ones to be inside too. I did the Heeling and Socialization...hmmm. It was such a long day since doggies were there for entire 2hrs under the hot sun! Lucky was exhausted too!

Regarding your heeling problem, did you ask your trainer how to solve your problem? If you have his number, just give a call and ask! lol You should use treats (make him starve before the class) or toys to encourage him to walk beside you. I'm not sure how to solve it too but try pull the leash to let him go off from your leg or show him the treats to lure him to walk. Continue giving it while it's consistently walking even though if it's just 10seconds or just sitting behind you. Do give the treats/praise him when he's doing right. And talk lot more to your Gary meanwhile.

You know what, I was looking forward to the Opening Ceremony but didn't know there would be Obedience Class after that...so I had no treats with me for Lucky, had to borrow it from my Jungle Trekking kaki. KEKEK! Laugh

stephee78

Sep 15, 2004, 5:58 PM

Post #32 of 39 (865 views)
Shortcut
Re: [whity_rabirabit] Obedience Training - Any age limit [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there

My instructor is Mr. Choy emmm I forgot to get his number Crazy ... yesterday I bring Gary for a walk and training but at first was ok but still got a bit not willing to walk properly... Hope he will get use to it and getting better …

Rgs

Stephanie

stephee78

Sep 18, 2004, 7:04 PM

Post #33 of 39 (850 views)
Shortcut

Hi

Will u be going to Responsible dog ownership da on the 3rd October 04?

Rgs

Stephanie

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Sep 18, 2004, 7:48 PM

Post #34 of 39 (848 views)
Shortcut

Hi!!

I'm wishing you all the best for the training too!

Yes, I'll be definitely going to Central Park on 3rd next month. It's just close by my house! I can't wait to see tons of tons of doggies!! Woohoo!! What about you?!

stephee78

Sep 18, 2004, 7:59 PM

Post #35 of 39 (843 views)
Shortcut

Hi

yes i'm going, this is the chance where Gary can social with other friends..Tongue ...

talk abt the training i think Gary is getting better on heel ... it just take time ... but this few days it kept on raining during everning or night time ..so can not go out Frown

Rgs

Stephanie

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Sep 18, 2004, 8:05 PM

Post #36 of 39 (842 views)
Shortcut

Hihi!

I didn't know you were online...I'm online in Msn Messenger now and saw the sign saying I gotta msg from puppycom! lol

I'm glad to hear that you'll be coming next gathering at Central Park! I can't wait for it man!

If you expect it'll rain in the evening or night time then, try out morning? Or somewhere in your house compound under the roof or maybe inside your house! lol

I went to Jungle Trekking with puppycom members this early morning. I can't train Lucky now because she's too exhausted at the moment and sleeping like a pig! BwahahaHAh! LaughLaugh

stephee78

Sep 18, 2004, 8:11 PM

Post #37 of 39 (839 views)
Shortcut

Hi

What ur email address i'll add u in my MSN list...i can't train in the morning..have to go to work ... so no choice have to be after dinner ... i try in the house but look so wired pullinghim around runing up and down in the house...hahah

Rgs STephanie

whity_rabirabit
Canine Addict

Sep 18, 2004, 8:24 PM

Post #38 of 39 (834 views)
Shortcut

Wake up a little earlier then! :P But oh well, if you're telling him to heel he has to do it anyways so not worry about it since the weather lately is weird these days...too much raining haha!! At least he can be trained a little every day!! My email add is feverish_girlxxx for msn. Talk to you soon!

j_ove2

Sep 24, 2004, 11:17 PM

Post #39 of 39 (813 views)
Shortcut

hi Stephee...

i believe my jerrie boy is in the same class as gary. he's the silky in one of ur image img_1509. but i;m not the handler though..my bf is. Wink i know the prob with gary the other day... but glad to see that after one week, he's improved a lot. good work! jerrie oso depends on his mood wan Crazy when he sees many dogs, he will be 'kia si' . that's y brought him to this training.

anyway, good luck to u..

Cheers!
jaclyn n jerrie

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my